AHEM.to those who want to taste completely different awsome food.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmatullah wabarakat,
here is a recipe from continental breakfast in my home.
well,the arabs would love it,as I know the pakistanis and arab friends of me adore this food.maybe cox they have same kinda taste buds like us.:p
anyways here goes the recipe,.as usual this is so simple and can be made by a man also.
No cooking,baking,freezing,frosting,decorating or grinding is required.
Ingredients.:
1.1/2 large well matured coconut.(coconut should not be young)
2. 2 cans of tuna/salmon in vegetable oil/soy oil.
3. some fresh red chillies.if not substitute light green but thin walled chillis.(amoutn depends on your tolerence to spice/hot food).
4. 1/2 a lemon.
5.1 big pink onion.
6.salt to taste
some plain tortillas.(must not be falvoured,and non-yeast.just simple flour tortillas.also called..roti in india and pakistan.)

method:
grate the coconut using a coconut grater or u can use the grinder and dry grind it.cut up the tuna cans and drain the oil as much as you can with a little pressing of tin top.
thinly slice the onions and chilli.put them in a large bowl and add salt to taste.use a disposable hand glove and hand mix with squeezing the onnions as much you can.now squeeze half the lemon(remove seeds).mix. then add the tuna/salmon mix well to make the tuna chunks separate well.and make sure it is a bit salty to compensate when the coconut is added.now add the coconut and just make everything together.don't squeeze after adding coconut as this will make the milk to come out from it and spoit your food.
lalalalaaaa.made perfect.
HOW TO EAT:
1.teer a bit of tortilla/roti and fold it as you pick up the tuna-coconut mix,like you eat tortilla with mashed potoe.hot black tea is te perfect drink with this.
enjoy and if anyone of you make it,pls letme know if you like it or not.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullah wabarakaath.
sorry for the late reply, I was quite busy these days and could not visit the forum,InshaALLAh I'll be visiting here everyday again.
brother usman, do tell if you like this food,as this is very different from all the usual foods.
wa alaikumussalam warahmathullah wabarakaath.