need dua for my mother

kiks

assalamu alaykum brothers and sisters

my mother is currently in a state of paranoia and restlessness. I would like to ask you to make dua for her so that she may overcome it.

Thanks in advance.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

may Allah help ur mother to recover soon. and may Allah forgive her sins thru this illness.

Ameen

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I ask Allah Azawajal to heal your mother. He is The One Who Heals the sick. All praise is due to Allah the Healer of the sick.

“And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me”

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) visited Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas and said: “O Allaah, heal Sa’d,” three times. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5659) and Muslim (1628). \

And i say: " O Allah , heal the mother of Kiks. O Allah, heal the mother of Kiks. O Allah, heal the mother of Kiks "

And i give you the advice to follow the practise of our beloved prophet ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him):

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to place his right hand on the sick person and say: “Adhhib al-ba’s Rabb an-naas, wa’shfi anta al-Shaafi, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).” Narrated by Muslim, 2191.

It was narrated by Ahmad and Abu Dawood (3106) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever visits a sick person who is not yet dying, and says seven times in his presence: ‘As’alu Allaaha rabb al-‘arsh il-‘azeem an yashfiyaka (I ask Allaah, Lord of the mighty Throne, to heal you), Allaah will heal him of that sickness.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Assalamoealaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

islam_best

Ya Rab help her.

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Ya Mujeeeb cure this muslimah from her disease and frogive her sins through this illness. Ya Rab grant her a long life which devouts in Your service with true heart and fear for You and You only.Ameen YA RAHMAAn. AMEEN.

Ya Mujeeb save us from the torment of the grave, the hell-fire, tormen of THE HOUR and from the you Evil slave and their temtations till our deaths through you Rememberence ONLY.Ya ALLAH make our life easy in this very difficult temptation full world Ya Ghaffar and plz Ya Rahman plz make us spend our life in Your worship Only. Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Ghaffar.Ameen

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.:tti_sister:

muslimeen1989

:salam2:

I hope and keep ur mum in my dua's Inshallah she will over come her state and Allah will cure her inshallah tell her to read quran over herself at night it should help like ayat kursi :hearts:

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh

don't worry akhi she will be insha allah ok soon with allah's wide mercy , ua allah cure the mother of our brother with your wide mercy ,and give her a speedy and complete recovery isnsha allah and forgives all her sins , and make her from your good people in al jannah ...she will be in my dou'a insha allah akhi

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
waAlaikum assalaam:)

she is in our duas ukhti:) may Allah give you patience at this difficult time.Ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:)