My house might be haunted :(

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:salam2: everyone,

Wow it feels good to be back on TTI again :) Hope everyone is in the best of health and imaan insyaAllah!

I have a problem with regards to my house and I hope to get some opinions about my situation insyaAllah.

I am currently staying with two other sisters in a rented house and lately there had been strange happenings in our house. When we first moved in, the three of us have always felt like we were being watched and there were a few times when my housemates smelled something really sweet in various places. I did not experience any of that sort, except for being watched and heard unusual noises (my room is beside the toilet and sometimes I hear people entering the toilet but there isn't anyone inside). It was only lately that we had been hearing people talking in our house (even talked to one my housemates!) but we were all in our rooms and it is starting to scare us now.

When a sister heard about our situation, she said her brother could help out. She said that he had a gift of being able to see spirits and learnt from an imam on how to ward them off. He had done for her house before and she said he could the same thing for us. If we really need his help, he require our address so that he can 'see' whether there is really anything in our house (he is not in the same country as we are now) and will ward the spirit off from there. She said that he uses verses from the Qur'an and we do not need to worry about going against Islamic beliefs. She said that according to her brother he does these with the help of Allah alone and there is no way he can do it without Him. Also, one condition is that we must always complete our 5 daily prayers.

What do you think?

I fear that it might be shirk but maybe it isn't. I have no idea :(

When I was 5, I saw something crawling up the stairs of my house and I don't wish to see another one in my house now! :( Any other suggestions perhaps on what we can do?

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - just a quick note - that last note about something crawling up the stairs :p are you sure havent seen "The Grudge"

Ok here we go...

Some good reading might be the essays of jinns and demons by ibn taymiyah.

AND

Increase your worship of Allah swt - do your daily prayers... and remember fear Allah swt ALONE and if you see something crawling up the stairs chuck your shoes at it :p and if its still going hard.... take off your socks and chuck that too :D:D:D:D

Lol okay I seem to be making light of your matter im sorry :(

Um.. yeah if your not praying five times a day then your pretty much easy picking for the jinns and whatnot :( so buckle up and start worshipping AND INCREASING YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM read quran - or grab some really huge speakers and blast surah baqara LOL I heard that scares them shayateeen away....

rely on Allah alone and be patient and steadfast - because look at it this way - there are far far far worser things to be afraid of then something haunting your house - for example your tongue - use it wisely... lol..remember this is just another trial.

FEAR ALLAH
PRAY TO ALLAH
RELY ON ALLAH

Because there is absolutly nothing else that will help you.
Perhaps you could get up in the night and pray?

O well.. I just seem to be dragging on :( - I did my 2 cents
Inshallah your ghost problem goes away (if it is one) and May Allah swt grant you the strength to go through this and May Allah swt increase your imaan in this little ordeal after it is over.

Irshaad.K

:wasalam: Sister

It does sound as if you have a jinnaat problem in your home. They could've been attracted in various ways. The easiest method to ward them off is to burn lobaan.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Some imam and ustaz are learned in this field but based personal experience there some I found them actually used jinn. So be careful...

My advise is pls read last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah at home every day without fail and read ayatul Qursi after every fard prayers. I did the same to my house which was said to be "haunted" until my relative refused to stay with me, but now alhamdulillah.

:salam2:

i don't know about the brother who can get them out with the address. It sounds like he is working with an evil person, if he does that his prayers will not be accepted for a certain period of time.

The solution is easier than you think. First recite surat al-Baqara frequently in this apartment. secondly when entering the home mention Allah's name like saying bismillah or Allah akbar,....

for your safety read ayat al-kursi 2:255 after every prayer and before you sleep. Also read last 3 surah of the Quran in your hands and wipe your exposed skin, before sleep. usually I just cup my hand and recite not so loud. These are the muslims protection.

If you encounter any thing make athan and recite ayatul Al-kursi. And ask them to leave byt stating, in the name of Allah I ask you to leave.

that's it.

if you can't recite surat ul bagara well, you can play cd or tape, I guess.

may Allah protect you and all muslims.

these I learned from sheiks, and also read in this book: http://abdurrahman.org/faith/theworldofthejinn-ashqar.pdf

and here is a video by a good brother who shares his experiences removing evil Jinn:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crD3jdLHCa8

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Assalamualaikum sister - just a quick note - that last note about something crawling up the stairs :p are you sure havent seen "The Grudge"

Ok here we go...

Some good reading might be the essays of jinns and demons by ibn taymiyah.

