23h7txg.jpg

All words of this world can world can not
decribe you my beloved Mohammed.
And that words are like a sand taken
with wind in desert it could not describe
your goodness and pureness.

Not even all seas of this world can not reach
tears in my eyes.I wish they could just go,
but it staying here and it is not leting me breathe.

My Prophet is the most loving cration of Allah,
earth and heavens,he is the most pure,good
and the most justice.Not even night is beautiful
like my beloved Mohammed.

And it was Mohammed more beautiful than the night...

That all loves gather together it could not
be like love of my Prophet for Almighty Allah.
And it was Mohammed,he prayed all nights
and days,beloved Mohammed is the best
of all main kinds.We love him,and Allah loves
him more.

Not even white roese and daylight of new day
are not white and pure like my most loving
Prophet.You are clean of all sins,Nothing and noone is like my beloved Mohammed.

Not even all mountains of the world,
are close to your highness by beloved Mohammed.
Ocenas,rivers and all seas are not like my
tears for you.

They all cleaim something,and they are doing
opositive to your words.And you my beloved
Mohammed,if you could only see us now.
Would you suffer again,like you did not suffer
enough to teach us our sweet Islam.
Would your tears be bigger than my tears,
oceans,rivers,seas together. Like you did not
cry enough for us my beloved Mohammed.

But do not cry my beloved Prophet,
your Ummah will back to you.
We are minority but we are right.

And it was Mohammeed.Innocent,modest
and with shy face like a red rose.It was Mohammed
whiter and more pure than a rose and child.
It was Mohammed,it is and it will always be
the best of all mainkinds.

I ask children is he sleaping there and when he is going
to wake up,I will call your soul my soul that she flys.

Written by;Asja

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
Awwww MashaAllah that was so Beautiful sister:)
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing :)
MashaAllah i don't know what else to say
May Allah bless you sis
keep it up!! your peoms are lovely
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:
Awwww MashaAllah that was so Beautiful sister:)
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing :)
MashaAllah i don't know what else to say
May Allah bless you sis
keep it up!! your peoms are lovely

Allaicumu SAlam dear sister

Thank you very much for your kind words ans support always

I am very glade that you like it:)

May Allah bless you dear sister. Ameen:tti_sister:

Salam

tajuldeen

Sister
MashaAllah! Sister you have got an amazing talent. You brought tears to my eyes.
Where was this Ummah and what have we become. What would our Beloved Rasul say if he saw us today? MashaAll-h sister. Thank You so much for sharing. inshaAllah, someday soon we will come back on track. May Allah guide us and keep us. Ameen!
Keep it up sister!!!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum my sister..
Its very beautiful poem ,but I just want to remind us all that we have to be careful when we mention the name of out Beloved Prophet ,peace be upon him ,we have to say ,peace be upon him .We required to do that my dear sister ...
Also we have to be careful and not to overpraise the Prophet ,peace be upon him, as he asked not to exaggerate in praising him ...He always reminded everyone ,that he is only slave of Allah and he warned us to be careful not to put him on higher level then that...
Please forgive me if I said anything wrong Ukhti ,this is just a reminder for myself first and all of us ...

waaleikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
MashaAllah! Sister you have got an amazing talent. You brought tears to my eyes.
Where was this Ummah and what have we become. What would our Beloved Rasul say if he saw us today? MashaAll-h sister. Thank You so much for sharing. inshaAllah, someday soon we will come back on track. May Allah guide us and keep us. Ameen!
Keep it up sister!!!

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Jazzak Allah kahir dear sister for your kind reply Mashallah.I am really so glade sister that you like my poem about RasulAllah s.a.w.s. for the sake of Allah.May Allah reword you sister for reading it,and ameen for your duas.

May Allah make us proud Muslim Ummah of our beloved Prophet Mohamed s.a.w.s..Ameen.

May Allah bless you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam aleikum my sister..
Its very beautiful poem ,but I just want to remind us all that we have to be careful when we mention the name of out Beloved Prophet ,peace be upon him ,we have to say ,peace be upon him .We required to do that my dear sister ...
Also we have to be careful and not to overpraise the Prophet ,peace be upon him, as he asked not to exaggerate in praising him ...He always reminded everyone ,that he is only slave of Allah and he warned us to be careful not to put him on higher level then that...
Please forgive me if I said anything wrong Ukhti ,this is just a reminder for myself first and all of us ...

waaleikum salam

Allaicomu Saalam my dear sister Aisha.

Jazzak Allah khair sister for your beautiful words and kind advice.May Allah reword you sister for your advice and Alahdmulillah you did not said anything wrong my sister.
But wallahi,I was only writeing my feelings for Prophet s.a.w.s and descrition given in the Siraah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s..I have only wrote description given by Saahabahs(peace be upon them) and they were not over praiseing,because Allah Almighty called him s.a.w.s"!The best of all mainkinds",SubahnAllah.
And I was only writeing my feelings and my love for Prophet,and noble characteristics of Prophet s.a.w.s given in his Siraah and narated by Sahaabahs,his family,
and the first generation of Muslims(peace be upon them)

Yes sister,our Prophet s.a.w.s is als only slave of Allah Almighty like all of us but he is better than all mainkinds and the most loved from Allah Almighty,SubahnAllah.

I hope you understand me sister,and please forgive me if I said anything wrong.:tti_sister:

May Allah reword you:tti_sister:

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
assalamualaikum wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuhu,
subhanallahi wa bi hamdihi!!!subhanallahil adheem!!!
mashallah!!!tabarakallah sister asja,a really great effort even though I don't see you I can feel that these words are coming from your pure heart with pure love and affection.
May allah plant in our hearts the love of our prophet just like he did in the hearts of the sahaba.ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalamualaikum wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuhu,
subhanallahi wa bi hamdihi!!!subhanallahil adheem!!!
mashallah!!!tabarakallah sister asja,a really great effort even though I don't see you I can feel that these words are coming from your pure heart with pure love and affection.
May allah plant in our hearts the love of our prophet just like he did in the hearts of the sahaba.ameen.

Allaicomu saalam wa Rahmatullah Wa barakatuhu dear sister Amina.

Thank you my dear sister from all my heart for your so beautiful words sister,and you have bright my soul with happiness wallahi becasue I am glade that I could do something for our Prophet s.a.w.s and for my brothers and sisters.:)Wallahi I have only wrote love of all Muslims to our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s.
May Allah subahn we teal reword you with good for reading it,and ameen sister for your duas.

Jazzak Allah kahir

May Allah bless you:tti_sister::hearts:

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

wonderful indeed ,
'May Allah exalt his mention, and render him and his household safe and secure from every derogatory thing'.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Asalam o Alykum

wonderful indeed ,
'May Allah exalt his mention, and render him and his household safe and secure from every derogatory thing'.

Allaicomu Saalam

Jazzak Allah khair brother for reading my poem and ameen for your duas:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you:tti_sister: