new to site

iman27

Assalam alaikum, I'm new to this site so just wanted to say salam and introduce myself. I became muslim 5 years ago, alhumdulillah. I am married and have 1 child, a son. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things, insha'Allah.

3assal

Salam Aleikum Sister!

I want to welcome you to the forum and inshAllah you will find the information in this forum useful. May Allah guide us in the right path always :)

:wasalam:

3assal :)

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2: Sister,

welcome to Islam! (Sorry it 5 years late welcome!):biggrin: :ma:

Welcome to this website.:)

:ma: sis you have a beautiful name!;)

May Allah(Swt) guide all of us to the the straight path.:D

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sister Al-Eshla,

Welcome to this website!:bananabb2in: :bananabb2in:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam sister Iman, welcome to the website. Im pleased to have you as our sister in Islam, our ummah is so wonderful alhamdulilah, with people from all over the world being united on the truth.

May Allah bless you and your family.:)

as-salamu' alaikum, wr, wb dear Brs and Srs of al-Islam.
Alhamdulillah, this is my first post, in all honesty, i weren't sure HOW to, or where to, intro to you all.
Alhamdulillah, i am a 'revert' since 1999 and have made Hijrah to sunny Indonesia. i currently live and work as an English Teacher in Jakarta and married recently to a Sr from Ajeh (Aceh). her name is Idawati binti Muhammad Adam and Allahu Akbar, we are now expecting a baby.
i am currently back in aUStrali to introduce my wife to my mother and family and will return shortly to the much missed Athan, Muslims and Da'awah efforts.
i ask Allah SWT for His Mercy always and for your do'a, Insha Allah. may Allah Reward the staff, team and contributors to this site and its forums, preserve your efforts and Guide us to the Straight Path all, Amin! Insha Allah Ta'ala, i look forward to being able to contribute, encourage and learn with you all, AMIN!
wassalam, wr, wb.
shahid abd'ul-matin al-australi

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Brother Shahid-Abdul martin

Welcome to this website!

:ma: you have joined the ummah!:biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide all of us to the straight path. (Ameen):)

wassalam and Jazak'Allah for the welcome note

zarah said:

:salam2: Brother Shahid-Abdul martin

Welcome to this website!

Wa Alaikum Salam, Sr and any1 reading this.
Alhamdulillah, i found out about this forum/site when a dear Bro of mine put me on to the Chechen and I.V.A.W (iraq vets against war) stories. I was pleased with the 'threads', their topics and their responses that i decided to climb on board, heh-heh.
Insha Allah Ta'ala I will attempt to contribute effectively and to the topic and i will undoubtedly: "..salute the one who points me to my defects.." (Umar ibn al-Khattab [r.a]).

Wassalam, shahid abd'ul-Matin al-australi

simsim

Salam

:salam2:

Hope everyone is in good health.

Just thought i'd say salam, i'm new here and i hope to learn more about islam and make some friends.

take care
and chat to you soon

Matin: one of Asma wa'al-Husna (Beautiful Names of Allah)

zarah said:
:salam2: Brother Shahid-Abdul martinWelcome to this website!
zarah said:
wassalam dear Sr.
y'know, i'm soooo sorry BUT i only just noticed this but in your nice post welcoming my to the TTI Community you have spelt Matin (a Name/Attribute of Allah) as martin, perhaps thinking it my name. like doc martin, heh-heh!
no, dear Sr this is not the case. my name you can spell any way you want and call me anything at all (within reason, heh-heh) BUT this is Allah's Name, for surely my name is roughly translated as SHAHID (martyr/can be witness) ABD' UL (the slave/servant of) MATIN (the Invincible, All-Powerful, Unbeatable) [Subhannahu wa-Ta'ala].
i guess in reality its spelt niether of the two ways but actually in arabic, hmmm?
salaam, Shahid Abd'ul-Matin; your Brother from another mother

wa-ssalamu' alaikum, wr, wb from shahid

simsim said:
Just thought i'd say salam, i'm new here...

wassalam good Bro.
my name is shahid, i to am new to here and it is a great forum. Allah Willing you will increase in both 'ilm (valuable knowledge: "..the lost possession of the Muslim.." [Bukhari]) and friennds, Amin! there are countless ammounts of excellent articles, videos and info, threads and posts as i'm sure you're already aware, Alhamdulillah.
salam, shahid

iman27

Salam Alaikum, I just wanted to thank everyone for their warm welcomes. I'm still not exactly sure how everything works, so insha'Allah I'm doing this correctly. I only just found these welcomes today. I really enjoy watching the new muslim videos.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Simsim,

Welcome to the forum!:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen):)

P.S Sorry brother Shahid Abdul Matin,:eek:,:ma: The name has a beautiful meaning.