AMAZING URDU NASHEED, RABBANA YA RABBANA

helpinghumanity

:salam2:

One of my bengali friend requested me to listen to this URDU nasheed. After that i listened IT and kept on listening. Its video is amazing.....WITHOUT TAKING TOO MUCH TIME ..HERE IS THE NASHEED...

[YT]TLev8v0_iVM[/YT]

helpinghumanity

Wa alaykumu salaam

JazaakumuLlahu khayran for sharing
Beautiful nasheeds indeed.

jazakAllah khair brother.

Jazzak Allah khair

:wasalam: .....
you are more than welcome. Yes indeed this nashed is beautiful. I think any one of us (or all of us) should try to translate it into English. So that other brothers and sisters could understand.

Previously i used to ask brother ALQURTABI for the translations but sadly he is no longer a member of TTI.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
SubhanAllah!

woOow, an amazing nasheed brother.
Lyrics too. SubhanAllah. just beautiful.

JazakAllah khair for sharing brother

Robab

daughter of Adam
oh yes

Asalam o alicom.
yes i also want to translate this nasheed into english so that other our brothers and sisters listen it.jazakalllah brother helpingmumanity for ur apprecaition.thanks for ur kind words.
May allah bless us.ameen:)

helpinghumanity

SubhanAllah!

woOow, an amazing nasheed brother.
Lyrics too. SubhanAllah. just beautiful.

JazakAllah khair for sharing brother

:salam2: sister

:ma::ma: its good that you like it.......:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Do you want to share the one (nasheed) in urdu that you like ...

Asalam o alicom.
yes i also want to translate this nasheed into english so that other our brothers and sisters listen it.jazakalllah brother helpingmumanity for ur apprecaition.thanks for ur kind words.
May allah bless us.ameen:)

:wasalam: SISTER:

Jazakumullah khair for your nice words..

So can i rely on you for translating this nasheed..
.heyhey:SMILY335:

Please check the following video, the same nasheed in more beautiful style and voice...!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1F9gvCrB2qo
:salam2: brother

Thank you very much for the link. Indeed the lyrics are amazing regardless of who pronounce them.....

helpinghumanity

you will find more nasheeds of anas yunas here

http://www.darsequran.com/hamdnaat/anasyunus.php

:salam2: sister

Baji when i opened this link ...i got the following warning

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.darsequran.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
its beautiful:)
jazakallahu khaiyr for sharing
:wasalam:

Attachments

• Anas_Yunus_-_Rabbana_Ya_Rabbana.mp3
    2.9 MB · Views: 111

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Previously i used to ask brother ALQURTABI for the translations but sadly he is no longer a member of TTI.

My dear brother is back im sure he would translate if u just give him a shout :) InshaAllah