SUFFERing FROM SIHR pls read and help me

muslimacton

salamu ailaikuum

hello im a 22 yr old muslum boy who has been married for 7 months now.
i started having promblems with my wife she is a very nice person who knows a lot of quran and prays her salats, the promblem ive been having is that for the smallest reasons my wife would get angry very quickly, and when she gets upset its like she becomes someone i dont know, one minutes shes this person who loves me the next minute she gets angry is like she dont know me and she could just stand there with no feeling as if shes heartless, and even if i apolagise very sincerly it still doesnt make a difference, she gets angeryer more and more untill it comes to a level where she locks herself in a dark toilet without being scared, and she could be in their for 1hour.

i feel as if there is something inbetween me and my wife its like when where most happiest and lovely something changes and becomes a nightmare,
me and my wife are two people who are very in love and understand each other we have fun all the time we have many things in common,

in the begging of my marraige when these promblems started occuring i thought it was normal arguments, but more and more i started to learn and understand that there more to this ,
when my wife is angry she says things she would never normally say and is like she doesnt love me at all its like she completly hates me, and she looks at me in a very different face as if theres something else staring at me.

but when she calms down, insteatly she would become normal and then she would apolagise and cry, not remember most the things she says or does when shes angry and she would tell me dont believe wat she says when shes angry because thats not the kind of person she is.

she once told me that when shes angry she feels good . i said even if im upset , she said yes.

i swear sometimes i can know that there something there,
because in the night when im with my wife im not able to sleep i feel as if there something near us, it scares me my wife would sleep easy but i would not.

i wake up in the morning sometimes and i would see long red scratch marks on my back, as if ive been scratched by a 3 clawled creature i wouldnt feel pain but i can only see it.

when my wife was young age 14 her mother took her to a witch in zambia, because she use to have very painful period pains her mother was a revert who didnt have much knowledge about the deen, my wife didnt want to go she was very scared and uncomftable.

well what happened was that she went in the witches house and saw many strange evil things, very evil things she saw the witch talking in a mans voice and telling her that shes going to see the promblem in her stomach, and she closed her eyes the witch, and my wife felt something moving in her stomach, they slept over for the night in the house, when they were leaving the witch told her i will come and check up on you many times , no matter where u are.

from the knowledge i have , i think theres a female jinn in between our marriage who is divided me and my wife , my wife is not possesed because we went to many sheiks and they advised me its not possesion, my wife parys reads quran shes learning surah al baqarah now , she doesnt get any side effects from reading or practicing,

the only promblem is when me and my wife are together.

inshallah i hope someone can read my story and give me some advise about wat is happening , and to stop this promblem

salamu ailaikuum from your dear muslim brother AHMED.

massi

:salam2:
may brother check this topic and see if it's match with your case
Black Magic and Satanic Possession
My brother after returning from a trip starting acting very strange. He would say weird things and now doesn't talk to anyone at all. He has been sitting outside for 2 months now. He has even spit on our mother. At first we thought there was something psychologically wrong with him. However when we took him to a mental doctor he talks as if he is fine. We think he is either possessed by a Jinn or some magic was done to him.
How can you tell if someone is possessed or if magic was done to them?
How do you remove it? My mother is getting very sick over this.

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).

Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.

Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.

The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning): "Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:

Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.

Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.

Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.

Complete loss of appetite for food.

Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.

Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.

It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:

Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.

Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.

Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.

Cupping--removing excess blood.

Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Kakorot

:wasalam:

may Allaah make everything easy for you brother. I think that you should go and see a knowledgable sheikh and discuss this problem with him. fi amaan Allaah.

salam, i think Surah Al-Baqra tells of a type of magic that can cause fights between husband and wife. read Surah Al-Baqra, maybe it will also have the cure. if not then maybe somebody here has the knowledge how to counter it. there is a book called Ar-Ruqqya which contains Ayahs which should be read daily. they help. salam

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) and peace and blessings upon His Messengers.

Follow the following steps Completely in order to resolve your problem.

1) The manner in which a person engaged in witchcraft operates is by having a jinn companion that helps them perform their tricks.

2) What is required for a Muslim is to be mentally tough, and trust in Allah (The Glorified and Exalted). Meaning, nothing can harm you except by the permission of Allah.

