New Sister from California (ShaSha)

mhamzah

:salam2:

Original Message from Sister Shasha​

Yup. It is an old thread. I revived it. FOr some reason I couldn't create a new thread, so, I decided to use this one since my topic is close. I'm a new Muslimah and I'm from California, too, just like the one who created this thread.

Salam

Thanks. I opened this thread to call out to all Muslims in Orange County California like what I posted a few days ago. I guess, most people just read the topic and not read the previous posts and just reply instantly.

I am new Muslimah and I am hoping to get in touch with Muslims here in Orange County California. Feel free to send me a private message. Thank you.

Salam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sister ShaSha wasn't able to create a new thread, that's why I created one for her.

Any sister from California please do get in touch and support our new sister in Islam.

:wasalam:

shasha

Muslimah
As-salam alaykum. :) For some reason, I couldn't create a new thread so I decided to just use this thread. It's kinda related anyway. I hope that's ok. :)

I am a Muslim sister from California. I recently did my shahada (a week ago). I was hoping to find Muslim sisters here in California who I can ask questions about Islam, especially, regarding women in Islam.

Before I converted, I read issues like how new converts struggle to adjust because they don't have any Muslim friends or support group. TTI has been a great help, but, I was hoping to meet more Muslim sisters in person. :hijabi:

Anybody here from California? I'm from Cypress City (Orange County).

This was my 1st post in that thread actually. :) Well, now, it's been two weeks since my Shahada. :)

Thanks Mhamzah for creating this thread. :hijabi:

Salam

SURi

This was my 1st post in that thread actually. :) Well, now, it's been two weeks since my Shahada. :)

Thanks Mhamzah for creating this thread. :hijabi:

Salam

Unfortunately it seems that there is no Muslim in your area who visits TTI. Wish you were in Toronto, Canada. I would have invited you in my home and talk.
Your sister SURI

hqudrat

welcome to TTI sister you would get to learn from the brothers and sisters here insha Allah. enjoy your stay.
how i wish you are in Toronto, Canada like sister Suri has said. anyway don't too worry sister you will get to meet a sister from your city soon insha Allah.

congratulations on your revert to islam as well. May Allah reward you and May HE make islam easy for you to practise ameen
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
assalamu alaikum, dear sister.

congratulations for seeking the pure truth. i ask Allah to make things easier on you and increase your iman. i'm from california too and is living in the city of stockton. :] please let me know if you need anything, in'sha'Allah.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

subhanallah,
welcome to islam tti and pardise.
u r from orange count .
i guess thats the place they make those big motorcycles.
orange county choppers thanks to discovery channel.

best of prayers for you and for islam in ur area.

shasha

Muslimah
Thanks for the warm welcome. :hijabi:

Wa-alaykum salam.

Accepting Islam is the best thing that has happened to me so far. :) I may be having some trouble with my family and friends right now with regards to adjusting to my new Faith, but, Inshallah they will accept me as a Muslim and be happy for me someday.

Thanks!

Robab

daughter of Adam
welcome sister shasha

Thanks for the warm welcome. :hijabi:

Wa-alaykum salam.

Accepting Islam is the best thing that has happened to me so far. :) I may be having some trouble with my family and friends right now with regards to adjusting to my new Faith, but, Inshallah they will accept me as a Muslim and be happy for me someday.

Thanks!

asalam o alicom.
welcome to this community.and we r happy that u accept islam.Mashallah May allah bless u and make everything very easy for u.May allah give u best opportunity to inhance ur imaan and spread deen with fully devotion.Ameen:tti_sister:
and give hidaya of ur family.

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum dear sister.

Welcome to the beloved deen of Islam. I pray that Allah swt makes things really easy for you. Ameen. My heartiest congratulations to you...:hearts:

abimuti

Need help

Assalamu'alaikum
I want to make VCD of new muslim convert in our language (Bahasa Indonesia), but for american speak I can't translate them because they talk to fast to me then I can't hear their word clearly, I need help may be some one can help me to transcript it in English.
Is there anyone can't help me?

Norma (Indonesian)