Mistakes made in Salaah (Prayer)...

helpinghumanity

Many people contradict these ahaadeeth, and so you see them standing in prayer with huge amounts of space between the foot of one person and the foot of the person praying next to him in the row. This is in spite of what the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “Tighten the rows, for indeed the Devil stands in the gaps.” And he (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: “Tighten your rows and bring them close together. And line the necks up evenly across from one another. For I swear by the One in whose Hand my soul is, I see the devils entering through the gaps in the rows as if they were small sheep.”
So this small gap that exists between the foot of one person and the foot of the other is a place for the devil, which he uses to play around and bother the children of Adam that oppose the Sunnah of their Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

Surprisingly, some people reject this type of ruling based on their mere logical reasoning, claiming that: “This Devil can also enter through (the spaces) in between our feet and ourselves!!”

[/COLOR][/SIZE]​

:salam2: sister

Jazakumullah khair for sharing this valuable information. May Allah give you ajar for that....

Sister could you provide any authentic hadith that says PROPHIT MUHAMMED (PBUH) said to stand FEET TO FEET while performing prayers.

All of the hadith (that i know) said to stand shoulder to shoulder while performing prayers..

Please provide only the saying of Rasool Allah .....all other personal opinions or statements are discouraged.

jazakumullah khair ..

:salam2:​