Post your Jinn stories here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam Alaykuum,

I started this thread on another forum and it was received well by the forums community (Alhamdulillah). So as the title says, post your Jinn stories here... Does anyone have a freaky story that has happened to them and might think a Jinn is responsible for it?

(Also post up some exorcism (Islamic) videos and articles about them!).

Freaky thread I know... But it should be good.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

Kakorot

:wasalam:

I have many experineces, I'll share one.

A few months ago, after fajr salaah I was sleeping, and before I went to sleep I didn't recite much supplications, just ayatul kursi and i went to sleep. Then I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I woke but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't breath, I couldn't move my body, I even tried to speak but I couldn't!! It was like something was taking control of my body. Then I heard a very loud buzzing sound in both my ears..it was soo freaky and I was so scared. And then I think I heard a voice, like a male's voice saying something like "You think..." that's all I catched. And I knew it was jinn, I was just thinking to myself, I'm done lol I'm gna die, what's gna happen now? Then I think it (the jinn) let go and I opened my eyes and it was daylight and I was scared!! :(

And you know the room that I sleep in, my mum was sleeping in it once. It was like 3am or something wallaahu'alam and my mum was feeling sooo cold. She woke and saw a very very tall black man standing, just staring at her. Sje knew straight away that it was jinn (because although u can't see jinns in their original form, they take form of other creations, e.g. monkeys, snakes, spiders, black dogs etc). Anyway, my mum spoke to it and told it to leave her alone, she started reciting soorahs and stuff and it just went away.

And my mum told me that back when she was small girl in bangladesh, her grandparents told her not to go into this forest which is close by where they live. Did my mum listen? No :D she, her little sister (my aunty), and my mums friends decided to go into the forest around maghrib time. When they were walking in the forest, on many tree branches they saw dead squirrels hung on them with a rope. Then they walked further, and they spotted an old man, who had a beard and was wearing a longi and kameez, he appeard to look like my mum's grandfather. So they went closer towards that man, they the old man was lying against the dirt on the ground. As they were coming closer, he began to rub his body around the dirt like mad and then all over his body there were eyes flashing and the old man turned into a bunch of eyes flasing and it was trying to chase them. So my mum, aunty and friends screamed and ran (for their life!!) and they came out the forest and informed their grandparents. And they got told off.

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
^ Subhanallah, freaky stuff man... I've got one, I know somebody whose mother went to sleep while she stayed up. She looked into the corridor a few minutes later and she saw her mothers head peeking out from the door and looking at her. When she went to see what her mother was up to she found her mother fast asleep...

Wasalam Alaykuum.

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Assalam Alaykum wrb,

I remember this incident vividly because it happened a few months ago when I was in the musollah waiting for maghrib prayers. The women's section is on the second floor and we can peer over to see if any brothers are there so I knew I was all alone in the musollah.

I was reading my book when I smelled strong attar fragrance (perfume men usually use during friday prayers) on my left and I turned to see if anyone was coming up the stairs. I even checked the brothers' section to see if there was anyone and there wasn't anyone. I continued reading but this time I smelled attar fragrance on my right hand side. I turned to my left and the smell was gone... so basically, it was as though something went past me.

Anyway, I thought that perhaps it could be jinn inside the musollah so I just ignored the smell. I actually said my salaam out loud (but of course I wasn't expecting a reply lol!).. It wasn't a scary incident in any way...

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
^ SubhanAllah...

So everybody, I found the following on islam-qa's website (islam-qa.com):

Praise be to Allaah.

The jinn are part of the creation of Allaah. He created them from fire before He created Adam, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud.

And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire”

[al-Hijr 15:26-27]

Just as Adam had descendents, so Iblees had descendents too, as Allaah says of Iblees (interpretation of the meaning):

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zaalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc)”

[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allaah created the jinn and mankind to worship Him. Whoever obeys Him will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys Him will enter Hell:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).

I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).

Verily, Allaah is the All Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation]

All of the jinn, like mankind, are accountable. Among them there are believers and kaafirs, those who obey Allaah and those who disobey Him, as Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups having different ways (religious sects)’”

[al-Jinn 72:11 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn will be rewarded or punished in the Hereafter just like mankind. Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allaah, after listening to this Qur’aan), and of us some are Al-Qaasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allaah), then such have sought the Right Path.’

