would u mind asking your self

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum, wow that went deep :( shows how grateful I should be Allah who has blessed me with so much!
Jazakallah khair for sharing, may Allah bless you in all that you do-ameen.

fada_all

awwwww...mashallah i am so happy ..thanks for sharing..............................................

salam alikom

im so happy too okhti may allah makes all youir days full of happiness , love , prosperity and gain his reda .. make al jannah your plce insha allah taala

i love you for allah's sake

fada_all

Assalamualaikum, wow that went deep :( shows how grateful I should be Allah who has blessed me with so much!
Jazakallah khair for sharing, may Allah bless you in all that you do-ameen.

salam alikom

ameen to your dou'a brother Ali hope the same for you too

may allah grant you the hightset rank in paradise

autumnyaar

:salam2:

Masha'Allah, this really left a deep impression on me! It seems to easy for everyone to forget about Allah, yet they always remember their desires... it's all the work of Shaytan. We have to remember Allah constantly to save ourselves from sinning...

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister and ameen to your dou'a may allah grant you the same and reward you with al firdaous alaa'la

Assalamu Alaikum,
Ameen to your dua as well , there is a small correction, it has to be Brother not sister.

:wasalam:

fada_all

Assalamu Alaikum,
Ameen to your dua as well , there is a small correction, it has to be Brother not sister.

wa alikom salamo allahi wa harmatoho taala wa barakatoh,

may allah forgive me ......

oh really you i get ashamed :shymuslima1:im awfully very sorry brother..in fact, i don't konw whats the matter with me each time i make the same mistake, ohhhhhhhhh :astag::astag:

i apology btother........
may allah reward you ,accep you good deeds and forgives your sins and guide you to the right path and all muslims :)

fada_all

Masha'Allah, this really left a deep impression on me! It seems to easy for everyone to forget about Allah, yet they always remember their desires... it's all the work of Shaytan. We have to remember Allah constantly to save ourselves from sinning...

:salah::wasalam:

:):)jazaki allah khir katir sister my allah reward you with al jannah and all muslims

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

wa alikom salamo allahi wa harmatoho taala wa barakatoh,

may allah forgive me ......

oh really you i get ashamed :shymuslima1:im awfully very sorry brother..in fact, i don't konw whats the matter with me each time i make the same mistake, ohhhhhhhhh :astag::astag:

i apology btother........
may allah reward you ,accep you good deeds and forgives your sins and guide you to the right path and all muslims :)

Not a big deal at all. I undestand the name is bit confusing. but now i think i have made it a point as it says below my avatar that i'm a brother. I think it should help.

May ALLAH SWT keep you protected from all the evils. Ameen.

fada_all

salam alikom

jazakom allah khir katir for all your replays , may allah guide us all to the right path ameennnnnnnnnnn