bader

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

in the name of allah the most gracious the most merciful

my name is bader from ryiadh (ksa) i am 20

i don't know how 2 start but i think god that i found this website

i want 2 be a member here 2 get benefit from you and if i can i will benefit you

i wnat you 2 give advice about

how to advise non muslim to embrace islam????

how 2 debate them????

what is the easiest way 2 learn english and learn something about islam in english????

i want 2 make dawah 2 allah i will travel to malayshia then ان شاء الله i will travel

2 england

please help me

may all reward you for your help

and ask god 2 forgive you

your brother

bader

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister salam ... well i am so happy your riyadh (k.s.a) ah i miss riyadh :SMILY23:.. its my country too...well, sister now, you are a member, a member of our family ,well, your first question..
how to advise non muslim to embrace islam????
ans: you advise them by saying and giving the proofs and evidences from quran , as muhammad(s.a.w) and many of our prophets have done.. is very easy, just keep saying words from quran , as quran will preach them , very easily..
well, second question:
how 2 debate them????
ans: if you want to debate them , then go on , you just have to make them ..
fourth question: understand , about the thing of which your debating...
third question:
what is the easiest way 2 learn english and learn something about islam in english????
ans: we, i mean we will teach you english, and we will (inshallah) make you the best in islam , this is why we all are, just to preach and teach others :)
forth question:
i want 2 make dawah 2 allah i will travel to malayshia then ان شاء الله i will travel
2 england, ans: well, if you pray allah sincerely , then allah will surely help you succeed (inshallah) i will also pray ..
may allah guid us all the (ameen)

IbnAhmad

salaaam brother Bader

welcome to the forum...hope you benefit and enjoy your stay inshaAllah..

wassalam :D :D

Ahmad Saalih

Hi brother!
You are in a right destination. We all welcome you and ready to help you.
Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us!

Eman88

Salamu Aleikom,

Welcome to the site Bader:) One thing I have to tell you is that you should never debate them! in a debate two parties hold opposite belief and no way will the belief will change after a debate. It just turns out to be a public show and no one wins. The Prophet of Allah gave the message of Islam (the 5 pillars) and never had the intention of arguing with anyone.
the best way to give dawa, I find, is to be the best Muslim you can be. It's so attractive to non-muslims, and they will get attracted. If a person asks you about Islam tell them about it, but make sure they are not insulting it in their question. If they are, they don't actually want to hear an answer.. they're just going to listen to your words so they can use them against you.
In conclusion, be the best Muslim you can be and that's the best way you can give dawa. It will lead to their interest.
I hope i benefited you.

Salamu aleikom