EXPRESS YOUR MOOD

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
oh wow sis MASHA ALLAH!! nice to see u laughing so hard :D :D

but right now, i am feeling like bugging someone...i dont know....feel like irritating someone. ok My brothers are sleeping, i'll go and play football near the doors of their rooms :D:D:D
or maybe start scribbling on my sisters books ;) haha......sounds fun to me :D:D

all of u in tti - BEWARE!:D

:salam2:

Oh,jazzak Allah khair dear sis for your so kind words Mashallah!!!:)

I am happy as well to see you smileing dear sister.:),

May Allah bless you always,Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

karincanay

Selam Alaikum sisters

I am having much trouble lately and bad news, please pray for me.
I thank Allah for all he give me and i accept what he wants for me in this world and in the other but some times i need a kind voice, plz send me your blesings

thank you all

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Aslamo alikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakato,
I am feeling rather sad, lost,& lonely! But I am never alone, Allah is always with me. & this is all that counts, alhamdu l-Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D
Selam Alaikum sisters

I am having much trouble lately and bad news, please pray for me.
I thank Allah for all he give me and i accept what he wants for me in this world and in the other but some times i need a kind voice, plz send me your blesings

thank you all
my duas are with you dear:) may Allah make matters easy for you:) *HUG* inshaAllah, things will be fine:D
Aslamo alikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakato,
I am feeling rather sad, lost,& lonely! But I am never alone, Allah is always with me. & this is all that counts, alhamdu l-Allah.
*hug* *a big hug*
dont feel lonely dear, we're here with u, talk to us and most importantly, converse with Rabil Alameen through your prayers, He sure hears each and every prayer of HIS LONELY servants and HE sure responds to them all:)
*HUG* I ask Allah to make everything easy for you and all those who are going through times of difficulties, may HE SWT shower HIS NEVER ENDING mercy on you all.Ammeeeeeen!
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

im soooooooooooooooo happpi Alhumdulillah :D
my exmas are finallly overrrrr! make dua i pass pls ;)

Wassalaam :D

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

I'm quite well, Alhamdulillah. One little problem: got my knee twisted yesterday so that's hurting right now. Please make Dua fo rme, brothers & sisters. Jazak Allah khayran.

Wa'salaam