I'm Afraid

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam sister, I am upset you are being treated poorly like this. This is unacceptable, the principal is neglecting you while you are in legitimate danger and you can call the police for that. It would be even better if you get this all over the media so then the schools name can be known for the tainted thing it is. Don't live in harassment sister, I really suggest contacting police.

palestine

Servant of Allah
brother waseem, there are police officers in the building but they themselves don't care about it. but i'm not Alone, i have Allah and kind supporters, and inshaallah my hope is that this will be in the media because i'm almost there. :) contacted many human rights organizations.:) on their way.:) don't worry akhi, i've got it under control inshaAllah. the kuffar fear me and that's why i'm their target. So inshaallah do not worry my dear brother:) asalamu alaykum wrwb

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
it made me angry that they treat u that way sis wallahi especially the principal
wow...wallahi your so strong ukhtii...keep it up
i'm glad is going to be on the media insha'Allah
May Allah be with u always
wasalamu alaikum

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
it made me angry that they treat u that way sis wallahi especially the principal
wow...wallahi your so strong ukhtii...keep it up
i'm glad is going to be on the media insha'Allah
May Allah be with u always
wasalamu alaikum

:salam2:

I agree, plus NOONE can treat you like this! how dear they??? and the principal, her job was to do justice and always be on the side of the one being wronged! what the heck, this is truely injustice! May Allah be with you always:) subhanaAllah, how could they?????
:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb...jazakAllahu khayran for all your replies. i appreciate your concerns and support. but know that inshaAllah Allah is on my side and i will fight till the end. I'm a muslim and my aim is to put a stop to injustice and oppression. and soon i will. many doors have opened for me due to these experiences that have been getting worse lately. they've opened many wonderful doors for me that i never expected. i'm filled with happiness that i have been smiling all day...i called out to Allah and he did not forsake me. and He never will as he has promised his servants. sisters and brothers in Islam...do not worry about me....i will pave a new road for those after me...Justice is my name and Peace is my aim. i will never let injustice prevail inshaAllah. i will write books about this as i have had a long long long experience with it. and i will get the media involved, the human rights organizations and so on. They may think i'm powerless and that i'm outnumbered but one Muslimah can change the world...and i hope that Muslimah will be me inshaAllah. take care everyone and smile:)

atira mahmood

BE PATIENT MY DEAR...

ASSALAMUALAYKUM.... HOPE YOU WILL BE PATIENT. I AM ALSO SAD HEARING THAT... MAY ALLAH ALWAYS BE IN YOUR HEART...

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Innal 'Hamdha Lillah

MashaAllah that's my sister. As I said loooong ago, you are definitely capable of it. Be an example and never lose hope in Allah. Remember there was a time when there was only ONE MUSLIM in the whole world. But what was the result of the trust in Allah? Muslims became the most powerful people in the world.

Sister be planned yourself always. Never move forward without planning. InshaAllah you will be succeeded in this battle. Of course not a battle of sword and gun. But a battle of Eeman and Ihsaan.

I can understand each and every word of you very clearly as I am a person who has the experience how people feel when they are chased by a group who wants to kill him/her. Sister they are nothing. Yes NOTHING when we compare with the mercy and power of Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala).

Ya Allah! You are the protector of Ibrahim ('alaihissalam) when he was thrown into the big fire of Namroud, Moosa ('alaihissalam) from the torture of Fir'aun, 'Isa ('alaihissalam) from Jews, Younus ('alaihissalam) in the stomach of Fish and People of cave from the Empire of Rome. Protect my sister Palestine from those who attack her by hand, words and pen. Give her 'Hikmah like what you gave to Luqman ('alaihissalam) and keep her steadfast in Your deen. Make her a mother for whom the Ummah will be proud of. Give her strength to face kuffar and make them defeat by a great defeat Ya Jabbar, Ya Qahhar. 'Ilm is from you and 'Hilm is also from you. Enrich sister Palestine with both of them, Generosity, Patience and Kindness. Make angels as her guards and protect her from the wrongness of those who praise her as all the praises is for you. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

i hope fervently that by th etime this is typed ur problems are over already.

there is a masnoon dua which is said when we fear harm from those with power or authority.
pls anyone can post that

palestine

Servant of Allah

there is a masnoon dua which is said when we fear harm from those with power or authority.
pls anyone can post that

When fearing the enemy

Recite:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَجْعَلُكَ فِي نُحُورِهِمْ وَنَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرُورِهِمْ

"O Allah, we make you the turner of the (enemies) chest (heart) and seek refuge in You from their evils".