AND

Increase your worship of Allah swt - do your daily prayers... and remember fear Allah swt ALONE and if you see something crawling up the stairs chuck your shoes at it :p and if its still going hard.... take off your socks and chuck that too :D:D:D:D

Lol okay I seem to be making light of your matter im sorry :(

Um.. yeah if your not praying five times a day then your pretty much easy picking for the jinns and whatnot :( so buckle up and start worshipping AND INCREASING YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM read quran - or grab some really huge speakers and blast surah baqara LOL I heard that scares them shayateeen away....

rely on Allah alone and be patient and steadfast - because look at it this way - there are far far far worser things to be afraid of then something haunting your house - for example your tongue - use it wisely... lol..remember this is just another trial.

FEAR ALLAH
PRAY TO ALLAH
RELY ON ALLAH

Because there is absolutly nothing else that will help you.
Perhaps you could get up in the night and pray?

O well.. I just seem to be dragging on :( - I did my 2 cents
Inshallah your ghost problem goes away (if it is one) and May Allah swt grant you the strength to go through this and May Allah swt increase your imaan in this little ordeal after it is over.

:salam2: akhi,

Lol, you really made me laugh. Yes, I saw 'The Grudge' but it wasn't a small boy crawling up. It was size of a man if I remember correctly. The thought of throwing my shoe at ju'on from Grudge would be funny.. imagine throwing him off balance? Lol.. I shouldn't joke about this.

We actually joked about the few incidents that my housemates experienced and we thought it would be funny if we actually give a name to our "fourth housemate". I guess we didn't want to believe these things were ocurring in our house then but I think it was after we started this "fourth housemate" joke that things became worser in the house... I know, the things we do to scare ourselves silly. -.-

I agree with you about reading Quran and prayers. We all do pray and read Qu'ran alhamdulillah but I guess we need to do them frequently. I realised how long ago since we had Qur'an recitations together so insyaAllah I hope this will improve the situation.

JazakAllah khair for your opinions brother :)

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:wasalam: Sister

It does sound as if you have a jinnaat problem in your home. They could've been attracted in various ways. The easiest method to ward them off is to burn lobaan.

Waalaykum salaam wrb Brother,

I am not sure what lobaan is..Can you explain to me?

JazakAllah khair

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Some imam and ustaz are learned in this field but based personal experience there some I found them actually used jinn. So be careful...

My advise is pls read last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah at home every day without fail and read ayatul Qursi after every fard prayers. I did the same to my house which was said to be "haunted" until my relative refused to stay with me, but now alhamdulillah.

:salam2: Brother,

I am actually worried of that too - using jinns for help which is shirk. He probably doesn't use any of those sort I'm not sure...

JazakAllah khair for the tip! I know that in Malaysia there are so many horror stories going on there? Maybe from what I've been hearing from Malaysians haha..Alhamdulillah I am glad your house is scary jins-free lol!

Asha88

Ghurabaa
:salam2:

i don't know about the brother who can get them out with the address. It sounds like he is working with an evil person, if he does that his prayers will not be accepted for a certain period of time.

The solution is easier than you think. First recite surat al-Baqara frequently in this apartment. secondly when entering the home mention Allah's name like saying bismillah or Allah akbar,....

for your safety read ayat al-kursi 2:255 after every prayer and before you sleep. Also read last 3 surah of the Quran in your hands and wipe your exposed skin, before sleep. usually I just cup my hand and recite not so loud. These are the muslims protection.

If you encounter any thing make athan and recite ayatul Al-kursi. And ask them to leave byt stating, in the name of Allah I ask you to leave.

that's it.

if you can't recite surat ul bagara well, you can play cd or tape, I guess.

may Allah protect you and all muslims.

these I learned from sheiks, and also read in this book: http://abdurrahman.org/faith/theworldofthejinn-ashqar.pdf

and here is a video by a good brother who shares his experiences removing evil Jinn:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crD3jdLHCa8

:salam2: brother,

JazakAllah khair for all the tips in getting rid of this jinn in my house. You are right, the solution is easier than I think it is. We will try to do all these in our house. We have been playing quran recitations in the house so far.. so hopefully all these will cease soon enough.

But what if the thing still doesnt go away..? I heard of stories of some people going through something similar and they had to call an imaam to help them with this..

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
I suggest you don't call that guy over, know one can see Jinn in their true form and only Allah knows the unseen. My suggestion is that you read Surat Al-Baqarah (you should've done it before you moved in). It is a very powerful surah against Jinn. And always read Surat Al-Kahaf on Friday's.

Wasalam Alaykuum.

halomutov

That's actually quite terrifying... Are you sure that it's not one of your sisters? When I was moving to a new house, I was in a similar situation, and I can tell you that it wasn't the best time. But once I managed to get Bathroom Cabinets for Sale Philadelphia and finish with the renovation of the bathroom, everything stopped, so I think the house just didn't like being renovated or something.