Happy news alhamdulillah

IbnAhmad

salaaam ukthii :) :)

mashaAllah!!! this is such beautiful news :D
congratulations...may allah swt fill your and your partners hearts with everlasting love for each other...amiin

wassalam :)

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

jazakom Allahu khyran kathiran i feel so happy and comfortable may be some of you know that i was about to marry last month but it didnt work out alhamdulillah i didnt feel comfortable with him i didnt see in him the future husband but this time is different and inshAllah next week will be the big event for me i wish you were there all of you and share me these beautiful moment

and i decided after my father convienced me to do so to sit two more times in order to discuss thses points that brother Bo mashary talked about and inshAllah i will try to talk to him about these main points in marriage

thank you so much for dua and i wish the same for you

so i pray for all of you to find your partner of life and live happily ever after with each other

Kakorot

:wasalam: mashaAllaah sister, that's really great news :) may Allaah make your marriage successful and grant you and your furture spouse happiness and joy in this world and in the akheerah :)

A gift

mashAllah this another girl is getting married . this my first day here and there are two sisters are getting married . my sister too is getting married . i am so happy for you . congratulations:)

naaad

mu'minah
MABROOK~~~~~MABROOK~~~~~~~~~MABROOK

MASHA ALLAH sis, you deserve all the happiness.....
May u be happy always...
May ALLAH bless ur life...
and sis, once yoy've done istikhara, be content that whatever happens is your destiny because you've left the decision to ALLAH. HE'll take you where HE wills :)
and i pray that you live very very happily all your life!! INSHA ALLAH

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Congratulations dear sister for this beautiful and blessed news for you,Mashallah.:):) We are very happy for you,Mashallah.

May Allah subhan we teal fullfill your life with love,understanding,peace and happiness.Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you and your marriege.Ameen.

:wasalam:

salek

congratulations~ i pray and hope inshaallah, you will have a nice and peaceful conjugal life. but as you are our sister, and me as a brother i would suggest you to get the proper background of the person from the reliable sources. May Allah (swt) help you take the right decision.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum!!!
CONGRATULATION SISTER 4 ur upcoming marriage.. Am Happy 4 u Alhamdulillah :) :D
May Allah Bless ur marriage inshAllah.. ameen

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Sister,

It is indeed good news.

May Allah instill the tranquility, Love and Mercy from your Spouse to you and from you to him as Allah says in Quran, Suratul Room, Ayah 20:

وَمِنۡ ءَايَـٰتِهِۦۤ أَنۡ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنۡ أَنفُسِكُمۡ أَزۡوَٲجً۬ا لِّتَسۡكُنُوٓاْ إِلَيۡهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيۡنَڪُم مَّوَدَّةً۬ وَرَحۡمَةً*!ۚ إِنَّ فِى ذَٲلِكَ لَأَيَـٰتٍ۬ لِّقَوۡمٍ۬ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.

You might want to learn about Etiquettes of Marriage according to Quran and Sunnah because in Islaam "Knowledge preceeds words and deeds."

Below are the books that I would request you and your "Spouse-InshaAllah" to read before your marriage (if you have not read them already)
islamicbookstore-com_2052_2410881594

ISBN:
Author: Shaikh Naasiruddeen Al-Albaani
Publisher: Jami'at Ihyaa' Minhaaj al Sunnah; JIMAS (UK)
Pages: 74 Binding: Paperback

Soft Copy --> http://abdurrahman.org/character/etiquetteofmarriage.pdf

closer_garment_m.jpg

ISBN: 1891229524
Author: Muhammad al-Jibaly
Publisher: Kitab as-Sunnah Publishing
Pages: 192 Binding: Paperback

Description from the publisher:

This is one of a 3-book series covering various aspects of marriage according to the authentic Sunnah. Marriage plays a most central role in the human life, and has been largely discussed by the scholars of Islaam through the ages, resulting in numerous writings and treatises. Some of those writings, mostly by contemporary scholars, have been translated into English. However, we find them restricted in scope, addressing Muslims who live in predominantly Islaamic countries, or overlooking important real issues that have developed under modern civilization. This leaves quite a large gap that needs to be filled for the benefit of the Muslims in English-speaking countries, and this is what we attempt to fulfill over the span of three books."

This unique title covers a number of different aspects in marriage, including human sexuality, Islamic etiquettes of intimacy, prohibited acts of intimacy, ghusl, the 'awrah, zina', birth control, indecent acts, and more.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

but i would like to ask is this feeling enough to marry him becuase i dont want to sit with him again without being his wife but am i taking the right decision ? should i sit with him again ?

i just want a sincere answer and i dont forget me in your prayers

Wa alaykum Salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,

May Allaah make things easy

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“If there comes to you one whose religious commitment and attitude pleases you, then marry [your female relative who is under your care] to him, for if you do not do that, there will be tribulation on earth and much corruption.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 1084).

Do not worry too much about the "feeling" you get from the istikhara, just try and think things through logically too.. according to the Qur'aan and Sunnah. If you and your family haev checked this guy and his family out, and you are happy with him as being a pious Muslim who loves the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and he has good character, then inshaAllaah you should be happy..

Love grows after marriage,

wasalamu alaykum