(Abu Dawood)

palestine

Servant of Allah
There's also another dua which i read when i was being chased. "Allahuma munzilal kitab, sari3al 7isab, izilhum wa zalzilhum."
Oh Allah revealer of the book, swift to account, shake the earth beneath them. (i do not remember the meaning exactly word for word). but yes that's the one i read. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

palestine

Servant of Allah

pls anyone can post that

InshaAllahu ta'ala akhi i will have the upper hand over these kuffar. they will not harm me, nor will they be able to by the grace and mercy of Allah.:) they can crush my body, but never my spirit akhi. the sahabah went through much much much much more than i could ever go through. so no worries inshaAllah. Allah has saved me and it is He whom we shall return to. :)
i will be safe by the Mercy of Allah. inshaAllah do not worry brothers and sisters. just make dua for me, as i will be going back there again tomorrow.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
InshaAllahu ta'ala akhi i will have the upper hand over these kuffar. they will not harm me, nor will they be able to by the grace and mercy of Allah.:) they can crush my body, but never my spirit akhi. the sahabah went through much much much much more than i could ever go through. so no worries inshaAllah. Allah has saved me and it is He whom we shall return to. :)
i will be safe by the Mercy of Allah. inshaAllah do not worry brothers and sisters. just make dua for me, as i will be going back there again tomorrow.

masha'allah ukhti good going.Barakallah feek.
Something for you:

RABBAN AFRIGH `ALAYN SABRAW-WA THABBIT
AQDMAN WAN-SURN `ALAL-QAWMIL-KFIR•N.
Al Baqarah 250
1. This du’a was read by the believers when they were at war with
Jaloot. Before the army confronted them, they recited this du’a.
“Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make us firm of foot
and grant us victory over the disbelieving folk.”

al-islam

salam alikum sis,
mashallah u r very strong and determined. i just wanted to share something that scared me yesterday in the masjid. i was listening to a speech in the masjid made by a brother, and he was informing us on how to keep a healthy heart.
when i say healthy heart i dont mean to jog a lot and eat whole grain lol, he was informing us on how to keep a pure heart because the prophet sal allah alyah waslam said tht there is 1 organ in the body, nd if that organ works, the whole body works and if it doesnt, the whole body is wasted(plz any1 correct me if im wrong) and that organ is the heart. well anyways wat im trying to conclude is that the brother said shaitan is very smart, and he can make a very good muslim commit sins by making him do more good. how? by making the very good muslim forget what his intention or who his intention is 4, hes probably going to be speaking with good manners so people can look up to him. mashallah u r a very brave sister and u r also very determined, im not assuming that u 4got to correct your intention but this was just a friendly reminder because the shaitan is indeed very evil. he comes to humans from the back of them and the front and from the sides.. he corners humans from every direction.. jazaki allah khair sister

palestine

Servant of Allah
JazakAllahu khayran for all of your duas and all of your great reminders. inshaAllah i will try to remember to always have good intentions. jazakAllahu khayran to all of you who have replied or who have made dua for me. May Allah bless you all. ameen. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

abdul-allah

Salam alikum
as 4 me u have no need to change the skol or house . have faith in Allah as he is only the true helper of Muslims. Just keeep in mind that Allah is ur protector and willnot let an harm come to you . even if they harmed u where the hell will they go , in last everything will come to Allah. then what will they do , which weapon will they use , whoz support they will take .so just have faith in Allah and keep in belive that he will help u .
jazaallah khair