Ever Wonder???

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salam alaykum.

Firstly I give the salams to you as you say that you are Muslim, its not for me to say you are not a Muslim.. Its a sin to call another Muslim a non-believer, unless the other person clearly says something that goes against Islam. For example they say they believe in another God or another Prophet. Astaghfirullah.

However, the only people who can categorically call someone a non Muslim are the Scholars who can issue such a verdict based on that person's beliefs. This is what has been done regarding "Nation of Islam" as a group, and the various leaders of that group including Farrakhan.

Islam is simply to follow, everything is based upon the Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw:. Every person who is sincere in wishing to learn about Islam must research carefully where they choose to get their knowledge and what Islam is really about.

i really do not wish to hurt your feelings. I know that you you feel allegiance to this abomonable and deviated sect, which is clearly outside of Islam. However, it is incumbant on myself and every Muslim to help tell you about Islam, as revealed by God to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

If you believe in Nation Of Islam in its Totality, that means all of its deviated beliefs, and you accept Farakhan, then as of yet, you are Not a Muslim. This is according to the unanimous verdict of all the Islamic scholars.

So alhamdulilah, its a good thing that you are able to read the various messages written here by peopel who are not part of the Nation of "Kufr" people. Kufr is an action which takes someone into disbelief. Its no good calling the group NAtion of Islam, when its actions are not according to ISlam.

ALL the Islamic Scholars have made fatwa and have stated that the Nation of Islam are not Muslims. Their beliefs are in clear violation and contradict the beautiful Religion of Islam.

THis is a Fatwa from the Head SCholar of the Muslims in Italy:

Regarding the "Nation of Islam", their official doctrine is that Allah appeared in the form of a human being named Fareed Muhammad, and that this "incarnation of God" chose another man, called Elijah Muhammad, as his Prophet. This is a clear contradiction of the Monotheistic faith (Tawhid), and of the Qur'anic teaching according to which Muhammad (blessings and peace upon him) is the Seal of the Prophets. That is enough to say that everyone who belongs to the "Nation of Islam" is not, ipso facto, a Muslim, but an unbeliever.
Muslims must declare this truth, and each one of them who keeps silent while listening to Mr. Farrakhan being called "a Muslim leader" is sinning.

You can find some more information about the Deviation of Farakhanism here:
COMPARISON BETWEEN ISLAM AND FARRAKHANISM

Farrakhanism

Malcolm X.org: The 'Nation of Islam' Exposed

Its important to stick to the Quran and the Sunnah, without the deviation of these ignorant people who have never studied one day with a proper Islamic scholar, and who in the Islamic World, are universally seen as outside of Islam due to their strange beliefs.

I would like to add, that its important for us to be sincere in all our actions. If we make mistakes, we are humble enough to accept our mistakes and rectify them. Likewise, we seek to help others and do our best to guide them.

Alhamdulilah, Allah blessed Malcolm to come to the true Islam that is practised by all Muslims, American, African, chinese, we are all brothers and sisters in Islam. He was a sincere and intelligent person, and im so proud to call Malik Al Shabazz my brother in ISlam, may Allah give him Jannah.

Wasalam.

sistertashena

i know you will never understand were i come from on this matter so i have heard you and you me just know i love everyone that loves Allah and Allah is the best knower

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
sistertashena said:
i know you will never understand were i come from on this matter so i have heard you and you me just know i love everyone that loves Allah and Allah is the best knower

There is only once place our beliefs come from, its same for all. :) Islam has its source, its important we stick to them.. Not any personality, not any group, not those close to us like our friends, not even our family.

To find the truth and to stick to it no matter what, is our "jihad", our struggle. Each time we pray, we read Surah al Fatihah, we say Ihdi-nas Siratul Mustaqeem, we Ask Allah to keep us on the straight path. This is the goal in order to save ourself and our families.

Take care, may Allah help us all in this.

wasalam

oceane

Sisterashnaa,

sorry sis, but something you said shocked me very bad. As a muslim you should know there is absolutly no difference between a white, a black, a yellow or whatever. We all are equal in the "eyes" of Allah, we aren't equal by our faith. It's not our color that makes a difference! So, as a muslim, why are you joining a group "because it defends black people"? As a muslim, you should not get seperated from other muslims (caucasians, arabs, asians, or whatever).

And i remind you there is a clear verse in Quran allowing polygamy, and our prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, left us many hadith on that subject,

Anyway sister,

fee amanee Allah

I wanted to add that Allah has perfected our religion for us. We follow the commandments of Allah swt. Islam doesnt come from a man invention. So, please sister, as our brother said, stick to Quran and ahadiths and no innovation or transformation any man would make. With no offense for the christians, this is the difference between us muslims and christians.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

True say!:biggrin: :biggrin:

May Allah(Swt) guide all of us to the striaught path. (Ameen) :)

Qu`ran is the real best book that you can quote back, it is the direct words from the glorious Allah(Swt).

:wasalam: :)

sistertashena

I never said i joined the nation because of that im saythat he has done a lot to help us as in america we are in a bad condition race has nothing to do with why i joined i could care less what color or backround you have that's not what im about but as a black woman trying to servive in a place where you are hated by white people for the color of your skin and they teach you to hate who you are and then some one comes to tell you that you are a queen why not be greatful to them for leading you to the right path

:wasalam:

Abu.Amirah

We as a muslim should always try to learn more on our religion than to follow what other people say. Prophet Moh'd :saw: was the last prophet and he left with us Quran and his sunnah so that they can guide us in our live. Its a duty of every muslim to pass the words of Allah to everyone so that we are all guided the right way.There is nothing like colour in Islam we are all the same and the one who is more loved by Allah is the one who is always near to Him.
So Islam is under "laillaha ilaAllah Mohammadu rasulullah" and there is nothing like,Nation of Islam,Bhohra nor hezbullah.

