I Know You Will Respond...

naaad

mu'minah

... I KNOW YOU WILL RESPOND ...

What if, Allah wouldn't take the time to bless us today
because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?

What if Allah decided to stop leading us tomorrow
because we didn't follow Him today?

What if, we never saw another flower bloom
because we grumbled when Allah sent the Rain?

What if Allah didn't walk with us today
because we failed to recognize it as His day?

What if, Allah took away the Quran tomorrow
because we would not read it today?

What if,Allah took away His message
because we failed to listen to the messenger?

What if, the door of the Mosque was closed
because we did not open the door of our heart?

What if, Allah stopped loving and caring for us
because we failed to love and care for others?

What if, Allah would not hear us today
because we would not listen to Him?

What if, Allah answered our prayers
the way we answer His calls .

What if, Allah met our needs
the way we give Him our lives???

THINK ABOUT IT,
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS,
AND RESPOND!!!

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

The only thing that comes to mind is Lost, we would be lost, blindly wandering on on this plain with nothing in our hearts. An empty core, a useless pile of appendages with no goal or purpose in our lives. SubhanAllah, without Allah (azza wa jal) and His Blessings, we would be like smoke in the wind or rather a heap of garbage when a tornado hits. May Allah never abandon us. Alhamdullilah, Allah said if we walk towards Him He will run towards us. Alhamdullilah, Allah has given us Islam in our hearts and made us believers, and May Allah never allow us to go to darkness after we were brought in His Perfect Light. May Allah grant us Jannatul Firdous and protect us from the torment of the grave and the Hereafter, and the trials of Messiah Dajjal. May Allah grant us remembrance of Him so that He will not forget us on the Day of Resurrection, Ameen thooma Ameen!!!

:shahadah:

:jazaak: for this beautiful reminder, May Allah grant you Jannatul Firdous and reward you greatly in this world and in the next.

:hawla:
:salam2:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
its a perfect Reminder
Jazakillahu khair ukhti fillah
May Allah bless u

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum
SubhanaAllah!
we would be sooo lost! may Allah forgive us and grant us Jannah, may we be good servents to HIM alone. Ameen

JazakaAllah khairan for sharing!
wasalamu Alaikum
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah good post sister naaad may allah bless you with his mercy

and jazaki allah khir katir

mayah

masyaallah!sometimes we forgot to say THANK YOU ALLAH for HIS kindness...even a glass of plain water!please forgive us ALLAH!!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: it's so amazing. I need to take actions insha Allah. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.:hearts:

wasalam

mufakkir

Salaam Alaikum,

JazakAllahu Khair for the beautiful reminder. There are a couple of things i wish to comment on inshaAllah. I mean no disrespect and i know your words are most sincere. However, i would be careful about using certain words when mentioning anything to do with Allah ('Azza wa Jalla).

Your post read:

What if, Allah couldn't take the time to bless us today
because we couldn't take the time to thank Him yesterday?

I'm sure i (and other readers) know what is being meant, however, the words "couldn't" to some may imply 'inability'. Perhaps a better word may have been "wouldn't", inshaAllah.

Further down your post also reads:

What if Allah didn't walk with us today
because we failed to recognize it as His day?

Again, the meaning of the sentence is to me clear alhamdulillah, but i would be weary of using the term "Allah didnt WALK". I could be very wrong, but as far as i know such a term has never been used with Allah. Do correct me if i am wrong, inshaAllah.

I do reiterate that i mean no disrespect and your words are harmless. However, they may be misconstrued and i felt i should point it out.

WaAllah A'lam

Was Salaam Alaikum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam Alikom

This thread will be deleted later I wanted to every one know this. These kind of msgs peopl get in emails dosnt make any sense not based on Quran or Sunnah.. actually It was written for chirsitian and some one re wrote it for Muslim How can we imagen to even say if Allah couldnt !! !

Any way this thread will be deleted I am sure Naaad intention was good but that not how we give advise by even saying if Allah couldnt or didnt.

The thread will be removed inshaAllah so every know the reason
what Mufakkir said is 100% correct.

Wajazaakom Allahkhairn

Salaam Alaikum,

JazakAllahu Khair for the beautiful reminder. There are a couple of things i wish to comment on inshaAllah. I mean no disrespect and i know your words are most sincere. However, i would be careful about using certain words when mentioning anything to do with Allah ('Azza wa Jalla).

Your post read:

I'm sure i (and other readers) know what is being meant, however, the words "couldn't" to some may imply 'inability'. Perhaps a better word may have been "wouldn't", inshaAllah.

Again, the meaning of the sentence is to me clear alhamdulillah, but i would be weary of using the term "Allah didnt WALK". I could be very wrong, but as far as i know such a term has never been used with Allah. Do correct me if i am wrong, inshaAllah.

I do reiterate that i mean no disrespect and your words are harmless. However, they may be misconstrued and i felt i should point it out.

WaAllah A'lam

Was Salaam Alaikum

naaad

mu'minah
Salaam Alaikum,

Your post read:

WaAllah A'lam

Was Salaam Alaikum

MashaALLAH brother, May ALLAH reward you with the best of this world and the HereAfter!

yes brother, you are absolutely right in what you said.. i am very thankful to you and will make the changes soon.

and about the WALK, i read a hadith some time ago, i dont remember the exact words but i'll try explaining- it said something like, if you take small steps towards ALLAH, He'll walk towards you and if you walk towards Him, He'll run towards you.
it's something like this.. i'll try to search for the hadith and get the right words INSHALLAH!

but again, thank you soo much brother, Jazak ALLAH Khair!