Completely shocked!

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
:salam2:

I've just spoken to my grandmother on phone and she told me my uncle died today of a heart attack :(
Inna liLlahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oone
Im completely shocked and im just thinking how much im so lost in duniya and so are many people...subhanaAllah :( i cant imagine if it was me :(
La ilaaha illaAllah
Please make du'a for him and his family he was such a nice man mashaAllah

JazaakumuLlahu khayran

wa :salam2:

Kakorot

:wasalam:

inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon sister that is so sad. SubhanAllaah and it is shocking :( may Allaah have mercy on your uncle, forgive his sins and grant him a high rank in jannah. may Allaah give u and ur family sabr sis :(

fi amaan Allaah sister :(

islam_best

Allah save us

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Innallillahi wainnailayhi raji'oon
Ya Rab grant this believer jannatal firdous. Ya Rab save him form the torment of the grave which he is going through rite now. Ya Ghaffar bestow upon us Your light and always guide us to the right paths till our deaths Ya Rb by making us realize the ultimate truth and making us folow it sincerely throughout with great FEAR,LOVE AND DEVOTION only and only for you Inshallah.Save us from the torment of the grave, the hell-fire and the day of judgement .AMeen YA GHAFFAR.AMEEN:tti_sister:

halah

:wasalam::wasalam:

Inna lillah wa inna ilyhee raju'on,May Allah have mercy on your uncle,forgive his sins and grant him the highest rank of paradise and I ask Allah to grant his family patience.

nabeelahmad18

..Muslim Be United..

Inna lillah wa inna ilyhee raju'on.
may Allaah have mercy on your uncle, forgive his sins and grant him jannat-ul-Firdaus. I ask Allah to give toufeeq to u and ur family to be Patience. Aameen.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Inna Lillaahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.. I am soo sorry sister.. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Janat Al Firdous.. May Allah gives his family patience InshAllah... Ameen..

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh
"HUG"
ina liAllah waina ilahi rajioun! may Allah have mercy on his soul, forgive his sins and ours as well. may the rab who has created us always guide us to right path and make us die as believers, may Al'ghafir forgive us all and accept our repentance, may you and your family have sabr.ameen
I am very saddened to hear this ya ukhti fiAllah:( but it also serves as a reminder of this short life. may Allah have mercy on us all.ameen
"hug"
Allah hafiz now and always:D

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu alaikum
Ina lillahi waina ilayhi raji3oon
awww sis am soo sorry to hear this...May Allah have mercy on him
AND May Allah grant u and ur family sabr
All i hear this days is Oh that Person passed away... we dont realise death can come any time SubhanAllah May Allah forgiv us

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La ilaha Illa Allah..Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajeo'on!

May Allah grant you all patience with your loss and may Allah admit your uncle into the highest of Jannahs..Ameen!

a_stranger

O Allah! Forgive him

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ، وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ، وَوَسِّعْ مَدْخَلَهُ، وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ، وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ اْلأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ، وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ، وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ، وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ، وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ، وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ [وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ]

Allahhum maghfirlahu warhamhu wa'fu 'anhu wa 'afihee wa-akrim nuzuluhu wa was-si' mudkhalahu, waghsilhu bil maee wath thalji wal bardi, wa naq-qihi minal 'khataya Kama yunaq- qath thawbul abyadu minad danasi, wa abdilhu daran Khayram min darihi, wa ahlan Khayram min ahlihi wa zawjan khayrum min-zawjihi, wa adkhil hul jan-nata, waqihi fitnatal qabri wa 'Azaban nar

O Allah! Forgive him and have Mercy on him and give him strength and pardon him. Be generous to him and cause his entrace to be wide and wash him with water and snow and hail.
Cleanse him of his transgressions as white cloth is cleansed of stains. Give him an abode better than his home, and a family better than his family and a wife better than his wife. Take him into Paradise and protect him from the punishment of the grave (and of the fire)
For Adults
[Muslim; 2:663]

اَللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِحَيِّنَا وَمَيِّتِنَا وَشَاهِدِنَا وَغَائِبِنَا وَصَغِيْرِنَا وَكَبِيْرِنَا وَذَكَرِنَا وَأُنْثَانَا. اَللَّهُمَّ مَنْ أَحْيَيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَأَحْيِهِ عَلَى اْلإِسْلاَمِ، وَمَنْ تَوَفَّيْتَهُ مِنَّا فَتَوَفَّهُ عَلَى اْلإِيْمَانِ، اَللَّهُمَّ لاَ تَحْرِمْنَا أَجْرَهُ وَلاَ تُضِلَّنَا بَعْدَهُ

