WE ARE MUSLIM AFTER 1400 YEARS

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Allah then said, "Remember My favor on you when I forgave you for worshipping the calf.'' This happened after Musa went to the meeting place with his Lord at the end of that period which was forty days. These forty days were mentioned in Surat Al-A`raf, when Allah said,

And We appointed for Musa thirty nights and added (to the period) ten (more), and he completed the term, appointed by his Lord, of forty nights. And Musa said to his brother Harun: "Replace me among my people, act in the Right Way (by ordering the people to obey Allah and to worship Him Alone) and follow not the way of the mischief-makers." Al-A'raaf (7:142)

And the people of Musa made in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of a calf (for worship). It had a sound (as if it was mooing). Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to the way? They took it for worship and they were wrong-doers. Al-A'raaf (7:148)

And indeed Musa came to you with clear proofs, yet you worshipped the calf after he left, and you were wrong-doers. Al-Baqarah (2:92)

And (remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying), "Hold firmly to what We have given you and hear (Our Word). They said, "We have heard and disobeyed." And their hearts absorbed (the worship of) the calf because of their disbelief. Say: "Worst indeed is that which your faith enjoins on you if you are believers." Al-Baqarah (2:93)

Prophet Musa (peace be upon him) spent 40 days at Mount Sinai to receive the Holy Tauraat from Allah. It is a long story what happened there. For this reason. he was separated from his people for 40 days at Mount Sinai. On his return to his people, he was shocked to find them were worshipping a calf. Although Prophet Musa let his own brother Prophet Harun (peace be upon them both) to look after his people, yet they gone astray.

The purpose of this writer is to remind this incident to the present muslim ummah. We know that the last Prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) left this ummah for more than 1400 years now.

In 40 days and with Prophet Harun (peace be upon him) with them, they still become kufr, what about the ummah today who are missing their Prophet for more than 1400 years?

Say alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah and thanks to the Prophet (Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) for giving us the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah for us to be guided. InshAllah. Muslim ummah are still strong and growing in numbers though we are without our Prophet physically around with us for over 1400 years. This show that we are better ummah than the Bani Israeli which worshipped a cow,

All praise to Allah alone The Creator of all worlds for making us muslim ummah.

Nurain

SubhanAllaah.

Brother Hard Rock Moslem, you put it well.

Allaah is indeed Ar-Rahman.

This is so, so, so, soooooooooo amazing. Ma sha Allaah. May all our iman be preserved till the day repentance will no longer be accepted by Allaah..

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Jazaka Allah khairan for posting brother

Alhamdolillah 3la ni3mat al Islam

May Allah protect and guide our umah Ameen yarab

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

MashaAllaah :)

May Allaah keep us firm in our deen and make us among the righteous people. Ameen

JazakAllaah khair.