Scientific Miracles of the Quran?

PaladinGirl02

Hello everyone! I have read claims that the Quran contains scientific miracles. Is this true? Where can I read more about this or watch videos about this or listen to audio about this? Thanks!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum, (peace be unto you)

welcome to the forum 1st of all , here is a link to a website i liked

http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/index.php

Also, if you go on youtube and search Dr Zakir Naik Vs Dr. Cambell a really famous dialogue between the muslim and christian scholar based on scientific miracles in the Quran and Bible

take care

mhamzah

Hello everyone! I have read claims that the Quran contains scientific miracles. Is this true? Where can I read more about this or watch videos about this or listen to audio about this? Thanks!

Salam (Peace be on you).

First of all welcome to the site.

The lecture's I'll recommend to you are;

1. Basis for Muslim belief.
2. Amazing Quran.
3. Reason and revelation.
4. History of religion.

Feel free to go through other lectures as well.

http://mydeviant.com/miller/gary_miller.html

Comments by scientists:

http://www.scienceislam.com/scientists_quran.php

:wasalam:

may peace be to you,

The Quran is the word of God/Allah. Other religions make the same claim. But the Quran is as it was revealed to the last and final messenger 1400+ years ago.

As anything that claims to be divine, it should stand the test of time meeting and agreeing to what we have come to know in modern science. There has not been a single discovery that is fact that negates the Quran.

Do search and learn for yourself, in this site you will find a lot of good reference and very good and helpful people.

:wasalam:

AbdAllah84

Thank you everyone. I have decided that I am going to follow Islam. I have just said the shahada.

Salam Alakyum Sister,

SubhanAllah.

Congratulations sister for accepting Islam. May Allah swt make things easy for you. Feel free to ask any question you have, there are many helpful brothers and sister here who will not hesitate to reply back.

Salam Alaykum.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As Salaamalaikum..

Congratulations to you sister. May Allah subhaanwatallah guide us all to the straght path. Ameen. Please ask questions. Insha'Allah brothers and sisters would be glad to reply.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Thank you everyone. I have decided that I am going to follow Islam. I have just said the shahada.

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister

MashaAllah that is really a great news and surely you made my day. Keep moving forward step by step. Try to learn how to pray as soon as possible, because after Shahada, it is the first Fard the Muslim(ah) has to do.

Read translation of quran, different books or search this website. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask without any hesitation. Brothers and sisters over here will be more than happy to help you always in any way they can. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

Mubarak (Congratulations) on your entry into Islam. The easy part is entering Islam. However, the trial and struggle to remain and leave this world as a Believer is the hard part. Allah has created man in a world of trials and tests, and He has made Paradise the abode of His friends and beloved ones. Those who preferred His Pleasure over their own and preferred obedience to Him over their own physical comfort and desires. The Believer must realize that he must endure sacrifices in this life, “Allah hath purchased of the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Paradise)…” [9:111]. In contrast, Allah has made Hell the abode of those among His slaves who disobey Him and preferred their own whims and desires to the pleasure of their Lord.

The Believers must realize that knowledge and conviction develop gradually. One must beseech Allah (The Exalted) for religious knowledge, “…say, ‘O my Lord! Advance me in knowledge’” [20:114]. The Believer must also ask of Allah (The Exalted) to renew the faith within his heart, to make him love the deen of Allah, and to make him happy and content with Islam. If the Believer falls short at times, he should never despair of the Mercy of Allah, “tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” [15:49]. One must realize that faith increases by doing acts of worship and displaying obedience to Allah, which in turn leads to a deeper understanding and acceptance of the rulings of Islam.

1) You can learn more about Islam at the following website and watch the videos you desire:

http://www.islamreligion.com/

2) You may also watch Islamic videos at the following site:

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php

3) You may learn how to pray at the following site:

http://howdoipray.com/howdoipray/Home/

4) The best thing to do is to contact local Muslim women and start a friendship with them, in which they may be better able to help you.

5) You may also learn more about Islam by clicking on my username "miq1" and then going to "Statistics" and clicking on "Threads started by miq1" in order to read the "Learning about Islam" posts, in which I discussed the basics.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
Allah u Akbar
congrats
May Allah keep you safe ,
seeing that you live in USA
life would get tough for some time ,during the transition period may be
so better ger up ,.,lol
best wishes

kaya

i dont think you can separete science from islam

The Risale-i Nur collection is a six-thousand-page commentary on the Quran written by Bediuzzaman Said Nursi(KURDISH) in accordance with the mentality of the age. Since in our age faith and Islam have been the objects of the attacks launched in the name of so called science and logic, Bediuzaman Said Nursi therefore concentrated in the Risale-i Nur on proving the truths of faith in conformity with modern science through rational proofs and evidence, and by decribing the miraculous aspects of the Quran that relate primarily to our century. This collection now has millions of readers both in and outside of Turkey. Thanks to the Risale-i Nur, the Turks managed to maintain their religion despite the most despotic regimes of the past decades. Although its author faced unbearable persecution, imprisonment, and exile, while no effort was spared to put an end to his service to faith, he was able to complete his writings compromising the Risale-i Nur and raise a vast group of believers who courageously opposed the oppression and preserved the dominance of Islam in the country.