They told her that she is too old to get marry!!!???

mhamzah

:salam2:
sister but see alot of times the society is so cruel to females, in many many societies females are not even asked for marriage and given off to someone,

:salam2: Brother,

Marriage - Your favourite topic, isn't it.

Just kidding

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Just kidding

Im allowed to second that right? :confused:

lol :D
Akhi Shaheer im just kidding :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: Brother,

Just kidding

:)

yea this stupid marriages can ruin ur life or fill it with happiness lol but which one ur going to get hehe its up to u to decide lol tan tana tananana lol

:p stop stocking me bhaiya lol :D marriage is not my favorite topic

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Just kidding

Im allowed to second that right? :confused:

lol :D
Akhi Shaheer im just kidding :)

lol tum bhi a jao :p bhaiya ke peche line mein lol :)
:p marriage is not my favorite topic

lol haven't everone heard the saying shaadi is barbaadi hehe

:salam2: I know so many people getting married with 10-16 yr difference between husband and wife. In syria alleppo if you are pass 23 yrs you are too old. The pretty girls get married by 18 or earlier. so i feel this is cultural thing hopefully it will change with time. Not only that if you are 18 or 20 and you get divorce the only men who will marry you are 40+ or who already are married. But a guy can get married to another unmarried virgin. Does not matter if it was the guys fault. This makes me angry. This is happening all over middle east .

mhamzah

:)

yea this stupid marriages can ruin ur life or fill it with happiness lol but which one ur going to get hehe its up to u to decide lol tan tana tananana lol

:p stop stocking me bhaiya lol :D marriage is not my favorite topic

That was just an observation, I could be wrong, doubt it though.

Atleast, I am not the only one.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
salam2:

Ok I'll take your word for it.

brother :) thank you,
Marriage is not my fav topic :) but i have been interested in it lately due to many discussion ive having with my parents, relatives and the Pakistani community in area.

The way i see it alot of people have become more cultural rather than religious, alot of things they say are a part of religion are not , ex. in Indo- Pak, people go to other people grave and pray, im pretty sure u know going to mazar and praying, thats shirk thats what christians and hindus do and other pagans.

So same way, alot of people treat marriage as only within this region or this area, well thats creates a big sickness in our society, 1st of all totally destroys the unity that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) wanted the ummah to have, creating unwanted barriers between people, if u live in Pakistan u might not be much aware of but in alot of western countries people have divided mosque into based on regions of the world, Thats wat christians do why are we doing that? Muslim ummah is one, and i wish we wud unite and be one, so i would be a hypocrit if i told everyone else to do that but didn't do it at home or in my area.

So ive been talking alot about marriage, since ive been involved in any way possible to help the reverts and one of the main problem is marriage, where do reverts fit in , Alot of them dont want to marry another revert since they both need assistance in islam but when all the society close them doing saying ur not Pakistan/Indian/Arab/African etc, they got no where to go, now that creates a sickness in the society, alot of people get invovled in back acts such as zina, etc cuz of that

Now we are the cause of this problem so we got to solve it, Cuz Allah (swt) blessed us with beautiful deen and help us be born in a muslim family, and I wish everyone called themselves muslims instead of Pakistani, indian bangladesi etc

:) Cuz islam is there to conquer every other way of life, SO yea people might find it harsh but we need to put islam above all :)

so brother thats my goal and Pakistani say stuff about me, but :) lol i guess im Shaheer - one man army hehe :) so inshallah :) i will continue to struggle in atleast helping my close relative and family follow the sunnah and quran instead of the culture.
I dont try to be rude just talk :) and alot of credit goes to my sister shyhijabi she one post really changed alot of things, I hope Allah (swt) bless her always - ameen.

I hope u understand me better now brother lol im not so weirdo on the forum :p jumping into every marriage topic i just need more info always, and yea i was also interested in getting married but i changed the plan now, Inshallah we will see what happens :) i trust inshallah he will take care of his slave inshallah - ameen.

ShyHijabi

Mash'Allah brother Shaheerpak for your wise words. Marriage is the great unifyer. (sp?) In the past marriage countracts were done to seal a peace treaty between warring nations/tribes, it was to ensure that the rulers would think twice before calling for war on their own blood.

Rasool (peace be upon him) married women from different tribes and regions, these women are known as the mother of the believers. Over and over again he spoke about human dignity and strength, he spoke against false barriers and caste systems. People don't seem to realize that the lines on a map are artificial, that in reality there are no borders between one piece of land and another. But these stupid humans live and die for lines drawn by greedy men on topographical maps....idiotically believing the land will remain their's for eternity.

