Australian Muslims

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Assalam Alaykum Brothers and Sisters :)

Hi my name is Nevin and I'm an australian muslim =) I'm new to this site, and i think its a great idea to meet with muslims like myself and learn more about our religion! =D

It hurts seeing my religion and people being discriminated on news everyday, and knowing that there are people out there that think of us badly. Also, I've lived with racism all my life, and i wish it would stop! And i bet many australian muslims have felt left out, or different.

I'm trying my best to show islam the right way, I have a blog, and would really appreciate if you guys could support and spread the word =) i made it to show the real islam, and Im praying that heaps and heaps of non muslims can read it and understand, and spread the REAL facts of islam.

war-torn-in-pieces. blogspot. com

Salam Alaykum

IbnAhmad

salaam sister :)

welocome to TTI...i hope you benefit from this forum inshaAlah and you have a great time here:D

i think its a great idea with your own blog thing...mashaAllah..may allah swt make a means of hidayah for many inshaAllah

take care...wassalam :) :)

Asalaam'alikum,

Welcome to this global Islamic forum. This community is a wonderful way to learn about Islam because the knowledge varies amongst the members, some are old some are young, everyone comes from different regions of the world but alhamduilillah we are all united in this virtual world.

Myself and many others share a common empathy with you, especially the distorted image of Muslims & Islam on western media. It's a blessing to have a computer in our rooms and be connected with each other no matter where in the world we are, from the hottest desert of the Sahara to the coldest parts of Siberia we now have the ability to learn from each other and give dawah on this website.

Welcome to the forum again and we will look forward to your contributions, inshallah.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:wasalam:

Welcome to the forum :D Stay strong and be positive..don't let the worst of your emotions control you..:inshallah: I shall check out your blog :)

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
aww thank you all so much! what a warm welcoming! May Allah bless you all and keep you on the right path! once again, thanks for the support!

sistersalina

Salam sister. Just like you I am new to TTI. I realised there are many things that i can learn from this website and I hope in this way misconceptions about Islam can be reduced. Stay strong as this is a form of test from god.
PS: i will check out your blog:)

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Thank you all :D
yea there are times where i get really frustrated and sad, but all these experiences make me a stronger person. When i walk on the street, i walk with my head up high, and proud of what i am and what i believe in and try my best to leave a good impression about muslims on people i meet. thanks for reading my blog! dont hesitate to comment! the good or bad!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah sister,
Welcome to this amazing forum. I hope and pray that may you be able to learn about the Deen here. :)
Will check your blog out soon, Insha'Allah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Ahlan wa sahlan ukht Nevin (by the way you have a beautiful name mashallah!)

I checked out your blog..quite nice mashallah..may Allah reward you with jannah for your efforts and make your struggles easy..you're exhibiting the saying *what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger* by putting effort into educating others about Islam..that is truly admirable and I pray that Allah (swt) rewards you for it time and time again...

I hope you will enjoy your stay here..TTI can benefit you in gathering information and such about Islam and fellow members are good with that as well..so take advantage of both :)

If you don't mind me asking though..which city in Iraq are you originally from?..as I am Iraqi too from the city of Mosul..but I live in the U.S.

I look forward to seeing your contributions here and on your blog..may allah guard you and bless you..ameen!

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
aww thank you :D may Allah reward you too inshallah

really?! thats ausome! I'm from Kirkuk :) May Allah bless Iraq and its people. Hopefully this horrible tragedy will end soon [inshallah].

May Allah bless you, once again thank you

massalama

BigAk

Salam alaikum Nevin.. I am also from Syria. Just looked at your blog about Damascus and Latakya. It is amazing how much our memeories are similar. Welcome to our community here.. Catch you around.. :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
aww thank you :D may Allah reward you too inshallah

really?! thats ausome! I'm from Kirkuk :) May Allah bless Iraq and its people. Hopefully this horrible tragedy will end soon [inshallah].

May Allah bless you, once again thank you

massalama

Tsharrafna ukhti!!! :)

I've only seen a couple of streets in Kirkuk..my family and I passed through it and made a small stop there when we escaped Iraq (almost 13 years ago)..Kirkuk is perhaps the 2nd most diverse city in Iraq..I always remember it in that *context* :)...I'm really happy to have you around TTI ukhti..and I will second your hopes and say..inshallah the tragedy of our nation and its people ends soon and we at least get to go see it again

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
ameen ikhti, my dream is to visit Iraq and my family there. Inshallah you get to as well. Yea Kirkuk is known for that :p Anyway take care, and once again, thanks for the warm welcome :)

silent-warrior

salam

im a new member here and it's my first coment! i made one blog too.. about islam...! but i need a help always.. cus im not a good one in english i can speak arabic and french.. even kabyle..

dreamed 77 . skyblog . com

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalaam warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh:D

WELCOME to the site! yaaay! glad to have you here with us dear fiAllah:) I hope you enjoy your stay and that you benefit from here. WELCOM again:)
your sister Ubah:)
See you around dear fiAllah, looking forward to your posts/threads:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)