Deep breath.....Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
A'salaamalikum dear brothers & sisters,

Well it looks like my time is coming to an end on this website. I really feel like one of the 'old' members. I can recall using this site as a resource to learn Islam. However, alhamduillah my knowledge has increased in the area of aqida. I seriously think once we go back and learn aqida correctly from our past predecessors (i.e. Hanafi,Shafi, Maliki, Hanaboli) we will be able to differentiate what is and what should be our correct beliefs and we'll be able to quickly determine what is wrong. There is a basic underlying as to why our Ummah is so weak. In my humble opinion, I believe this is due to a fundamental misunderstanding of aqida. When people do not understand the basics of Islam, they deviate from the true teachings of the salaf.

It's true this website has a lot of benefical information but from researching and spending hours of halaqa conversations with many friends I have come to the conclusion that there is misinformation on this site which can be detrimental to understanding true Islam. While I've made many friends on this website that has helped me reach high grounds and who share similar personalities and experiences, I must thank them from the bottom of my heart.

I tried my best to help others and make contributions on this site, but for my best interest and deepest sorrow I must leave this site. If I've said anything to hurt someone then please forgive, because I never have the intention of hurting anyone, be it a Muslim or not.

That which I've said correctly is from Allah swt only and that which I've said incorrectly is from myself alone.

I love you all for the sake of Allah swt.

walaakum salaam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

Its going to be sad to see you go brother May Allah be with you always and May Allah al wadood love you too :hijabi:

May Allah unite us All under his throne on the day where there is no shade but His ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

brother it is up to you,

let just say the name of this website is Turn to Islam . com

The purpose of TTI it is an attempt to benefit people with the correct teachings of Islam. Now this is a forum no sheiks. Just regular muslims and non muslims trying to understand and learn Islam.

what is right and what is wrong should not be evaluated based on what knowledge you can get but rather. The reason for you to stay is maybe you can give information to someone who is in need(dawaa). As for learning, well, there is very valuable information here. The most notable scholars of Islam are mentioned. Some are not mentioned because of certain reasons but we all could understand why once we learn and understand.

I wish you the best and ask Allah to increase for you in every way. My advice to you before you part away, is that the internet has so many websites causing confusion about the correct aqeedah. The problem is not what they say, because they are probably not lying, it's just that they never obtained enough knowledge to give wise information: for example hamboli madhab, some who choose talk all of what he said when he was young, but later when hadith made clear to him a sunnah act was done he right away applied it. Now there are many students of knowlege and when they start to read the biography they start telling everybody that so and so did this, without being patient and reading all of his life story. you follow what I am saying. In other words they didn't lye, it is just they should of been patient until they fully learn the whole picture. Most of the time when these students get older the acknowledge that they were in error.

in sha Allah, Allah accepts from us our deeds and removes our sins. may Allah guide us to the straight path.

it is nice to see you around brother.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

yes i agree brother that misinformation exists. but it is there in all the Islamic forums. the reason is all of types of muslims share their knowledge, ignorant and knowledgeable, weak and strong in faith.

when the original posters sites the source of the post, we can check whether its authentic or weak or false.

we find wrong information in real life too when muslims advice to ask 'dead pious people for help' or celebrate prophet (saws) birthday, or wear talisman etc.

but its upto you brother...may Allah keep us united in His path.

D.Ahmed

Believer
A'salaamalikum dear brothers & sisters,

Well it looks like my time is coming to an end on this website. I really feel like one of the 'old' members. I can recall using this site as a resource to learn Islam. However, alhamduillah my knowledge has increased in the area of aqida. I seriously think once we go back and learn aqida correctly from our past predecessors (i.e. Hanafi,Shafi, Maliki, Hanaboli) we will be able to differentiate what is and what should be our correct beliefs and we'll be able to quickly determine what is wrong. There is a basic underlying as to why our Ummah is so weak. In my humble opinion, I believe this is due to a fundamental misunderstanding of aqida. When people do not understand the basics of Islam, they deviate from the true teachings of the salaf.

