unborn babies among themselves

safiya58

There are two babies debating in the belly of a pregnant woman. One of them is blieving the other one is unbelieving.

the unbelieving baby is asking the other baby: do you believe in a life after birth?

believing baby answers: yes of course, I do believe. This is clear to everyone that there is a life after birth. We are only here to become stronger and to be prepared for that what is expecting us.

unbelievind baby: no that sounds stupid! Can you imagine how such a life after birth will look like?

believing baby: well I don´t know everything in detail about it but I know there is much more light then here and I can imagin that we will be able to move and eat by ourselves.

unbelieving baby getting a little bit angry: What nonsense! That is totally impossible! walk and eat by ourselves? how should that work? just ridiculous...

believing baby: I´m convinced it is possible. It will only be a little diffrent. it is easy to imagine...

the unbelieving baby saying unsure: but no one who is born will ever come back... I think life ends with birth and there is nothing after it...

believing baby: No! I don´t know how our life after birth will look like exactly but i´m sure that we will met our mother and she will care for us...

unbelieving baby: that´s crock... I have never seen a mother. That´s why she is also not existing!

believing baby: I can not agree with that what you are talking. Sometimes when everything is silent it can be heard how she sings and how she lovingly strokes our world. I firmly believe that our real life will start after birth.

and what about you?

safiya58

:salam2:

thanks 4 ur comment brother. i know all are born pure as muslims. this parable is just a modell for believers who regognize the mercy of Allah and are able to see His signs and firmly belif in Allah n unbelievers who even they life in the world Allah has created and eat and drink and benefit from His gifts and still deny Him ... it is not to understand word by word.

:wasalam:

mhamzah

thanks 4 ur comment brother. i know all are born pure as muslims. this parable is just a modell for believers who regognize the mercy of Allah and are able to see His signs and firmly belif in Allah n unbelievers who even they life in the world Allah has created and eat and drink and benefit from His gifts and still deny Him ... it is not to understand word by word.

:wasalam:

:salam2: Sister,

I know the point you were trying to put across, my comment was for those unaware of the fact (that all are born Muslims).

I should have been a bit clearer first time round.

Jazakallah Khair

Salam Alakyum.

vegangoth

Banned
There are two babies debating in the belly of a pregnant woman. One of them is blieving the other one is unbelieving.

the unbelieving baby is asking the other baby: do you believe in a life after birth?

believing baby answers: yes of course, I do believe. This is clear to everyone that there is a life after birth. We are only here to become stronger and to be prepared for that what is expecting us.

unbelievind baby: no that sounds stupid! Can you imagine how such a life after birth will look like?

believing baby: well I don´t know everything in detail about it but I know there is much more light then here and I can imagin that we will be able to move and eat by ourselves.

unbelieving baby getting a little bit angry: What nonsense! That is totally impossible! walk and eat by ourselves? how should that work? just ridiculous...

believing baby: I´m convinced it is possible. It will only be a little diffrent. it is easy to imagine...

the unbelieving baby saying unsure: but no one who is born will ever come back... I think life ends with birth and there is nothing after it...

believing baby: No! I don´t know how our life after birth will look like exactly but i´m sure that we will met our mother and she will care for us...

unbelieving baby: that´s crock... I have never seen a mother. That´s why she is also not existing!

believing baby: I can not agree with that what you are talking. Sometimes when everything is silent it can be heard how she sings and how she lovingly strokes our world. I firmly believe that our real life will start after birth.

and what about you?

Does either baby have proof?

safiya58

Does either baby have proof?

who of them was right...? also after death there is life...! and there is even a proof for it: Al-Quran.

we can not capture the truth with our intellect only.. also not with our senses... Allah is known by the signs in His creation

hassana elkoussi

Jazaky Allahu khairan sister for this interesting parable. It's ridiculous how this " unbelieving baby" insists on denying his mother's existence when she's fully encompassing his weak existence. No doubt the " believing one" will be able to prove his point after birth, when they are both faced with the mother. And I wonder how this mother will be dealing with this ungrateful baby, who should have used his mind before it was too late.

"
و لله المثل الأعلى

:hearts:

al-islam

LOLLL.... subhanallah
brothers and sisters, i hav been reading the posts and it seems to me like youre trying to prove some1 wrong