Exam stress!! Here's the relief :)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum

Exam season is come upon us so let us make dua inshallah and gain great rewards from Allah and good grades bi'idniallah

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa alamtani wa'allimni maa yanfaa'ooni
Oh Allah benefit me with what you have taught me and teach me that which will benefit me.

Allahumma la'sahla ilma ja'altahu sahla wa'anta taj alu al'hazna idha shi'ta sala
Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy and only you can make the difficult easy for me.

Hasbi allahu la ilaaha illala huwwa. Alayhi tawakaltu wa huwwa rabbul arshil adheem
Allah is sufficient for me, none has the right to be worshipped but He. In him I put my trust and he is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.

Listen to dua here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFkiT_kAPDI&feature=related

Wa alaykumu salam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamualaykum

That video lol...can make anyone nervous even if its not exam season.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: ukhti

jazakAllah Ta'ala khair for sharing this with us :)
Especially with the amount of exam stress some tti memebrs are going thorugh llol :)

** hint: make du'aa for my exams ;) **

JazakAllah once again.
Your sis

Wassalaam.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
assalamu alaikum
jazakillahu khair for sharing with us
i really need this for my finals lol :D

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

AHHHHH well i am stressed out too my exams start in 4-3 days and my brain is hurting owww lol :SMILY47::SMILY27:

Anyway i hope you all do well and pass, i will keep you all in my dua's, Keep me in yours too OK I really need it badly :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I am sorry :shymuslima1: i did have it 20 days ago it was just sitting in a file in my computer i thought i would dust it off now LATE i know but i hope its still of benefit to all inshallah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

I am sorry :shymuslima1: i did have it 20 days ago it was just sitting in a file in my computer i thought i would dust it off now LATE i know but i hope its still of benefit to all inshallah

sister :) jazakAllah khair for posting lol i was just kidding :) u know me by now hehe Dont take it :) harshly :) i dont mean anyone anything bad ever :) Inshallah

hqudrat

May Allah crown all your effort with success and give you a retentive memory as you take your various exams brothers and sisters ameen. i know what it means to be preparing for an exams.. i had my final exams 3 weeks ago and on summer break now. Insha Allah khyran you are almost there :SMILY346:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

fada_all

salam alikom

oh very excilent jazaki allah khir katir sister , it can be used in general sister masha allah

may allah reward you and all muslims al jannah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
sister :) jazakAllah khair for posting lol i was just kidding :) u know me by now hehe Dont take it :) harshly :) i dont mean anyone anything bad ever :) Inshallah

no no brother its fine iam used to it my timing is always off iam one of those people who just about make the deadline and just scrap a pass but its interesting you people abroad sit exams quicker than us my cousin just mailed me because i sent this and he said its too late too so yea bad timing lol and i dont take you comments harsh :)