Please.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
salam alikom

im so sorry for you ukhtii ,may allahmakes things easy for you and chage your situtaion to the best insha allah ,i will make dou'a for you insha allah sure

Wa'alaikum salam Warahmatullah Wabrakaatuh

Thank you for your kind words ukhti.

Alhamdulilah, I have been better after all the wonderful responses fom the brothers and sisters here.

And worrying is wasteful. Allah Knows what is Best for me Insha'ALLAH.

Jazakallah khair, May Allah Grant you Paradise in the Hereafter, Ameen.

safiya58

:salam2:

dear sister life is a test and you and we all are only travellers... the life in this world is a journey and it will end... don´t forget about your aim. you are the one who is striving for jannah... and jannah has its price... be patient.... no matter wether you are happy or afflicted it is only for a short time... remember Allah in both situations and put your trust in Allah Subanallahu Teala for He will not disapoint those who are trusting Him... what helps me alot in hard times is reading quran and praying to Allah when I´m in sujud...

From the Qur'an: It may be that you detest something which is good for you; and it may be you love something even though it is bad for you.Allah knows, and you do not know.

Surat AlBaqarah 2/216 [Lessons from this verse] Pain doesn't feel good when it happens, but Allah knows that it may be the best thing for us at that moment. And sometimes we may be praying so hard for stuff,and Allah knows how bad it is for us. Allah knows and we do not.Trust in Allah. Muhammad Alshareef

Surat 2/155: Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere

I love you for the sake of Allah

:wasalam:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
asalam u alaikum,
sister im sorry to hear that you are facing problems these days.may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make life easy for you.ameen
sister please do face everything with patience and if you dont feel peace read life stories of syedna Yaqoob(a.s) and syedna Ayub(a.s) who set examples for us by showing patience.and dont deviate from focus of life because deep rooted trees(muslim hearts) are least affected by storms,they (storms) can only take weak plants away.
with best wishes
HAYA

walaikumasalam - nicely said :)

misbah ul haya

Wa'alaikum salam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh

Sister Haya,

You are a kind person, Alhamdulilah.

Insha'Allah I will take your advice. Those are beatiful words.

May Allah Grant you Imaan and Taqwa.

Ameen.

wa alaikum salam
thanks for dua...may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant you the same.Ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alaikum salam dearest sister,

I almost tear up from your sincerity and kind words. It is never easy, may Allah make this path easier for me.

May Allah grant us with Paradise in the Hereafter, Insha'Allah.

I love you, for the sake of Allah.

*Hugs*

aaawwww sister, ameen to your duas:)
I love you toooooooooo for Allah's sake:D
*BUGEEESSST HUGS*:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Allah hafiz now and aways:D:D:D

the hadith that "*AmatuAllah4lyf* posted up was really useful.
aaaww, I am soo happy to know that it was useful to you brother ~Ali...may Allah make things easy for you as well:)
Allah hafiz now and always:D

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, I already made du'a for you and will keep making it everyday as long as I can remember inshAllah. Every beginning there will be the ending and I will pray for the happy ending to your problem inshAllah. Ameen to all duas.

runayrus

Yearning Slave

dear sister life is a test and you and we all are only travellers... the life in this world is a journey and it will end... don´t forget about your aim. you are the one who is striving for jannah... and jannah has its price... be patient.... no matter wether you are happy or afflicted it is only for a short time... remember Allah in both situations and put your trust in Allah Subanallahu Teala for He will not disapoint those who are trusting Him... what helps me alot in hard times is reading quran and praying to Allah when I´m in sujud...

From the Qur'an: It may be that you detest something which is good for you; and it may be you love something even though it is bad for you.Allah knows, and you do not know.

Surat AlBaqarah 2/216 [Lessons from this verse] Pain doesn't feel good when it happens, but Allah knows that it may be the best thing for us at that moment. And sometimes we may be praying so hard for stuff,and Allah knows how bad it is for us. Allah knows and we do not.Trust in Allah. Muhammad Alshareef

Surat 2/155: Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere

I love you for the sake of Allah

:wasalam:

Dearest Sis Safiya,

How beautiful your reply is. I really appreciate your kind words.

May I know which surah is this verse from? It is beautiful..

May Allah Bless you and your family and Protect you from Hell fire.

Ameen.

Jazakallah khair.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Sister, I already made du'a for you and will keep making it everyday as long as I can remember inshAllah. Every beginning there will be the ending and I will pray for the happy ending to your problem inshAllah. Ameen to all duas.

Brother,

You are always kind to me and my sister. I appreciate your kind thoughts and Jazakallah khair for your duas brother.

Alhamdulilah, the problem has eased a little but it has not come to a closure. Insha'Allah things will be better and I can come to a decision.

May Allah accept all of our duas, bless you and your family and let you be a dweller of Paradise.

Ameen.

mayah

this is a test from ALLAH,HE loves us and want us to remember HIM..dat all.so i hope u be strong and ALLAH wil help you to face all this..

safiya58

Dearest Sis Safiya,

How beautiful your reply is. I really appreciate your kind words.

May I know which surah is this verse from? It is beautiful..

May Allah Bless you and your family and Protect you from Hell fire.

Ameen.

Jazakallah khair.

it is surah 2/216 jazak Allahu ckair for your dua sis :hearts: