how cleaver is your imaan

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

JazakAlahu Khairan.. to have this board .... InshAllah .. id love to take the honours to start this off ... :cool:

On This thread.. a member would post a triky/Easy question ( Islamic ones) . n leave it for the other members to answer it .. n whoever gets it Right .. they are given the Chance to post another Question ... Hope it turns out to b beneficial.. inshAllah..

so here it goes ...

WHO WAS THE DAUGHTER OF ABU SUFYAN (R.A.) ?????

* Easy Question *
* Whoever gets the Answer, wil be the next one to post a question*

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister i have no idea about this answer, well i am so sorry.... i am not so good in islam , i know being a muslim from birth, i am sorry..well you tell, what was that dogs name?...
well, here it goes, * How many Ansars were Martyred in the battle of Uhud?*

Kakorot

sister i have no idea about this answer, well i am so sorry.... i am not so good in islam , i know being a muslim from birth, i am sorry..well you tell, what was that dogs name?...
well, here it goes, * How many Ansars were Martyred in the battle of Uhud?*

:confused: sorry i don't know but if sahabah are included, is it 11, i'm just guessing :confused: :confused:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:confused: sorry i don't know but if sahabah are included, is it 11, i'm just guessing :confused: :confused:

the ansar in the battle of Uhud then the answer is 64 and there were 4 muhaajireens...
next question

The snake that bit Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu in the cave of Hira and our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahualayhiwasallam
put their sweet saliva on Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu'z wound--- Remember this incident and the place where the snake stung Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu goes back to the way it was before---
Question:

Who was the Snake?

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
:salam2:

Its was a cobra if you are asking about the kind ...but i am not sure about the name...

Who was sleeping in the Hazrat Muhammad :saw: bed when he left for madina with Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu at the time of Hijrat??

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
The snake that bit Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu in the cave of Hira and our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahualayhiwasallam
put their sweet saliva on Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radiallahuanhu'z wound

cave hira?

i thought it was cave thawr.

in cave hira, revelation came for the first time.

pls correct me if i m wrong

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
no its cave hira....
well, As for kissing the parents hands, I dont know if it is sunnah? I never heard of it being sunnah, but it's allowed as a sign of respect Wallahu A'lam... i just saw it in the net..umm.. we are suppose 2 b askin each other questions right? and answering wiv proof?...
well,What is the Sunnah when pertaining to cure from the Evil eye?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
was it qabil(cain) and habil (abel)..well.. can you name the, what was the name of the two sons of muhammad(s.a.w) by khadijah (r.a)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Sons of Prophet (pbuh) & Hazrat Khadija (R.A.):
  • Qasim, who died at the age of two, and
  • Abdullah, who died in infancy. He was also called Tayyab and Tahir because he was born after Muhammad's (pbuh) prophet hood.

Who introduced the worship of Idols in Mina (Makkah)?

BinKhadija

An Akhu
`Amr Ibn Luhay was the first person to bring idols to Makkah. He placed 7 idols in Mina.

You were supposed to ask a question, sister miss_sunshine.

Anyway, here is one: What was the last thing in Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon his blessed soul) mouth before he died?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
^ u mean during Conquest of Makkah?

yes; he (saws) forgave everybody.

he was afterall, 'Mercy for Mankind'

Q: she-camel is associated with which prophet (peace be upon them)?

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
salam bro i think we both answerd at the same time but never mind.

the she camel was owned by the prophet Mohammed (Salalhu alihi wa sallam)