HADITH ENCYCLOPEDIA_ENGLISH

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
walaikum assalam, brother.

are there ones available for mac? jazakallah khair for sharing. in'sha'Allah, it will work for us all.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

Assalamualaikum

May Allah guide us all towards learning islamic knowledge.

DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE AND HAVE ALL BOOKS OF HADITH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

http://rapidshare.com/files/50315166/Hadith_Ency__eng_.zip

IN CASE OF ANY INSTALLATION PROBLEMS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

Assalamu Alaikum,
Thanks for the lilnk. i do have problems with installation. I cannot install more than one, i mean i installed sahi muslim but after that if i install other then it says it has been successfully installed but i'm not able to see it. I would appreciate if you can help me here.

Jazakallahuma khair

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Assalamu Alaikum,
Thanks for the lilnk. i do have problems with installation. I cannot install more than one, i mean i installed sahi muslim but after that if i install other then it says it has been successfully installed but i'm not able to see it. I would appreciate if you can help me here.

Jazakallahuma khair
same with me i have only sahih bukhari rest are not available, :wasalam:

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
same with me i have only sahih bukhari rest are not available, :wasalam:

Assalamualaikum

Brothers and sisters please do one of the following two things :

1-Press f11.A window will appear where you can select the hadith database you have installed.

2-In the menu bar go to options tab and press it.Then press "select plus in database".A window will appear where you can select the hadith database you have installed.

Please let me know if this worked.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
:salam2:
brother jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing.
i don't know how to install it.
:wasalam:

Install hsetup file first by double clicking and then following on screen instructions.Then double click on each plug in and install them.

In case of more problems please tell me.

ross2007

Dear Brother,

Alhamdulillah, thank you so much for the link. I manage to do it less than 2 mins. Dont ask me how coz I just follow what the "sofeware" ask me to do....smile..

Its very nice collection. Thank you so much. May your good deeds will be reward. May Allah blessing upon you always, ameen.:tti_sister:

Sister Ross

yellowFlower

TRUST in Allah [SWT]
assalamu alaikum.

seems like everybody's been ignoring, even to my other old posts. is there one for mac?