And as for the Qaasitoon (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”

[al-Jinn 72:14-15 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn and mankind will all be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection before the Lord of the Worlds. None of them will be able to postpone that or flee from it.

“O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allaah)!”

[al-Rahmaan 55:33 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever among the jinn or mankind tries to flee from the Reckoning will never be able to do so, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There will be sent against you both, smokeless flames of fire and (molten) brass, and you will not be able to defend yourselves

[al-Rahmaan 55:35]

When the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was in Makkah, a group of the jinn came to him; they heard the Qur’aan and were moved by it:

“And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’aan. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: “Listen in silence!” And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:29 – interpretation of the meaning]

Some of the jinn believed when they heard the Qur’aan, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Qur’aan). They said: “Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Qur’aan)!

It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allaah)”’”

[al-Jinn 72:1-2]

Both Adam and Iblees fell into sin, but Adam regretted it and repented, and Allaah accepted his repentance:

“Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful”

[al-Baqarah 2:37 – interpretation of the meaning]

But Iblees refused and was arrogant, so he was one of the disbelievers:

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves before Adam.’ And they prostrated except Iblees (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Baqarah 2:34 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever disobeys Allaah out of pride and arrogance, among the jinn and mankind, is following the Shaytaan and will be gathered with him in the Fire of Hell if he does not repent, as Allaah said to Iblees:

“(Allaah) said: ‘The truth is — and the truth I say

That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together’”

[Saad 38:84-85 – interpretation of the meaning]

The friends of the Most Merciful (Allaah), among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in righteousness and piety, and the friends of the Shaytaan, among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in sin and transgression. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies — Shayaateen (devils) among mankind and jinn, inspiring one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception). If your Lord had so willed, they would not have done it; so leave them alone with their fabrications”

[al-An’aam 6:112]

The jinn used to have places near the heavens where they would sit to eavesdrop (on the inhabitants of the heavens), but when Allaah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) they were no longer allowed to do that. Whoever among them tries to listen is burned with a flaming fire, as Allaah tells us that the jinn said:

“ ‘And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush’”

[al-Jinn 72:8-9 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn are with us on this earth, but by the mercy of Allaah they see us and we do not see them, as Allaah says of Iblees and his tribe (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

Whoever can see you when you cannot see him, and he is your enemy, is more dangerous. So you must always beware of him and protect yourself from the devils among the jinn and mankind.

From Usool al-Deen al-Islami, by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem al-Tuwayjri.

:salam2:

I usually don't like to speak of this, for some reason but here it goes:

I have a radio in the kitchen, that has a tape player, radio, and cd player. Usually we listen to cd Quran and there are times when my wife will listen to nasheed tape.

OK, I hardly am ever in the kitchen, but my wife went to the middle east for a vacation, and left me some of the children.

so my schedule was get pray fajr then stay up and take the children to school.

Then one day, about three days after she left, I would hear after fajr prayer Quran recitation from the radio. the radio does have an auto on feature. This was at that time ~6:30am. I said alhamdullilah, and left it alone. So every day it would play Quran after fajr prayer, and what I noticed that after a few days it became louder. fine, I was ok with this and happy.

This was, let just say a coincedence, could be explained or reasoned out. It wasn't my children because I asked them.

Here is the absolute, part, my pc is in the office upstairs, with Athan software, when it makes Athan, you could only hear slightly from down stairs. I was cooking in the kitchen one day, while doing that I was listening to Quran. Asr prayer came time, but the radio was playing Quran and I couldn't hear it. All the sudden, the radio, paused by it self, and I heard the Athan from upstairs, then it continued to play the recitation. The pause was for the completion of the Athan. So go figure. mashAllah.

That was 6 months ago. Today fajr prayer is at ~4:15am. I usually get to sleep around 12:00-1:00am. I am a very heavy sleeper. Something wakes me up on many occasions around 3:00am but at the latest like a minute or two just before Athan, for Fajr prayer. mashAllah. This was something, for most of my life, I wasn't able to do without a very loud alarm clock.

so Alhamdullilah, I feel these are Angels more than beleiving it is Jinn, but Allah knows best. I am not complaining to me these incidents make me happy.

