US trying to convert Afganistan to Christianity

i met a greek proselytizer in uk. she said we send people to afghanistan and north of pakistan to tell them that they don't need to fast in ramadan, it is very dangerous to the health. they have also learned the language of the people in order to proselytize the people.
i think muslims should send their own missionaries to give dawah to the soldiers and christian proselytizers. it is the duty of american muslims to give dawah to the american public and american soldiers

BigAk

I wonder how successful these missionaries are in their work in Afganistan and Iraq for that matter.... I ask Allah ta'ala to fail their efforts ... Ameen.

This is disturbing.... :hawla:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
"They plot and Allah (also) plots; and Allah is the Best of those who plot" [Al-Anfaal, 6:30]

May Allah save our ummah and protect it from plotters of evil..Ameen!

:wasalam:

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

Fain would they extinguish Allah's light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it). [9:32]

They do this every where they go, nothing new. There is no illah but Allah (SWT) and He promised us that we will be victorious, therefore no shudder of the heart should we have when they plan. Surely they plan a plan and Allah plan a plan, and Allah is the Best of planners.

May Allah grant us all Jannatul Firdous, and protect us from their evil ways.

BigAk

No doubt Allah has promised to prevail His deen in the Quran. However, Allah has also asked us to spread His msg.. It is our responsibilty to do so and I have been trying to spread Islam as much as I can here in the US... I plead with you my brothers and sisters to arm yourselves with knowledge and go out and speak about Islam whenever and wherever you can... Create the opportunity to talk about Islam.. We have to do so as it's an order from Allah Ta'ala.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

But of course, every Muslim on this earth should go and seek knowledge of their deen and spread it, it is our duty to do so. To spread the message and remind the people. Surely Allah will grant us victory, but we must first do so with our hands. Just like Musa (AS) struck the water with his staff, surely Allah (SWT) could have parted the sea for him without it because Allah is Most Powerful. but He told Musa (AS) to do so. We must do the same with Islam.

But we should not grieve in the least when the people we give dawah to do not come to Islam, surely Allah puts Islam in the hearts of people not us. On the Day of Resurrection, a messenger will come with no followers, therefore our victory is not numbers, but it is if we fulfilled our duty to Allah (SWT). So, if some people in Afghanistan convert to Christianity, than it was the will of Allah and this will not decrease or increase Allah's light in the least because He has already perfected His light although the disbelievers dislike it, and He will fulfill his promise.

Sorry, I just wanted to clear up what I meant. I didn't want you or anyone else to think that I meant, "Allah is going to give us victory, so we can sit on our sofa and do nothing" :) No Astagfirullah. Forgive me if I was unclear again.

daywalker

i think muslims should send their own missionaries to give dawah to the soldiers and christian proselytizers. it is the duty of american muslims to give dawah to the american public and american soldiers
:salam2: Dont we think its importent to send people to thos muslim who are unaware of their own religion, and dont hesitate to hear whatever a christian man comes and says?

FreedomFighter

i think these both are important

Dont we think its importent to send people to thos muslim who are unaware of their own religion, and dont hesitate to hear whatever a christian man comes and says?

this is very sad thing :( how they are trying to convert Muslims. may Allah make their doings fail. AMEEN

[yt]hVGmbzDLq5c[/yt]

PAY particular attention to 3 minutes and 20 seconds (3:20) to 3:37.

Hunting (like they are animals) la hawla wa la guwatin illa billah. Inna lilla wa inna aleyhi raji3oon.

This is the biggest cover up in history. Social, economical, politcal, physical and mental means of ..........

BigAk

Please join me my brothers and sisters to make dua'a against their efforts.

I ask Allah ta'ala to plot against them and render their efforts futile in our Muslim land.. Ameen; ya Rab Al Aalameen.

Insha Allah they will fail in spreading falsehood and corruption among our poor un-educated Muslim Ummah.

FreedomFighter

Please join me my brothers and sisters to make dua'a against their efforts.

I ask Allah ta'ala to plot against them and render their efforts futile in our Muslim land.. Ameen; ya Rab Al Aalameen.

Insha Allah they will fail in spreading falsehood and corruption among our poor un-educated Muslim Ummah.

AMEEN :tti_sister: :salah:

The US military felt the pressure! They had those bibles "destroyed." See this article,

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE5441JH20090505

It is good to know that it's the official policy of the US military not to try to convert anybody, but of course a lot of "official policies" were ignored before.

Don't you think that destroying the bibles was an extreme thing to do? Why couldn't they just return them to the US? And is the soldier responsible for this proselytizing effort going to be reprimanded fro violating the rules?

Salaam,

They were likely destroyed because they were not in the English language. What benefit would it have for them if they can't read Dari or Pashto? Besides, many Christians don't treat the Bible with any respect, they put it on the floor, use the bathroom and touch the Bible without washing their hands....so don't be suprised if they burn their own Bibles.

Less than 1% of Afghanistan is comprised of other faiths, which they've fled out of the country for fear of being executed because they are apostates. They plan but Allah swt is the Best of Planners. We have seen many U.S., Chinese soldiers revert to Islam in Afghanistan and Iraq during this "war on error"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please forgive as I could not view the video and can not respond to it.

Christianity has employed missionaries from its inception. The Pauline Doctrine is based on evangalism. It is the nature of Christainity. There is an impetus to convert..that was the backbone to justifying colonolism. Nothing has really changed.

Yes, we must practice our faith. And it is in our faith to share knowledge that leads to enlightment. Let us make dua to increase our knowledge.

I just love it when missionaries fall in love with Muslims!!!

The military are denying the claims of Al-Jazeera. It appears to me as they are playing a game. You know when it comes to military there is control over media. I think they put this out there just to make people be re-assured that hey they are not doing it. Allah knows best.

Anyways out of experience of living in the west, when preaching christian approach me, I get very happy. At least there is a dialog of speaking about Allah subhanna wata3alla and how he addressed the people to think of Him. The only thing is if they could see they have taken Jesus alayhi assalam as an idol when in fact he is only a prophet.

[yt]uVei7gSEmTA[/yt]