EXPRESS YOUR MOOD

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
im ok aswel today Alhamdulillah not tired sister inshaAllah you're tiredness goes away (if that makes sense lol)
take care :)
:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

salam alikom

may allah makes all you days full of happiness .... love ..prosperity.....strong imane all the time.........brother...im happy too when i see others are hapyy...............all praise are to allah

salam alikom

ur sis khadija

salaam :)

jazakallah khair for your beautiful words...and amiin to your du'as sister khadija...may allah swt bless you..amiim

wassalam :D

fada_all

salam alikom

im not ok today not physically but pschychologically...plz pray for me brothers and sisters and jazakom allah khir katir

fada_all

As-salamo'alaikum

I am saddened by all that happening in our lands.

salam alikom

really it is ture brother , but i think it is islam insha alla taala will take the victory over all insha aallah and all other doctrines will fanished

just keep saying tomorrow will be better and kees all time smileing

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Today i feel very very sad.. :( Innah Lilahi Wa Innah Elayhi raji3oon... My friend's mother died today.. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Janat Al Firdous... and give her family patients...Ameen :)

fada_all

Salam Alekum
Today i feel very very sad.. :( Innah Lilahi Wa Innah Elayhi raji3oon... My friend's mother died today.. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Janat Al Firdous... and give her family patients...Ameen :)

salam alikom

oh sister im very sorry , may allah swt shower his mercy over her and make aljannah her palce for ever , and give your friend and her family patience

we are from allah and to allah we are going back

ina liallah wa inna ilyhi raji3oun

salam alikom

fada_all

salam alikom

im very sad today i don't feel good not physically but pscychologically plz make dou'a for me

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Sad...........:(

Please please please make du'aa for me. :(
i have an exam tomorrow aswell. pls make duaa for me

p.s. im not sad because of the exam lol.