:jazaak:

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain

I have a radio in the kitchen, that has a tape player, radio, and cd player. Usually we listen to cd Quran and there are times when my wife will listen to nasheed tape.

OK, I hardly am ever in the kitchen, but my wife went to the middle east for a vacation, and left me some of the children.

Then one day, about three days after she left, I would hear after fajr prayer Quran recitation from the radio. the radio does have an auto on feature. This was at that time ~6:30am. I said alhamdullilah, and left it alone. So every day it would play Quran after fajr prayer, and what I noticed that after a few days it became louder. fine, I was ok with this and happy.

This was, let just say a coincedence, could be explained or reasoned out. It wasn't my children because I asked them.

Here is the absolute, part, my pc is in the office upstairs, with Athan software, when it makes Athan, you could only hear slightly from down stairs. I was cooking in the kitchen one day, while doing that I was listening to Quran. Asr prayer came time, but the radio was playing Quran and I couldn't hear it. All the sudden, the radio, paused by it self, and I heard the Athan from upstairs, then it continued to play the recitation. The pause was for the completion of the Athan. So go figure. mashAllah.

That was 6 months ago. Today fajr prayer is at ~4:15am. I usually get to sleep around 12:00-1:00am. I am a very heavy sleeper. Something wakes me up on many occasions around 3:00am but at the latest like a minute or two just before Athan, for Fajr prayer. mashAllah. This was something, for most of my life, I wasn't able to do without a very loud alarm clock.

so Alhamdullilah, I feel these are Angels more than beleiving it is Jinn, but Allah knows best. I am not complaining to me these incidents make me happy.

Subhanallah brother, its good you didn't get scared. The thing that freaked me out is when the Qur'an was on and than it just paused for the adhan! Subhanallah...

Wasalam Alaykuum.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

i loved reading this thread i havent had anything like this happen to me Alahmdulilah May Allah protect us all from it ameen

My sister told me it was a couple of years ago she told me she was sleeping one day and she tired to get up and move but she couldnt, she said it was like she froze she couldnt breathe proper or speak so she just lay there looking up scared and then some little black creature ran up and jumped on her and then ran and jumped on my sisters bed that was right next to her bed......

After that she woke up and told us and she told us did we see it and we said no it was soo scary we all share a room and nothing came to me Alhamdulilah.

fada_all

A few months ago, after fajr salaah I was sleeping, and before I went to sleep I didn't recite much supplications, just ayatul kursi and i went to sleep. Then I don't know what happened, all of a sudden I woke but I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't breath, I couldn't move my body, I even tried to speak but I couldn't!! It was like something was taking control of my body. Then I heard a very loud buzzing sound in both my ears..it was soo freaky and I was so scared. And then I think I heard a voice, like a male's voice saying something like "You think..." that's all I catched. And I knew it was jinn, I was just thinking to myself, I'm done lol I'm gna die, what's gna happen now? Then I think it (the jinn) let go and I opened my eyes and it was daylight and I was scared!!

this happend to me many times ........but but i dindn't find any explanation...........

once upon a time it was before al'asr prayer,i was in my final year of university.while i was revising my lessons in my room alone.and my family was gathering in the setting room , and because of much concentrations (u konw exam's period....) and i was very tired i slept while i was setting and then suddenly i felt as if someone was puuling me slighty , when i wook and opened my ryes i couldn't believe what i saw ...saw an old man with a big white beard is trying to awake me ..i was very scared and utter (in the name of allah) and run quickly to my parents very scared wow ....and told them what i saw they said no this is just dream .. but im sure i saw that man in reality no in dream.....and from that that uptill now i can't saty alone at home ........

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalam Alaykuum,

Man those stories of people not moving are common. Alhamdulillah thats never happened to me. The closest thing I can think of is me being shaken in a dream and I can feel it. But then I woke up happy lol.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum wrb,

I remember this incident vividly because it happened a few months ago when I was in the musollah waiting for maghrib prayers. The women's section is on the second floor and we can peer over to see if any brothers are there so I knew I was all alone in the musollah.

I was reading my book when I smelled strong attar fragrance (perfume men usually use during friday prayers) on my left and I turned to see if anyone was coming up the stairs. I even checked the brothers' section to see if there was anyone and there wasn't anyone. I continued reading but this time I smelled attar fragrance on my right hand side. I turned to my left and the smell was gone... so basically, it was as though something went past me.

