Happy news alhamdulillah

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

frist of all i hope you are all feeling good and i want to share this good news with you

my marriage contract will be written next week inshAllah and i ask you for dua . actually i only see him two times and alhamdulillah he is a very pious man and because he is a follower of Sunnah he asked my dad to marry me as fast as possible in order to visit us whenever he likes but the wedding will be after a couple of months . at first i was afraid becuase it wasnt enough time i thought i would like to sit again with him but now alhamdulillah and after istikarah i feel comfortable . but i would like to ask is this feeling enough to marry him becuase i dont want to sit with him again without being his wife but am i taking the right decision ? should i sit with him again ?

i just want a sincere answer and i dont forget me in your prayers

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am soo happy for you!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!TabarakaAllah, it's sure a goood news!very happy for you ukhti:D:D:D:D:D
well, cant answer your question but I wanted to say congrats:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
My dear sister Alhamdulillah
that is great news!! congratulations
i am so happy for you sister.
sis forgive me i don't know the answer to your Question.
im smiling now after crying all day lol
Alhamdulillah hope it works out for you.
inshaAllah. take care.:hearts:
:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Alhamdulillah, Allah makes my day through you...nice to hear good news. You have asked Allah for His guidance so everything will go easy for you my sister, inshAllah. I will definitely keep you in my du'a.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
WOOW
MASHA'ALLAH UKHTI
CONGRATZZZZZ!! :D
am happy alhamdulilah
May Allah bless your merriege insha'Allah

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Good to hear this. Congratulations!!!!!! . Inshallah you will be in my duas. May ALLAH SWT bring peace and serenity to you with this decision. Ameen.

sistersalina

Salam..
Congratulations sister. Hope u will find peace and happiness with this marriage. Insya Allah u will b in my duas.

wassalam

Almeftah

frist of all i hope you are all feeling good and i want to share this good news with you

my marriage contract will be written next week inshAllah and i ask you for dua . actually i only see him two times and alhamdulillah he is a very pious man and because he is a follower of Sunnah he asked my dad to marry me as fast as possible in order to visit us whenever he likes but the wedding will be after a couple of months . at first i was afraid becuase it wasnt enough time i thought i would like to sit again with him but now alhamdulillah and after istikarah i feel comfortable . but i would like to ask is this feeling enough to marry him becuase i dont want to sit with him again without being his wife but am i taking the right decision ? should i sit with him again ?

Dear sister, Khitbah (Time before wedding contract it written) is meant for the couple to sit with eachother and talk about important things..

Most important is to ask what exactly does he want of you, and you tell him what exactly do you want of him.

examples:

1. treat me like this, dont treat me like that..
2. i will be responsible for this and you be responsible for that..
3. i'm very romantic and i need you to be so..
4. i dont want to work, i want to stay home take care of you and the children to come...
5. i will wear Niqab if you want but you have to ask before marriage..

This is very important, most married couples neglect it.. thats why we see so many divorces. I know this becuz i been there myself.

May Allah bless you and your marriage..:)

Mubarak Inshallah.

hqudrat

congratulations sister i'm so happy for you :hearts:, this is a dream come true. pls do make duaa for those that are still looking for a brother too insha Allah.
May Allah bless the union ameen

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum!

Congratulations, sister. May Allah swt grant you a happy life, Ameen.
Alhamdulillah, this is indeed a happy news for us.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2: ,
Good to hear this. Congratulations!!!!!! . Inshallah you will be in my duas. May ALLAH SWT bring peace and serenity to you with this decision. Ameen.

awww! congratulations sister...i am so happy, ..sister you surely took the right decision..i love you..

Attachments

• 1XXDCA4DR7SVCAMYA2USCA507CL3CA0SJWNNCAKWGHI2CADH1JU3CAMKN29HCA11R6M5CAH332RWCABBKNZ6CAQ3PJRZCAOW.jpg
    1XXDCA4DR7SVCAMYA2USCA507CL3CA0SJWNNCAKWGHI2CADH1JU3CAMKN29HCA11R6M5CAH332RWCABBKNZ6CAQ3PJRZCAOW.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 30

fada_all

salam alikom

first of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkk alf 1000 mabroukkkkkkkk okhti wallahi wallahi great news , may allah bless you and :tti_sister:and make your life full of happiness , prosperity , love strong imane of course okhti , and make your future husband a pious one of a gret help for you in your life either here of life after.........
and conserning your question , just carry on sister , you have asked allh swt in istikhara dou'a , so why are you worry , never be like that okhti , if that man is not a good one allah will not meet you with him again after asking him swt in istikhara dou'a okhti , wallahi wallahi i do the same thing sister , when i met my husband i first make istikhara dou'a , after doing so allah pave me the way he is a good pious husband alhmadoliallah , and insha allah the end of june is my wedding party ,insha allah the same for you okhti , so keep always in mind okhti : who consult allah swt he will never be lost in his life ..............."man tawakal aala allah kafah"
i repeat again sister mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and

*Jasmine*

MashAllah that is a good news . congratulations . let me tell you that my marriage contract was written two weeks after i first met my husband . i sat with him about four or five times so go for it and if you can sit with him two more times do it . and my wedding was three months after the contract wa written and i am so haapy alhamdulillah and he is agreat man and true blessing . so may Allah bless you and your future husband and your marriage .

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

inshallah.
may allah bless you.
see sister problems that r destined to be will be there but the fact u did istikharah will make u feel strong.