What is your favourite animal(s)?

Yousef83

you know to kill lizard,snake,scorpio very good work/deen in Islam,there are many hadits even during Salah but without torture,that is dont burn and choke

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Besm Allah,
Assalamou Alikom Wrahmatou Allah,
Dear brothers and sisters,

What is your favourite animal(s)?

I start:
I love pure arabian horses. My dream is to buy an arabian stallion inchallah (a child dream :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:).
check this link http://www.tuba-archery.com/article/horse-hadith.html to read some authentic hadiths about horses.

1zwyq0z.jpg

:wasalam:

wow mee too.
well, i love cats

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

I really do love all animals, except spiders and cockroaches (and some other creepy-crawlies!), but my favorite for a pet would definitely be a cat (I have 2 black cats now).

However, my favorite OUTSIDE semi-pet animal would have to be a camel! I LOVE camels! Even before I came to Kuwait, I had stuffed camels and camel pictures and desert/palm tree decor in my home. I love riding camels, I love the way their lips tickle when the "lip" you (like biting but with lips only), and baby camels have to be the CUTEST!!

I took this picture in the desert in Kuwait of these baby camels who wanted to smile for my camera!baby_camels2.jpg

The other picture is the daddy camel coming over to see what was going on with his kids!daddy_camel_and_babies.jpg

sal12

I really like snakes, i love how they come in all sorts of different colours and patterns and love how they're so smooth (some people may call it slimy!) i also love tigers and lions coz they're big and scary!

kiki18

:salam2:

I'm not going to say its my favorite, but I'm fond of cheetahs. And also white tigers. However I'm sure that might change if I were to watch the entire planet earth series, it looks amazing.

Anyone here seen it?

:salam2:

i've seen it it's wonderful. that's why i say all animals are my favorite hehe ^_^:D

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Oh sister Lana they are so cute ,wow I didnt know camels can smile and look so cute ,I wish to see real camels one day ...

wasalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

My computer is full of animal pictures ..I love cats to death ...and I love my dog which is in another country :(

I love my squarels coming to my window everyday and asking for food and other birds too and I love to hear them singing at Fajr ,so beautiful..

I have some cute pictures here :D
Who was saying like rabbits ? :D

Attachments

• normal_animal-wallpaper26_(smilepk-com).jpg
    normal_animal-wallpaper26_(smilepk-com).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
  • elena-chaplinskaya_155127_L.jpg
    elena-chaplinskaya_155127_L.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 9
  • cute-funny-animals-01.jpg
    cute-funny-animals-01.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • animals_up_for_adoption.jpg
    animals_up_for_adoption.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 0_23c68_87ceb9ef_L.jpg
    0_23c68_87ceb9ef_L.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 6
  • 0_24732_7f6d1f1b_L.jpg
    0_24732_7f6d1f1b_L.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum

I like all of 'em! (exception of creepy crawlys, and lizards/snakes :))
If I could I would live among them :(
Although I would love to own a cat one day :D

Walaikumasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well i still have a CAT (GIRL) AND YESTERDAY HER KIDS DIED, :( .. THEY SO SWEET, ONE WAS GOLDEN , OTHER WAS GRAYISH, AND MANY MORE, BUT NOT EVEN 1 IS A LIVE NOW... AH! I MISS MY CAT,

Almeftah

Besm Allah,
I love pure arabian horses. My dream is to buy an arabian stallion inchallah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

To me there's nothing more beautiful ,royal and magnifisant than a pure arabian horse.

Personaly i prefer a black one. just like the one in "Black beauty" the movie, am sure i know what i'm talking about.

OR a one like what we see in western movies, those indian horses with two color spots all over the body. not sure what breed they are, but i think its Spanish.

(Surat Saad 38) And to Dâwûd (David) We gave Sulaimân (Solomon). How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to Us)! (30) When there were displayed before him, in the afternoon, well trained horses of the highest breed [for Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause)] (31) And He said: "I did love the good (these horses) instead of remembering my Lord (in my 'Asr prayer)" till the time was over, and (the sun) had hidden in the veil (of night). (32) Then he said "Bring them (horses) back to me." Then he began to pass his hand over their legs and their necks (till the end of the display). (33) And, indeed We did try Sulaimân (Solomon) and We placed on his throne Jasad (a devil, so he lost his kingdom for a while) and he did return (to Allâh with obedience and in repentance and to his throne and kingdom by the Grace of Allâh). (34) He said: "My Lord! Forgive me, and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me: Verily, You are the Bestower." (35)

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    20.4 KB · Views: 4