Anyway, I thought that perhaps it could be jinn inside the musollah so I just ignored the smell. I actually said my salaam out loud (but of course I wasn't expecting a reply lol!).. It wasn't a scary incident in any way...

Your stories made me tear up and almost cry..sobhanallah!..such beautiful stories!

NourAlDeen

Aoudu bilahi mina shaitani rajeem!

All thanks and praises is due to ALLAH subhana wata'ala, the Lord and Creator of the universe. Whome ALLAH guides non can misguide and whome ALLAH misguides non can guide. Laa ilaha ilallah, Muhamadan rasulallah.. May ALLAH subhana wata'ala help us and guides us to the right path.. May ALLAH make us among those his is satisfied with .. Aaaaameeeeen!!

Asalamu aleikum wr wb..
BISMILLAH!!

Ya ALLAH, some of you are telling good and mashaALLAH beautiful story while other scary ones.. Subahanallah..

For some years ago, on of my good friends big sister got jinn in her.. I dont remember of they were 6 or 7jinn, they were 5male 1female or 6male and 1female.. May ALLAH keep them away from us, aoudu billahi mina *!*!*!*!ani rajeem!!!

Anyway, these jinns start talkin through her.. You could hear it very clearly that it wasnt her who spoke, because her voice changed many times, sometimes to men and sometimes a woman.. My uncle read/recite the quran on her and beat them, burned some leaves in her room (leaves which jinn hate).. They hated my uncle and were very scared of him, they said that they wanted to take her with them in the woods..

They also said that we could finde them in our basement (in our old flat), my aunts basement and in under my other aunts window and it would beat the girl to death if she ever went out .. Subhanallah, everyone got scared and start staying home..

My uncle invited some Sheikhs around the country and after reciting the Quran on the girl .. Alhamdulillah, they went out of her, thanks to ALLAH azawajal..

I remember once while we were waiting for the Sheikhs and my uncle went out to pray, he left me and my girlfriend to keep the girl legs and hands and recite the Quran on her.. And it is very important not to show that you are afraid because a jinn can feel equally if one are scared and if it sees that you are afraid, they may as go inside of you.. Aoudu billahi mina *!*!*!*!ani rajeem.. They asked me and my friend who we were, we just keept reciting the Quran on the girl, they said that they knew who we were.. Even thought we were scared to death we had to show that we werent scared of them and so we said (while we looked her directly in her eyes, keeping eye contact) ''You dare to touch me, I will kill you, I am not afraid of you''..

Some months later, early in a morgening.. Me and a sister went to the basement to wash clothes. I was very tired and sleepy.. The basement had two rooms, one to wash the clothes and the other hangin the clothes to dry.. While the sister was washing the clothes I went to the other room, there was a long board to put the clothes .. Tired as I was, I lay myself on the table and closed my eyes for a while..
Suddenly, I could feel a huge weight on top of me, I could not open my eyes, open my mouth or say something .. I got scared and tried to shake whatever there was on me of.. I was pressed against the table, and when I couldnt feel hand or somethn that felt like a human I started saying '' Aoudu billahi mina *!*!*!*!ani rajeem,'' and started reciting An-Nas, Al-Falaq and Al-Ikhlas.. After reciting these surah I start breathin and the thing let me go,.
When I came up to sit, I couldnt not see anything, I called the sister .. She was still in the other room, I ask her if she heard anythin.. When she said no, I told my self ''It was probably a dream, it just CAN'T be true .. Bismillah!..
So, I lay myself on the table again and closed my eyes, there didnt passed one second before I could feel a huge weight on me again, heavier than the prior.. I got scared and start reciting the Quran again.. My friend saw it, we run from the basement and after that I didnt went down to the basement again till we moved.. ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

Since that time, I can't be alone home or stay in a room all alone.. Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah, when ever I get scared I just recite the quran or turn Al-Baqrah on.. And that helps alot.. But aoudu billah, I do not know whether its somethin I imagine or whether its right .. I'am wake most of the evening till the sun to come up sometimes, or to fajr, to read/learn my Quran or listen to Quran.. There is so much noise in the kitchen and around the house .. Alhamdulillah, am not scare as long I trust in ALLAH and the Quran.. Alhamdulillah rabi'al aalameen!!!!!!