3) This is a hallmark of the jinn, "waking from sleep with three scratch marks on your body." This type of jinn is most likely the one that has the appearance of a dog or werewolf, mentioned in the following hadith:

Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The jinn are of three types: a type that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey [i.e. they appear to be nomadic].” [Reported by al-Tahhaawi in Mushkil al-Athaar, 4/95, and by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 22/214. Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahhaawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnaad]

The following account from an American man also supports this:

In the state of Wisconsin, there have been numerous sightings of a large creature that walks erect and has the features of a dog, which include: claws, a snout, and excessive hair. Among the first sightings was by a man who spotted the “werewolf” east of Jefferson, Wisconsin. While driving during the night, the man spotted the beast digging in an old Indian mound. He described it as standing erect over six feet, having a muzzle, and claws with three fingers and a twisted thumb.

4) How to Rid the Home of Jinn:

Remove all images of animate beings (whether pictures of humans and animals, curtains with animate beings, etc) from the walls of your home, by covering them or placing them in a photo album. This is because the angels will not enter a home that has a dog or the image of a human or animal. Depriving the home of the presence of angels, allows the devils to enter.

The angel Jabriel (peace be upon him) told the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), “we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture” [Muslim: Book 24: Hadith 5248]. This is also clear from the following hadith:

Recite Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2) three days consecutively (in a row) by walking around the home and the jinn will not enter your home.

Recite Ayat al-Kursi and the jinn will leave immediately. If it is recited during the day they will come back during the night and if it is recited during the night it will come back during the daylight. Therefore, recite the Ayah (verse) during the day and night and follow it with the complete recitation of Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2).

5) How to rid yourself of witchcraft:

All forms of magic and witchcraft are prohibited, whether that is used to hurt people or not. In order to keep oneself protected from and to cure oneself from the harm of witchcraft keep your wudu (ritual cleansing before prayer), and one can recite Chapters 1, 112, 113, 114, and Ayat al-Kursi from the Qur’an everyday. It is also good to recite Chapter 2, especially the last two verses 285 and 286. After reciting these verses blow into the palm of your hands and rub them on your face, chest, and down your torso. It was said by the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) that the magician cannot confront Surah Al-Baqarah (Chapter 2).

Perform the following two Dua (Supplications):
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to treat his companions: “Allaahumma Rabb al-naas, adhhib il-ba’s, washfi anta al-Shaafi laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (O Allah, Lord of mankind, remove the harm and heal him, for You are the Healer and there is no healing except Your healing, with a healing which does not leave any disease behind),” and “Bismillaah urqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allah yashfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you, from every thing that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allah heal you, in the name of Allah I perform ruqyah for you).”

In order to protect against magic, the following may also be done:

Saud reported:
I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “If Somebody takes seven ‘Ajwa dates [i.e. dates from Medinah or if Allah Wills, any dates] in the morning, neither magic nor poison will hurt him that day.” [Bukhari: Book 7: Volume 71: Hadith 664]

In order to cure black magic, the following can also be done (Do this if your problem did not resolve, althought it should): some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed with water, enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’an are then recited: Ayat al-Kursi (2:255), Surah Al-Kafiroon (109), Surahs 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in Surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath [Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Hasan (may Allah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed].

6) Sleeping Etiquette:

Mankind is most vulnerable when sleeping. In order to protect oneself from physical harm at the hands of the shayateen and to prevent nightmares, the person should perform wudu (ritual cleansing before prayer). Then before sleeping, the Muslim should recite Surahs al-Ikhlas (112), al-Falaq (113), an-Nas (114), and Ayat al-Kursi (2:255). One may also recite verses 285 and 286 of Surat al-Baqarah.

From al-Baraa’ ibn ‘Aazib:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When you go to bed, do wudu as if for prayer, then lie down on your right side…” [Narrated by al-Bukhari, al-Wudu, 239]

Narrated ‘Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her):
Whenever Allah’s Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) went to bed, he used to recite Surat al-Ikhlas, Surat al-Falaq and Surat an-Nas and then blow on his palms and pass them over his face and those parts of his body that his hands could reach. And when he fell ill, he used to order me to do like that for him. [Bukhari: Book 7: Volume 71: Hadith 644]

Abu Mas’ood al-Badri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “The last two ayahs of Surat al-Baqarah – whoever recites them at night, they will be sufficient for him.” [al-Bukhari no. 3786; Muslim no. 807]

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

Keep us updated about your situation after following these steps.

bdot

Please search out a sheikh specialized in the field of removing jinn. Not all shuyuukh can preform ruqqyahs. It requires extremely strong eman, patience, and knowledge of the required procedures. Do what ever you can to solve this problem before it gets any worse, and always resort to Allah for assistance (especially during the last third of the night).