a Saudi's trip to Iran.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Maybe I've missed something. Many people have said to be careful about not calling them non-Muslims, kuffaar etc. But where are the posts wherein they have been labeled anything other than shi`a??? Just maybe one from Salem?

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

I want to discuss some differend points which have been mentioned. First of all there is general Takfir and individuel Takfir.

(1)- The general Takfir is the takfir of the core deviant beliefs of shia and the general takfir of the people who follow this core beliefs.

(2)- Every shia person can have differend beliefs. To label an individuel shia person Kafir there has to be Clear evidence for his Clear Kufr. Not every shia person is a clear follower of core deviant beliefs of the shia.

(3)- Some say don't judge Allah is the judge. You are right Allah is the judge, but you have to know that Allah has given us guidelines to Judge a person kafir or muslim based upon his beliefs. This guidelines are mentioned in The Quran and the sunna of our prophet Sallalahu 3aleihi Wassalam.

(4)- Some say we have to deal with Shia like Christians and jews. The beliefs of Christians en Jews are clear for the general muslims, but the beliefs of Shia are not. So we have to mention more the deviant core beliefs of the shia and the danger of this beliefs to clear every misconception. Of course we have to deal in a nice manner with the shia like we are dealing with every person. But are we debating now with individuel Shia people?

(5)- Some Say i know a generous shia, a kind shia. I know Christians who are generous. I know kind christians. This does not mean that the core deviant beliefs of the christians are good.

(6)- Some Say i know shia who follow the Quran and the sunna and don't speak ill about the Sahaba. We are not talking about this people. We don't declare this people kufar. See point (2)

If you think i am wrong, please correct me. If you comment on this letter and i see you are wrong i will correct you insha Allah. I hope we can learn from eachother

When the prophets peace of Allah be upon them all came to their people they warned them about the core deviant beliefs they had. They tried to change this core beliefs. They made clear the danger in this core beliefs. Our prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him warned us for the deviant sects, and we in return have to warn the people for deviant sects and deviant beliefs.

About Iran, the landscape of Iran is beautifull we are not talking about the landscape. About the people in Iran you have differend people. Like what some have mentioned, you have people who are against islam, you have people who follow the deviant core beliefs of the shia and you have people who follow the sunna and the Quran. We cannot say all the people in Iran are bad. No of course not.

That's what i want to say. So please if you want to adres me adres me directly. I ' am open for a discussion.

Also see the following topic:

{shia people and peace/Harm} klick on it

I also have posted in the arabic section some evidences regarding the deviant core beliefs of the shia. See for yourself

{لعن الصحابة وأمهات المؤمنين في الصلاة } klick on it

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Imad

salek

thanks brother, it was a nice thread that explained the things properly. i am totally agree with you.

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium. I had a decent conversation with a Iranian (shia) regarding this issue.

1) Their greatest sahaba and human being after the prophet, they consider is Ali, and that the prophet appointed Ali to be his successor. This is what they are taught. That had the most knowledge and most perfect charactor after the prophet so thus he was the natural person to assume leadership. They back this claim up with various interpretations from certain quran ayats and hadiths. Because Ali didn't become the immdiete successor, hence they see other sahabas as blameworthy charactors.

2) Because Hasan and Hussein are the descendents of the prophet, thus they consider them to have been the rightful successors of Ali as the khalifa of the Ummah. The fact that this right was denied through bloodshed hence they curse many sahabah.

Their scholars have taught them from a early age that Ali was the one who is the best above all over sahabis, and that because he didnt get that early possession of being the leader was a great injustice. And the deaths of Hasan and Hussien in fighting tryanny, has been the backbone of the religious political agenda for decades, the stories are told over and over again and it serves to boost iranians as a nation due to the fact they face enemies on many fronts. Standing up to Saddam was for them like Hussein standing up to Yazid.

The scholars of ahlus sunnah basically blame the shia scholars for spreading such evil and ignorance. So our sunni scholars, many, consider their scholars as kaffirs, and do not blame the ordinary shia but say, if someone curses abu bakr or anyother sahaba after knowing their true story/life/status, then they become a kaffir.

Best way to approach shia people perspective is to get them to realise the lies they been told by their scholars. I do this by emphasisng the fact that the early muslims did not just consist of Ali, that during the battle of badr and other difficulties, it was not just the rasuallah and Ali, that there were indeed other men of greatness, Ali was one of them, but not the only one. Remember folks, they been told their version of islamic history since birth, its part of their culture, so alot of emotion is attached to Ali and the events surrounding his later life. So if you start talking about Abu bakr, they will simply dismiss him, they don't see other companions as significant, but with education things can change and Allah guides those with a good sound sincere heart.

Amir of spain.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

So please sister Asja, if talking in "general" as you say, don't quote other people posts as that could lead to misunderstanding. :jazaak:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

So please sister Asja, if talking in "general" as you say, don't quote other people posts as that could lead to misunderstanding. :jazaak:

:wasalam:

Sister, quoteing someons post does not mean neccessery comenting the same,sometimes we can use that post or some part of it like a gudience for something that we want to express, InshAllah. I have choosen brothet Mabsoots post, just like I would choose any other as his post has been summa summaris of others Allhamdulilah.

I do not understand to which "misunderstanding" it could lead dear sister, when is everything clear in each post and posts before Allhamdullilah. Wallahi there is nothing to worry about as Allah is the Greatest protector of all of us and we are Muslims Allhamdullilah. Like Muslims we should be just to each others Inshallah.

Jazzak Allah khair

um muhammad al-mahdi

Staff member

sister Asja, there's no need to make it a big issue, the misunderstaning has happened to me while reading your post, it could happen to someone else in future, Allahu a'alam. I don't think there's need to go ahead to talk about this... honestly... PM me if you like insha'Allah, we are just out of topic.

:jazaak:

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh sister Asja,

I have read differend letters which you have posted. And i have to say that i feel a good heart in the letters that you have written.

You have to know dear sister that the shia-scholars and their students are trying to convert ahlu sunna to shi3ism. They have many websites and i know some of this websites. They are spreading their devaint core beliefs with sweet words. Some of the ignorant/not well informed people have converted to shie3ism. I have talked with some of them face to face, La Hawla Wala Quwata ila bilah. I have seen a great danger in being not informed about the real deviant core beliefs of the shia. So please why do people want from us to be silent?

They want us to be silent, but the scholars and students of shia are continueing in spreading their false core beliefs. La Hawla Wala Quwata ila bilah

I will Continue Insha'Allah with the help of Allah, like the prophets peace and blessings of Allah be upon them have continued in their Dawa.

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

Imad

safiya58

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh sister Asja,

I have read differend letters which you have posted. And i have to say that i feel a good heart in the letters that you have written.

You have to know dear sister that the shia-scholars and their students are trying to convert ahlu sunna to shi3ism. They have many websites and i know some of this websites. They are spreading their devaint core beliefs with sweet words. Some of the ignorant/not well informed people have converted to shie3ism. I have talked with some of them face to face, La Hawla Wala Quwata ila bilah. I have seen a great danger in being not informed about the real deviant core beliefs of the shia. So please why do people want from us to be silent?

They want us to be silent, but the scholars and students of shia are continueing in spreading their false core beliefs. La Hawla Wala Quwata ila bilah

I will Continue Insha'Allah with the help of Allah, like the prophets peace and blessings of Allah be upon them have continued in their Dawa.

Fi amanillah

Imad

jazak Allahu ckair. that´s what I think too we have to make dawa with them

um muhammad al-mahdi

Staff member

Fi amanillah

Imad

insha'Allah ya akhi!

Status
Not open for further replies.