Pls dua for me...

yasak80

Salamun Aleikum Sisters and Brothers,

How is a good feeling that we are not alone in the planet, ALLAH TEALA watches us, sees our efforts for Islam and helps us with all the problems in our lifes.

I am writing here b.cause I need the worthy prays of muslims like you. I now ALLAHU TEALA will help me InshaALLAH...:tti_sister:

I am working in a place where people are muslims but dont live like a muslim.. Here there is no place to pray,Hijab is not allowed, not all of them , of course there are good muslims but generally not respective to beliefs.
I am not happy here , I want to leave here. but I have signed a contract at the begining of job that ıf ı live here before the contract date ends I will pay money to here., u will say: so why did you sign the contract?
because I was ignorant and not aware of being a mumine/ muslimah at those days.... But look at my destiny that , this is the place near a big mosque and I have started to pray when I started to work here.... So this job brought me good things but now it is not good for me...

I have applied for another job , there full of women wearing hijab and also nearer to my house.. etc...
And tomorrow there will be a second interview InshaALLAH with the general manager.. Pls make dua for me, that everything goes easy to me, for leaving here by peace. I talked with my father, he promised to pay the money, If I am not happy here.

One of worker here saw my cv and understand that I want to leave here, she asked the reason and angry with me because lack of 1 employee will cause a mess of course..
I told her that I want to wear like a muslim.. She was about to swear , then she said she was joking...

Pls dua for me...

:shymuslima1:

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Waalaikum salam warrahmatullah wabarakaatuh

In sha Allah sister, everything will go smoothly.

I will make du'a for you In sha Allah.

Hugs

a_stranger

:salam2:

AlhamduliAllah who guided us otherwise we are never guided , Sister this is great that you want to walk on the straight path of Islam ....May Allah give us more faith and good intention to do all that is good.

fada_all

salam alikom

la hawla wa la qowata ialla beallahi ,all praise go to allah the almighty , i will make dou'a for you sister insha allah

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

O my sister! Be patient in everything you face in this small time period. Always try to be firm in the religion of Allah. Surely the end will be colourful for those who truly believe.

InshaAllah you will surely be in my duas. Keep trust in Allah and everything will go smoothly inshaAllah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister
Alhamdulillahi 'ala kulli haal May Allah swt make things much much much easier for you
May Allah grant give you patience and strength
Ameen:tti_sister: you will be in my dua's inshaAllah sister
take care

:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

salaam

may allah swt make things easy for you sister..amiin
just keep smiling inshaAllah :)

wassalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister allah will surely help you..and your in my duaas...see 6 of them have mailed you, including me 7 :).....see, every one loves you, me too.. aww! allah will surely make it easy for you

yasak80

Salamun aleykum sisters and brothers,
Elhamdulillah I quit the job today, and tomorrow will start to my new job inshaALLAH.:hijabi:
I thank to my ALLAH that I can do my job with hijab, ı can pray ..
May ALLAH gives you the best faith and healt you pray for me ,
ALLAH accepted my dua for the sake of you, good muslims mashaALAH:)

I am always thankful to ALLAH:muslim_child:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum

May Allah bless you and give you success in this life and the hereafter Ameen
I will pray for you inshaAllah and all my brothers and sisters May Allah make it easy for you :tti_sister:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:ma:

Alhamdullah sister you got what you want :) praise to Allah :)

Inshaallah you ll be much more closer to Allah...
:muslim_child: