Balancing Between Jihad and Knowledge

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh my dearest respected brothers and sisters in Islam.

This is a great video that I found on YouTube, which is titled "Balancing Between Jihad and Knowledge," by Sheikh Yahya al Libi (Raheemahu, wa Hafizahullah). And also, PLEASE don't judge him because he's an Amir of the Mujahideen (I think in Afghanistan?) because it's actually MORE of a reason of why this video is good, because he explains why it is important for a Muslim to gain proper Islamic Knowledge before Fighting Jihad Fesabilillah, and (from his syllabus) in his course, (it explains that) he will teach through the examples from the Seerah of Rasulallah (SAW) and from Hadeeth about perfecting one's Islam, and correcting one's Jihad.

Inshallah, this may benefit all of you (especially our brothers (of the youth) who think about fighting Jihad Fesabilillah).

[yt]UHPg27QH7ww[/yt]

[yt]pG-Y-jIq4fE[/yt]

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Jazakallah khayr, Ibn taymiyah said the jihad against one's own self is the foundation for Jihad agianst the kuffaar. There are some people who dont have enough knowldege but say they are waging jihaad against the kuffaar in general, They end up blowing themselves up. Which is against the teachings of Islaam .