NEW SISTER! I LOVE ISLAM!

tajweed_teacher

learning tajweed online

Assalam wr wb , how are u sister sakeena how are u all my brothers and sisters fillah , i do teach tajweed online in yahoo confernce if u wanna learn how to read Quran correctly i can help u inshallah so u can pray good way

and any new revert wanna learn she is welcome

i do orgonize special courses for sister no mix classe just sisters bec they r ineed more then brothers and its dificulct for them to learn

may allah bless u all ameen

wassalam wr wb

manhagmuslim

Asalam Alaikum everyone!

My name is Sakeena! I'm a revert to Islam alhamdulillah! I just registered this morning at 9:30! I'm so excited!
I come from a Christian family in the United States. Alhamdulillah, Allah (swt) guided me and I converted to Islam 3 1/2 years ago! Allahu Akbar! I'm embraced Islam when I was 15 after asking my best friend, a Pakistani Muslimah about Islam. She told me about Allah (swt) and Prophet Muhammad (saw) and our purpose in this world. It was only seconds that Allah (swt) opened my eyes to the truth that is Islam! I converted on Tuesday, September 27 2007 in the afternoon! I'm now 17 and soon to be 18 and I really want to learn to pray 5 times a day and wear hijab insha'Allah!

I LOVE ISLAM! MASHA'ALLAH!!! :hearts:

It's soo cool here! I'm so totally excited!!! :tti_sister:

I hope to hear from some brothers and sisters here!!

Salam!

Sister Sakeena

i know i'm a couple a years late but i couldn't help it, i had to congratulate you mashallah may allah always guide you to the straight path and all of us inshallah.. al salam alykom

shichemlydia

salam....

salam alikoum sister,
welcome to islam may allah swt help you in you journey and purify your deeds ameen, hope to see you all the time increasing in faith and performing better in this life,
hopê you the best,
your brother

salehya

masha Allah our sister !!!
we r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see u here with us !!