It's true this website has a lot of benefical information but from researching and spending hours of halaqa conversations with many friends I have come to the conclusion that there is misinformation on this site which can be detrimental to understanding true Islam. While I've made many friends on this website that has helped me reach high grounds and who share similar personalities and experiences, I must thank them from the bottom of my heart.

I tried my best to help others and make contributions on this site, but for my best interest and deepest sorrow I must leave this site. If I've said anything to hurt someone then please forgive, because I never have the intention of hurting anyone, be it a Muslim or not.

That which I've said correctly is from Allah swt only and that which I've said incorrectly is from myself alone.

walaakum salaam

A'salaamalikum Brother.

Your not leaving aswell brother are you? I've been around here for probably as long as you have although I don't post much I like to read other people's posts here Including yours, It seems like all the good old posters have seem to had enough here which is a shame I remember this site when it was in the early stages but but alhamdullilah it has grown and grown with alot of people benefiting from this site.

Anyway brother please do pop in here from time to time if ever you get time as your knowledge will be greatly missed.
May Allah swt bless you and your family and keep us always on the straight path. Ameen

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
I truly admit that you are one heck of a contributor here (Atleast to me). coz i have been following your posts since long (since those good old days as they say LOL). Believe me there are a few who i really revere in this site and you are definitely one of them. I would read your post with extra attention coz i knew there was a valid and convincing point in it. Mashallah i commend your knowledge and perception of Islam.

Although i kinda guess your reason of leaving but it is upto you to decide. There are always differences of opinions and i believe you have take it in the spirit of islam. You have to agree to disagree and move on coz you are thinking to contribute here as a whole. there might be many who are being benefited from your posts and you are getting ajar for that. It is not necessary that one should be vocal abt it.

This is really sad for TTI that a good and active brother is leaving. Well bro you will be in my duas.

May ALLAH SWT reward you with the best in this world and in the akhira. Ameen.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam
brother may Allah keep you safe and make your journey of life easy for you, n help you in both world. but one thing where ever you go please keep intouch with muslim comunity coz its very importent to stay at the rght path...
wsalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My sweetest brother..in life we are pilgrims..and you have reached an intersection and you must go on...I have enjoyed our journey together. May Allah subhana talla reward you always..

your sister in Islam.
aapa

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum dear brother TheHumbleWun,

I felt sad when I read your post on this thread. I'm sad because I'll miss your contributions and your company.

Allah is the one who truly knows what's in the hearts of his slaves, so my words are no final validation. I feel (and Allah knows best) that your intentions are pure and that you truly love Allah, His Messenger -peace be upon him- and the religion of Islam. And this quality is truly valuable in an age when many (sadly) are shy about being Muslim or demonstrating their Islam.

A piece of advice, dear brother, is to always ask Allah the Almighty to affirm your heart on His religion, for ultimately it is only He who is the refuge of us all.

I ask Allah the Almighty to protect, guide and bless us (you and me) and all our brothers in Islam. I ask Him to forgive us our sins, protect us from the blaze of the Fire and cause us to enter the highest degrees of Heaven, where I hope to meet you and then we'll discuss our times and conversations on TurnToIslam.com.

With my best regards, I say Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatu'llaahi wa Barakaatuh

Your brother in Islam,

Bluegazer

mhamzah

Its sad to see you go brother, hopefully you will give it another thought.

May Allah swt bless you.

iraqishealing

Waiting for that day
Salam Alaykum brother, i hate goodbyes.. i really do.. Well guess all I can say is may God guide you and keep you on the right path, May you have a wonderful life here and in the akhira inshallah.. thank you brother for everything, God is with you. Salam :(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thank you about all of your good posts in this forum, brother. May Allah be with you where ever you will go in your life.

:tti_sister:

your sister in Islam

salek

brother, i respect your decision but wasn't it better to stay with us? i agree with you there could have been some misinformations. cause nobody of us is islamic scholar. in some cases, we are just focusing on our opinions. if there were misinformations you would give your views or opinions.thus we could pick up the right and true things. truely brother, we will miss you. hope you don't leave.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

walaakum salaam

If you love me, your brother you will not leave TTI.

