Please.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am in a difficult position right now battling uncertainties in my life.

I have also deviated (a little) from the focus of life due to some problems I am having right now.

I need your kind thoughts, and duas to help me get through this hard time.

Please think of me in your duas.

May Allah forgive my sins and Guides us all.

aless

:salam2:

may Allah make it easy for you insh'Allah
I am going through so many uncertainties, tests of faith and difficult decisions as well, I can understand your words. I will extend my duas to you, that whatever the difficulties I hope they will make you stronger insh'Allah

:tti_sister:

runayrus

Yearning Slave

I am going through so many uncertainties, tests of faith and difficult decisions as well, I can understand your words. I will extend my duas to you, that whatever the difficulties I hope they will make you stronger insh'Allah

Wa'alaikumsalam

Jazakallah khair sis. You are so kind =)

I really appreciate this.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

So sorry to hear that dear sister, May Allah Ta'ala make things easy for u.
Ameen.

You are in our du'aas inshaAllah :hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
*HUG*

HUG!!!
I am really sorry to hear this from you:( but I would like to tell you that I heard a hadith where by the prophet SAW said, when Allah LOVES one of HIS slaves he tests them with calamities. InshaAllah this should bring comfort and ease to your heart, and accept this with patience for the reward that awaits is soo much better than anything you have EVER imagined.
:tti_sister: I ask Allah subhanahu wata Ala to make matters easy for you, to comfort you, to ease every pain of yours, and to always protect you.ameen
please stay strong, and keep a smile on your face for walahi, this is more like a blessing and inshaAllah try to see it as that:)
Allah hafiz now and always dear filAllah,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

HUG!
dear, I will give you the same advice as I have given the person who made the thread, which is *BE PATIENT*! this is like you have said, a test of Imaan ENDURE and surely Allah will reward you with something GOOD!

:tti_sister: May Allah ease you difficulties and bring happiness to your life.ameen ya rabil azziz

Allah hafiz now and always dear filAllah:hearts::hearts:

runayrus

Yearning Slave

So sorry to hear that dear sister, May Allah Ta'ala make things easy for u.
Ameen.

You are in our du'aas inshaAllah :hijabi:

Wa'alaikumsalam

Dear sister,

Thank you for being there. May Allah bless you with Imaan and health.

*Hugs*

runayrus

Yearning Slave

HUG!!!
I am really sorry to hear this from you:( but I would like to tell you that I heard a hadith where by the prophet SAW said, when Allah LOVES one of HIS slaves he tests them with calamities. InshaAllah this should bring comfort and ease to your heart, and accept this with patience for the reward that awaits is soo much better than anything you have EVER imagined.
:tti_sister: I ask Allah subhanahu wata Ala to make matters easy for you, to comfort you, to ease every pain of yours, and to always protect you.ameen
please stay strong, and keep a smile on your face for walahi, this is more like a blessing and inshaAllah try to see it as that:)
Allah hafiz now and always dear filAllah,

Wa'alaikum salam dearest sister,

I almost tear up from your sincerity and kind words. It is never easy, may Allah make this path easier for me.

May Allah grant us with Paradise in the Hereafter, Insha'Allah.

I love you, for the sake of Allah.

*Hugs*

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister in Islam.

La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah!

Sister be patient. It is the key to get rid of the difficulties of life. Surely we will never be left without testing. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Quran, "Do people reckon that they will be left (to themselves at ease) on their mere saying, "We believe," and will not be put to a test?" (29:2).

Life will surely be really difficult for us Muslims dear sister. The more difficult it gets and the stronger the patience is, the better the end will be.

InshaAllah I will surely keep you in my duas.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Wa'alaikumsalam

Dear sister,

Thank you for being there. May Allah bless you with Imaan and health.

*Hugs*

My beloved sister,

You're most welcome. Aameen to your du'a and may He do the same for you too.

Hope things are better now inshaAllah

Take care

*hugs*

Wassalaam :)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam
Sister it saddens me hear that your also going through tough times :( but the hadith that "*AmatuAllah4lyf* posted up was really useful.

May Allah swt grant you patience and increase your Imaan through these times.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister in Islam.

"Do people reckon that they will be left (to themselves at ease) on their mere saying, "We believe," and will not be put to a test?" (29:2).

Life will surely be really difficult for us Muslims dear sister. The more difficult it gets and the stronger the patience is, the better the end will be.

Alhamdulilah,

I am proud to have a brother like you. One who cares for a fellow Muslim.

Right now I am striving to be steadfast and patient. And I have no reason to lose faith.

I leave all my affairs to Allah, Insha'Allah.

Thank you brother. May Allah bless you with Patience and Guidance. Ameen.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
sister im sorry to hear that you are facing problems these days.may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make life easy for you.ameen
sister please do face everything with patience and if you dont feel peace read life stories of syedna Yaqoob(a.s) and syedna Ayub(a.s) who set examples for us by showing patience.and dont deviate from focus of life because deep rooted trees(muslim hearts) are least affected by storms,they (storms) can only take weak plants away.
with best wishes
HAYA

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Walaikumasalam
Sister it saddens me hear that your also going through tough times :( but the hadith that "*AmatuAllah4lyf* posted up was really useful.

May Allah swt grant you patience and increase your Imaan through these times.

Brother ~Ali_

I understand you are going a terrible time yourself.

May Allah Grant us patience and increase our Imaan through these difficult time.

Ameen.

Jazakallah khair

runayrus

Yearning Slave
asalam u alaikum,
sister im sorry to hear that you are facing problems these days.may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make life easy for you.ameen
sister please do face everything with patience and if you dont feel peace read life stories of syedna Yaqoob(a.s) and syedna Ayub(a.s) who set examples for us by showing patience.and dont deviate from focus of life because deep rooted trees(muslim hearts) are least affected by storms,they (storms) can only take weak plants away.
with best wishes
HAYA

Wa'alaikum salam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

Sister Haya,

You are a kind person, Alhamdulilah.

Insha'Allah I will take your advice. Those are beatiful words.

May Allah Grant you Imaan and Taqwa.

Ameen.

fada_all

salam alikom

im so sorry for you ukhtii ,may allahmakes things easy for you and chage your situtaion to the best insha allah ,i will make dou'a for you insha allah sure