Advice: to all who want to leave TTI

iAmAnonymous

As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmahtullah,

Please keep few points in mind before planning to quit Islamic Forums.

1. you gain Islamic information.

2. when you see practicing muslims on forums, you also feel to be like them.

3. If somebody hurts you, remember its is a virtual place. Please dont take too hard on your heart.

4. Maybe the person did not intend to hurt you. For example, a person says in a happy mood - oh, you are so stupid. But you may think that s/he is angry with you.

5. If somebody hurt you, try to overlook and forgive for the sake of Allah. Take it as opportunity to get reward from Allah. you can say to Allah: O Allah, for Your sake, i forgave that person, so forgive me also.

6. to people who hurt others: We should all look into our words before submitting. We must remember that we do have many brothers and sisters who are more sensitive than others. They cant take the things lightly. We must respect their character and feelings.

Jazaak Allah Khair in advance as I think that you all will thank me and pray for me for this piece of advice.

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah what an amasing and wise words , may allah reawrd you with the higthest rank in al firdaous ,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam:)

mashaAllah, beautiful reminder! jazakaAllah khairan for this:)
Allah hafiz now and always DEAR fiAllah:)

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

you are totally right . this thread made me rethink about my role and my decision . it has been a month since i decided to leave but when i read this thread i kept thinking about what should i do . i guess i underestimamted my role and that i can do more than that my role can be bigger than that . muslims shouldnt be quitters however sometimes you are just down but when you pray to Allah to guide you you just feel relieved .

i will try to have a bigger role and after all this is an islamic sit may be the ppl we think they hurt us are only trying to advice and there is nothing wrong about that . one of my biggest problems that i am over sensitive and i am trying to accepty the others as possible as i can . after all we are here to gain more knowledege about islam and we should be a help for each other .

thank you for the thread and the good reminder:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
mashaAllah very nice post... in current when many of our brothers n sisters are leaving its useful... may Allah give you reward for this in both worlds