new person needs help

pickaboo

im new so ive had a problem posting something
ive just posted something in the open sisters room, i think i accidentally done it twice. woops
how long will it take for it to be posted?
it didnt take that long, actually it didnt take any time, in the introduce yourself thread. why is that?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
im new so ive had a problem posting something
ive just posted something in the open sisters room, i think i accidentally done it twice. woops
how long will it take for it to be posted?
it didnt take that long, actually it didnt take any time, in the introduce yourself thread. why is that?

As-Salamu Alaikum sister,

Insha'Allah you are in good health and eman.

I approved the thread you posted in the "open sisters room" and corrected the double post. I ask that you please make a request to join the "Sisters Only Area" because I would rather move this thread too that location.

As far as the time frame to approve the postings, that will vary depending on the volume of threads we moderators have to approve and disapprove in the que. In the meantime as we review the threads we ask that all members please remain (sabr) patient.

As a reminder first to myself and then to others please start and end your post with Salams, Insha'Allah.

Welcome and Glad to have you with the TTI family :)

Was-Salam Amirah

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
As-Salamu Alaikum,

Wa Iyaaki, You had to wait for the request to be granted. Insha'Allah you should have access now. Also, the thread has been relocated to "the sisters only area" at this time being your request has been approved.

Was-Salam Amirah