Wa'billahi Tawfiiq
Fi amanillah!!

FreedomFighter

cool thread MuslimBrother92. freaky stories some, and amazing stories some. the amazing by the brother, where the Qur'an stopped for the azan and others too. i got a freaky story. one night when i was asleep, and just that moment before i woke, in that real moment, i felt a hand on my face, fingers and all, so real on my face. as soon as that happened i woke. take your hand, and put it against your face, now imagine that the hand is not realy there but you can feel it. that was scary and i was shocked, so started to read ayat kursi, and asking Allah to protect me. then it was fine, and the morning came..alhamdulillah.

IN NEED OF HELP

Jinn or Not......

Salaam,

I recall a quite a few years ago now. My friends and I used to go to this forest not far from where we lived. It was said that this forest was haunted. Due to the olden times, the pagan and satan worshipers used to carry out child sacrifices.
Anyhow my friends and I used to go to this forest constantly at night and play run outs in the forest. This forest also had a grave yard with in it.
I used to always feel a certain fear take over and used to constantly recite surah Iklhas, Falaq, Nas and various other surahs that I new, whilst in the forest.

Then one night when I got home late at night about 0200am. I went to bed and at some point, I recall waking up and getting out of bed to go the toilet. However as I got out bed I went to turn my light switch to my bedroom and as I reached for the switch. I recall a nasty loud ROAR.....Like nothing I heard before. I was so scared that I lept back into bed and hid under my blanket and kept reciting the Quran constantly until I could feel the day light fill the room.
There after for about a month or so I could not go to bed with out keeping my bedroom light on. I also could not stay home alone. If I got home and no one was at home, I used to walk around the block several times and only come back home, when there was atleast one other person home.
This was the state of affairs for about a month and one night I just plucked up the courage and asked myself are u a muslim and if so, then have faith and close the light and know Allah (swt) will protect u.
I did and there after things started to go slowly back to normal.

Some time later I was seen by various different sheiks and they all told me various different things.

I then saw this brother who treated me for black majic and Jinns and at one stage I was told that I had 5 jinns inside me three muslim and two christian jinns.

I am not sure how true this is????
I believe there is alot of people out there that play on peoples desparation/vunerabilty and tell them that they are curing them and there are others that inflect black magic/jinns on you so you keep going back to them and they can keep charging you for the so called treatment they provide.

A word of advice, if someone ask's you for your full name and dob and for your mother or fathers full name or dob, stay well away from this person as he is using Jinns to give you the help. No matter waht he calls these jinns, they are still Jinns. This is not from the Quran and sunnah.
There is a good 9 part talk on this in Urdu/Hindi on youtube.
Black Magic, Types & Cure in Urdu/Hindi (1 of 9)

Salaam

allaho akbar

bisi allah alrahman alraheem
i remember one day when i was little i went with my family and most of our relatives from my mom's side to our village wich my aunt live in a very tall villa and very creapy,because she lived in the first floor and sometimes she used the second and it had 5 floors so the other 3 floor were left empty most of days...so one day my uncle suggested that we go to the roof and stay there and share stories until fajr payer then we can go back down and pray and sleep ....so that day everyone went together except me and my cousin we got left behind , and we had 2 go upstairs in the dark becuase i dont know why there wasn't any light up their , and when we reached the last floor there was a huge space then a wooden door which if you opened it you would be on the roof so we walked side by side scared to death ,then suddenly we saw someone lying on the ground and it was very very very long it's head was in the begining of the room and it's toes where in it's end and it was covered with a white thin sheet that i could notice it's nose head hands ..you know without actually seeing them ....so my cousin and i had mercy on him and my cousin was about to open the sheet so we can wake him (whatever it is) up and help him go down stairs and sleep and as she was reaching her hands to pull the sheet over him someone i do not recall who he was opened the roofs door and said (come on we're starting the game) so we ran back to him and told my uncle about the man but then he said there's no one and that we are just imaging ...but a day later my other cousin told me that it is known that there is a jinni in this village which they named him (al jinni al taweel) which means the long jinni ..which they always see on the roofs of the villas but the jinni never harm them so they do nothing to it.....
after that night i never went back to our village , but i am used to jinn stories because since i was a child my cousins loved telling me those kind of stories
wa assalamu alaykom

Status
Not open for further replies.