May Allah guide us the right way! Amin!

Jazakallahu kheir!

Asma

As Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
I can see the subject changed.Dear Sister.I must say that I came from the Nation of Islam.It is not the true teachings of ALLAH. ALLAH did not come in the person of Master Fard Muhammad.ALLAH does not come in or through his creation.I know the history of the Nation of Islam. Been there,done that.I have been blessed. ALLAH guided me to the true path.HIS Quran and Sunnah.At this very moment ALLAH is guiding you.Please take heed and open your ears and mind.Check out the video on Malcolm X. I can understand you loving the Nation of Islam,but you will have to learn more about Islam.The hardest part will be:Will you let yourself except what is being said.ALLAH is guiding you home,I pray you listen and follow.The Nation of Islam is not true Islam. This is Noahs Ark coming by to pick you up.Don't miss the boat and drown..............Your Sister Striving to Please ALLAH...
Asma

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
sistertashena said:
Assalamu Alaykum

you call me your sister but you do not belive that i am muslim becase i belone to the nation of islam then you are wrong your self i am a muslim who belives in Allah the nation of islam did not kill bether malcon x the gorement of america did like they have killed every great man befor him you do not have the right fact as for louis farrahan may Allah be pleased with him he has work to save the black man and woman in america for almost his whole life he was tought by Elijah Muhammad who was tought by Master fard Muhammad Pace and blessing be on all the worthy servents of Allah. If these men did not come here by the grace of Allah to save us we would be no more. so i think Allah every day for sending them to save me no other person can to bring Allah word to us what you think we are not worthy of the truth which they teach Misiter Louis Farrakan is respected all over the world this man teach us to know and love Allah what has he said of false hood you tell me show me what make you belive he tells lies for i am your sister in islam if you belive that or not i love Allah and if he didn't teach me nothing else ever he toght me that and i hope meny blessing are bestowed apon him and his family and any one who spreads the word of Allah in truth

\wasalam.

Salaam Alikom Sister,

With All the respect to you .. I have a question for you If you were asked to choose between teaching of the prophet Mohammed Peace be up on him OR and Nation of Islam who would u choose?

How can you pray and say peace be up on some one other than the Prophet of Allah Mohammed PEACE be up on him ? sit by your self and think about it..?
Did Allah said in Quran to pray and make Tasleem on other than the prophet of Allah ?

people Glorfy Nation of Islam like he is the one who brought Islam :astag:
so why only Black join nation of ISLAM if the prophet peace be up on him said

(There is no difference between Arabian or Non Arabian except by TAqwa .)
Allah Send only the prophet peace be up on him to show the light of Islam to the whole universe its not Elijah Muhammad who was tought by Master fard Muhammad brought Islam to U.S or to save black ,
people who were brought from Africa were Muslims so it was not Nation of Islam who brought Islam to u.s

there is a history documentry, been made now days about an African Muslim Prince , who was captured and brought as slave but later on he was released I will try to look for it ... but Just sit down by you self and think and ask Allah to show you the right path insha allah

wa salaam alikom

oceane

Prophet Mohammad (sall-Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam) warned his Ummah by saying, "Those who will live after me will se many discrepancies. You must abide by my Sunnah and by the Sunnah of my khulafa'u-r-rashidun."

He also informed them that this Ummah will be divided in 73 groups, one of which will be protected from hell, while the other 72 ones will be sects of bid'ah and dalalah.

==> We must be very careful in avoiding getting involved in sects of bid'ah.

oceane

Just as a reminder for all of us...

Quran, Chapter 6, verse 159:

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

Quran, Chapter 3, verse 103:

And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

Quran Chapter 4, verse 59:

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: That is best, and most suitable for final determination.

Salam aleikoum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom sister sistertashena

One request please don't Misunderstand us we are not trying to criticize you, just for the sake of disccussion, that not the case, as for me it was just out of concern for you and that you inshallah have the right understanding of Islam nothing else and I am sure every one else in here wants all good for you and were concerned about you. what ever we say its been written,
the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wasallam, says it is because of the tongue saying bad things that people are thrown into the Hell-fire

No one like to see you spending your time in things which has no reward in it if it is not with the sunnah of the prophet peace be up on him so just out of concern for you I tried and i am sure other brother and sisters tried to tell you the right thing. so please don't miss understand us we would like you to post more and talk more and at the end its your decision you will answer Allah on the day of judgment.

wa jaaaki Allah KHyran

Salaam alikom :biggrin:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
sistertashena said:

I never said i joined the nation because of that im saythat he has done a lot to help us as in america we are in a bad condition race has nothing to do with why i joined i could care less what color or backround you have that's not what im about but as a black woman trying to servive in a place where you are hated by white people for the color of your skin and they teach you to hate who you are and then some one comes to tell you that you are a queen why not be greatful to them for leading you to the right path

Firstly, Racism is actually the least significant problem that NoI has. Racism even though a big sin, does not take a person outside of Islam. Drinking, fornication, even homosexuality etc even though they are evil deeds, are not the sins that can make someone a non-Muslim.

Its the deviant beliefs that NoI has in the core beliefs of Islam that does that.

The differences as show here, mistakes in their belief in God, messengership etc:
http://www.unh.edu/msa/iiie19.htm

Take care, just remember we just want to help you and we would love for you to be on the straight path and true Islam. Also, it seems that there is an Ex-NoI sister here, Asma, alhamdulilah.

may Allah help us.

Wasalam.