A lil taste of Canada

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
I took this picture on my campus in univ I think it came out great :)
lol alot of ppl think canadian live in igloos so i thought i post this pic to show everyone the winter in Canada

:) its spring now brother and sister :) i just wanted to show u guyz the winter that we are finally saying farewell to

dsc00443lrx.jpg
``

Link : http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7324/dsc00443lrx.jpg

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
wow! are you still in winter??? it's the same here in Minnesota, but we're in spring.
wasalamu Alaikum:)
Allah hafiz nOW and always:)

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Nice pic. Is it still winter in canada? Nwy spring has started here in london although one min it's raining and the next min its sunny. And how do you put up pictures like that on the thread? :confused:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister,
Its spring now :) thats a picture from winter :) phew!! so happy thats over
hey i live in London too :) but the canada one , well over here its like sunny mostly and cloudy from time to time hasn't rained thou so very nice weather

About putting picture on the thread, i just upload the picture from the desktop using www.imageshack.us u upload the pic using htis website then it gives u the link to put it on the forum and i just put the link :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
wow MashaAllah that looks so nice:)
jazakaAllahu khaiyr for sharing
round here one minute its raining the next sunshine lol

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
aslam o alikum sister,
Its spring now :) thats a picture from winter :) phew!! so happy thats over
hey i live in London too :) but the canada one , well over here its like sunny mostly and cloudy from time to time hasn't rained thou so very nice weather

About putting picture on the thread, i just upload the picture from the desktop using www.imageshack.us u upload the pic using htis website then it gives u the link to put it on the forum and i just put the link :)

you can also use http://tinypic.com/

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
ah i just,just, love it...ah! i wanna go to cannada, we all were gonna to go to cannada, but suddenly, my sister expired, so we could not go.. but (inshallah) i will visit cannada, if i say, then i will do it.. love you cannada(inshallah) i am coming

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

Assalamu Alaikum,

I took this picture on my campus in univ I think it came out great :)
lol alot of ppl think canadian live in igloos so i thought i post this pic to show everyone the winter in Canada

:) its spring now brother and sister :) i just wanted to show u guyz the winter that we are finally saying farewell to

dsc00443lrx.jpg
``
I don't know why i'm not able to able to see it......am i missing something.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
ah i just,just, love it...ah! i wanna go to cannada, we all were gonna to go to cannada, but suddenly, my sister expired, so we could not go.. but (inshallah) i will visit cannada, if i say, then i will do it.. love you cannada(inshallah) i am coming

Mashallah sister :) inshallah u will come to Canada one day too hehe :) let me before u come ;) so i could welcome u the same way u welcomed me to Saudi Arabic :)

Inshallah u will come here :) and yea its really beautiful here :) hehe :) but i love Pakistan more just dont come in mid winter or mid summer :) u will hate it lol

take care sister :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brother
your welcome:)
MashaAllah i love rain aswel subhanaAllah!! :)

:salam2: sister,

JazakAllah khair :) sister , then i hope ur really enjoying rain hehe :)
its one of the countless blessing of Allah (swt) :)

allah is with me said:
i am so happy that, you will welcome(inshallah) i love cannada
:) offcourse sister i will welcome :) u know u got a little bro in Canada always :) ur more than welcomed anytime Inshallah