I thought about it recently (of leaving too coz upset with the mods for refusal to ban some people claimed to be Muslims but clearly mocked the Prophet - nauzubillah), but I realised it will not solve the problem. Let's face the reality together with your brothers and sisters together rather than running away. There is a lot to gain here in term of knowledge.

My humble request, pls reconsider your decision.

After all if you insist on leaving, I wish all the best and may Allah make your imaan strong and solid like hard rocks. I love you too.

Asalaama'likum dear brothers & sisters,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your warm replies. I really wish I could stay but for the sake Allah swt I can not. I've enjoyed the conversations and company of many of you. I know we are not shaykhs here but remember, we Muslims are allowed to have differences of opinion in areas of fiqh, just like the 4 imams, but we can NOT differ in aqida. The fundamentals of aqida should not be different. I now realize this is the reason why our Ummah is so fragile. This was the answer I was searching for many years and alhamdulillah I can now go back and study my deen properly. The foundations of a system is built from the bottom-up. If the base is weak then the top will fall inevitably, just like a building.

Again, Jazakallah khair for your warm loves and I ask Allah swt to guide us on the path of siratul mustaqeem. We can not remain stagnant, Islam is a journey not a destination. Inshallah we will all meet in paradise.

walaakum salaam wa ramatullah barakat

safiya58

Don´t leave brother

I believe that every individuel is so special and every single brother and sister in tti is a blessing. when you leave this is a loss...
sometimes ppl have diffrent points of viev on a matter but also when we have diffrent oppinionts and even we are overreacting sometimes we are still all brothers and sisters... and when we sometimes tend to forget that we have to live according Quran and Sunnah and not according our own personal wishes than you know what we need? Brothers like you reminding us to that :) That´s why I ask you to think again please....

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalaama'likum dear brothers & sisters,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your warm replies. I really wish I could stay but for the sake Allah swt I can not. I've enjoyed the conversations and company of many of you. I know we are not shaykhs here but remember, we Muslims are allowed to have differences of opinion in areas of fiqh, just like the 4 imams, but we can NOT differ in aqida. The fundamentals of aqida should not be different. I now realize this is the reason why our Ummah is so fragile. This was the answer I was searching for many years and alhamdulillah I can now go back and study my deen properly. The foundations of a system is built from the bottom-up. If the base is weak then the top will fall inevitably, just like a building.

Again, Jazakallah khair for your warm loves and I ask Allah swt to guide us on the path of siratul mustaqeem. We can not remain stagnant, Islam is a journey not a destination. Inshallah we will all meet in paradise.

walaakum salaam wa ramatullah barakat

Mashallah brother reading that i see what you mean we all need to have our bases built inshallah may we all build firm and steady bases to build upon :tti_sister:

Islam is a journey and yours must go on like many of us will inshallah i wish you well and all the best duas and peace and mercy of Allah be upon you in your journey..

I hope to reach our final destination and Inshallah we will all meet in Jannah by the mercy and will of Allah

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam brother,

I really cannot believe what I’m reading, it appears a lot of the old members have started to leave TTI I guess for similar reasons. Surely you cannot leave us to brother. I can't believe since we both joined back in 2006 time has flown by so fast, it seems there is no more baraka left in time anymore Subhanallah.

Anyway after all it’s all about how we make use of our time and how we spend it, surely this is one of the great questions that Allah SWT will question us about on yaum al hisab.

Nonetheless brother I respect your decision and may Allah swt reward you for your efforts especially when it came to speaking out about our deen.

I’m sure people will always continue to read and benefit from your posts and may it be a source of hasanat for you brother. Can I request you keep me in your duas.

Love you for the sake of Allah swt.

Your brother in Islam

Peace2u

FreedomFighter

ok may Allah be with you and family all the way. its sad to see your going. thanks for your many posts and now who will post about Afghanistan ? you, like other members will be missed. all the best.take care.proud to have an Afghan brother like you. wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.