Allahum maghfir lihayyina, wa mayyitinaa, wa shaahidina, wa ghaa-'ibina, wa sagheerina, wa kabeerina, wa dhakarrina wa untha. Allahumma man ahyaitahu mina fa ahyihi 'alal Islami wa man tawaf-faytahu mina fatawaffahu 'alal imani. Allahumma la tahrima arjahu wa la tudhillana ba'dahu

O Allah! Forgive our living and our dead, those who are with us and those who are absent, our young and our old, our men and our women. O Allah! Whomever you keep alive from us keep him alive on Islam, and whomever you take away from us, take him as a believer. O Allah! Do not leave us bereft of his good and do not send us astray after them.
[Ibn Majah 1:480, Ahmad 2:368]

اَللَّهُمَّ [ إِنَّ فُلاَنَ بْنَ فُلاَنٍ ] فِيْ ذِمَّتِكَ، وَحَبْلِ جِوَارِكَ، فَقِهِ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْقَبْرِ وَعَذَابِ النَّارِ، وَأَنْتَ أَهْلُ الْوَفَاءِ وَالْحَقِّ. فَاغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُوْرُ الرَّحِيْمُ

Allahumma inna [name the person] fi dhimmatika, wa habli jiwaarika, faqihi min fitnaltil qabri, qa adhaban-naari, wa anta ahlul Wafaa'i wal-Haqqi. Faghfir lahu warhamhu. Innaka antal Ghafurur-Raheem

O Allah! Surely [name the person] is under Your protection, and in the rope of Your security, so save him from the trial of the grave and from the punishment of the Fire. You fulfill promises and grant rights, so forgive him and have mercy on him. Surely You are Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Ibn Majah, abu Dawud 3:211]

اَللَّهُمَّ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ أَمْتِكَ احْتَاجَ إِلَى رَحْمَتِكَ، وَأَنْتَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْ عَذَابِهِ، إِنْ كَانَ مُحْسِنًا فَزِدْ فِيْ حَسَنَاتِهِ، وَإِنْ كَانَ مُسِيْئًا فَتَجَاوَزْ عَنْهُ

Allahumma abduka wabnu amtika ahtaaja ila rahmatika wa anta Ghaniyyun an 'adhaabihi in kaana muhsinan fazid fi hasanatihi, wa in kaana musii'an fata-jaawaz 'anhu

O Allah! Your slave, the child of Your slave is in need of Your mercy, and You are not in need of his torment. If he was pious then increase his rewards, and if he was a transgressor then pardon him.
[Al-Hakim 1:359 who graded it authentic and ath-Thahabi agreed with him]

Copied from:

http://www.gawaher.com/lofiversion/index.php/t38513.html

zbhotto

Banned
INN

In-na-lil-la-hi-wa-in-na-elaihe-Raze-yun. May Allah make his grave a bed of Jannah. May Allah forgive him all his sins and replace his sins by good deed.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:

Inna lillah wa inna ilyhee raju'on,May Allah have mercy on your uncle,forgive his sins and grant him the highest rank of paradise ameen
thats what this dunya is you never know what wud to happen with very next moment

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Inaa Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon. Ameen to all the duas. Sister be patient. Ya Allah! Grant your slave with al-Firdausul A'la. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

fada_all

salam alikom

oh such a sad news ukhti , we are from allah and to Him we will reutn back.may allah forgives all his sins and aceept all his good deeds and shower His mercy over him and our dead muslims ,may allah provide you and all his family patience

muslimeen1989

Inaa Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon

May Allah grant him jannah and make his grave a light for him and spacious and may Allah bless you all with patience and rectify your situation :tti_sister:

:girl3:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Inaa Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon

May Allah give you all patience and grant you uncle Jannah and a grave full of light and save him from punishment :tti_sister:

Inshallah i make dua for him and your family :hijabi:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon
Sister.. so sorry to hear this. May Allah grant him jannatul firdaws. Ameen

Sister please be patient inshaAllah.

:tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
inna lillahi wa'a inna ila'ihi wa ra'ajio'on......
sister allah is there for you...and i guess allah is testing you...so pass in the test of duniya...may allah keep your uncle in the highest pace in paradise...al-firdaus..ameen -summa ameen

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

I've just spoken to my grandmother on phone and she told me my uncle died today of a heart attack :(
Inna liLlahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oone
Im completely shocked and im just thinking how much im so lost in duniya and so are many people...subhanaAllah :( i cant imagine if it was me :(
La ilaaha illaAllah
Please make du'a for him and his family he was such a nice man mashaAllah

JazaakumuLlahu khayran

wa :salam2:

wa 'alykumassalaam warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayha ra'jioon
May Allah grant him maghfirah and jannatul firdaus and strength and patience to your family and you.
Ameen.