Every country and empire will rise and fall, no exceptions to this fact. So whomever is an "America, Pakistani, Arab, etc.," will not be that for eternity. As a matter of fact there will be no nations on judgement day, there won't even be clothing to cover our shame.

Wasalaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Mash'Allah brother Shaheerpak for your wise words. Marriage is the great unifyer. (sp?) In the past marriage countracts were done to seal a peace treaty between warring nations/tribes, it was to ensure that the rulers would think twice before calling for war on their own blood.

Rasool (peace be upon him) married women from different tribes and regions, these women are known as the mother of the believers. Over and over again he spoke about human dignity and strength, he spoke against false barriers and caste systems. People don't seem to realize that the lines on a map are artificial, that in reality there are no borders between one piece of land and another. But these stupid humans live and die for lines drawn by greedy men on topographical maps....idiotically believing the land will remain their's for eternity.

Every country and empire will rise and fall, no exceptions to this fact. So whomever is an "America, Pakistani, Arab, etc.," will not be that for eternity. As a matter of fact there will be no nations on judgement day, there won't even be clothing to cover our shame.

Wasalaam

JazakAllah khair sister, thank you for ur reply :) it makes me so happy to read ur encouraging words thank u so much :)
and sister, its all cuz of you that im able to do this and u are totally right, i was just talking to a friend about this too Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) married women from different tribes, also his last speech cleary was about racism but its sad the people are indulged in certains things for long they dont realize it.
And i dont blame my parents, cuz they are doing what they have been taught by their parents, i know my parents feel a lil different when i tell them something cuz it conflicts with their believes/ opinion they had for many years but in the end Mashallah my mom is understanding she is taking her time but she is and it makes me really happy.
:) and it makes me really happy cuz in Surah Asr, Allah (swt) tells us one of the requirement of entering Jannah is to propagate islam, it makes me happy im doing that :) thank u sister
May Allah (swt) bless you and ur husband with Jannah and keep u guyz always happy - ameen

abulzan07

I know so many people getting married with 10-16 yr difference between husband and wife. In syria alleppo if you are pass 23 yrs you are too old. The pretty girls get married by 18 or earlier. so i feel this is cultural thing hopefully it will change with time. Not only that if you are 18 or 20 and you get divorce the only men who will marry you are 40+ or who already are married. But a guy can get married to another unmarried virgin. Does not matter if it was the guys fault. This makes me angry. This is happening all over middle east .

I think thats total injustice with girl there should not be too much age gap between wife and husband 10 yrs according to me is too much .......your thinkings wont be able to match as much as it should be and its injustice on part of young gal of 18 who is married to 28-30 yrs old brother thats totally wrong....
:salah:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: I know so many people getting married with 10-16 yr difference between husband and wife. In syria alleppo if you are pass 23 yrs you are too old. The pretty girls get married by 18 or earlier. so i feel this is cultural thing hopefully it will change with time. Not only that if you are 18 or 20 and you get divorce the only men who will marry you are 40+ or who already are married. But a guy can get married to another unmarried virgin. Does not matter if it was the guys fault. This makes me angry. This is happening all over middle east .

This is really sad to hear wallahi,and very wrong Astagfirullah.:astag: It has nothing to do with Islaam Alhamdulillah,and I would say that this is humilating of women which is not right to do becasue Islaam is giving a high place to women and they are taking it away.:astag:

But Inhsallah we will wait for Allahs Judgment.

May Allah bless you

Ahmad Saalih

As Salamu Alaykum sis!

You know Khadijah(r.a.) was 40 years old when she married to the best human beeing- rasuli Akram s.a.w.
The age doesn't matter, the most important is that she believes to Allah(j.j.).

May Allah j.j. match her with a muslim man who will make her happy, ameen!

FreedomFighter

i dont think that age 26 is too old to marry, its not even old to marry, so no worries, inshaAllah she will find the perfect Muslim good guy for herself and find her happiness. i dont know why people should backbite like that, i especially hate it when the women backbite about this and that, about a lot of things and say bad things about others.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Someone said, you can't control other people's tongue. Very true, let them say and ask them to fly kites with their inferior thinking. Marry early is good but it never too old to get marry at this age and we remind ourselves that we can only propose but only Allah dispose.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Jazzak Allah khair

May Allah subhane we teala bless you all:tti_sister: