TheSecret Behind the Last Prophet's Name (PBUH)

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

Jesus (pbuh) told us that a warner will come, with the name of Ahmad (i.e. Muhammad) PBUH

This is the secret of the name Ahmad, Be prepared for a surprise.

This is one of the many signs, from Allah.

2d6nyoi.jpg

:jazaak:

حمَّد - hammada is a verb in arabic with meaning of - "He praised much"
يُحمِّدُ - yuhammido is a verb in arabic present tense with meaning of - "He praises much"

by adding moo to the beginning, with proper voweling of arabic verbs - it changes the verb into a name that means the one the action is being done on.

so add moo to yuhammido, with arabic grammar rules of vowels, we get:

محمَّد - Muhammad -- The one who is praised

may peace and blessing be upon rasool Allah

:wasalam:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I dunno, using the human form to construct one of the names of the Prophet :saw: seems a bit iffy if I think. Correct me if I'm wrong brother.

wsalam
It's not human bro, it's the way prophet (PBUH) prayed, the way we pray, the way Allah wanted us to pray...
:\

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair brother for ur intentions.

but real name of our prophet (peace be upon him) is Muhammed.

and also nobody in our previous generations came up with this idea.

Almeftah

I dunno, I think there's something wrong about this whole thing.

wsalam

I totally agree..

Many muslims of different sects (mostly Liberalists ليبراليين, secularists علمانيين) tend to use thier imaginations in looking at things, and relate them to islamic fact as they please.
They mainly follow their desires to escape to a false so called freedom, making everything Halal. spreading chaos amogst muslims leading them to go after the joys of life, becoming more like disbelievers, seperating Islam from life.

This is just a little of what i know.. am sure there's more to it.

and i have no doubt, that this subject "TheSecret Behind the Last Prophet's Name (PBUH)" was decisively fabricated.

safiya58

Ahmed is surename of our prophet s.a.w it means the highpraised. for those who don´t know about that just read in Quran the name is mentioned in Surah 61/6. it is written on arabic like that:

أحمد :salah:

just consider how it is written:
first letter ( أ ) reminds when we stay on qiyam while praying. Second letter ( ح ) remins when we do ruku`. third letter ( م ) sudjud. Fourth letter ( د ) when we sit..........

this is a so clear sign from Allah! I can not understand why some of you think that something is wrong with that... this is decisively NOT fabricated!

btw jazak Allahu ckair brother OsMaN_93 for this post. this is pretty cool :)

safiya58

jazaak Allah khair brother for ur intentions.

but real name of our prophet (peace be upon him) is Muhammed.

and also nobody in our previous generations came up with this idea.

this can be usefull just check it out:

Christian Missionaries On Surah 61:6​
By
Bassam Zawadi

Christian Missionary Argument:

Surah 61:6 shows Jesus saying that there will be another Prophet to come after him whose name is Ahmad. This cannot be referring to Muhammad because his name is not Ahmad.

My Response:

First we have to understand what the words, Muhammad and Ahmad mean.

Prophet Muhammad’s other name was Ahmad (both are from root letters h, m and d), both words have the meaning the “praised one” except the latter emphasizes a higher degree to it. (DR. Z. HAQ, Source)

So Jesus was predicting the coming of someone not by his actual name but by the feature or characteristic of the person. For example, Abdul Rahman is a great companion of the Prophet. But he was nicknamed Abu Hurayrah, which means "father of the kitten" because he had a habit of holding a kitten with him wherever he went.

Plus, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had several names that he claimed for himself and Ahmad is one of them...

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 732:

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-'Aqib (i.e. There will be no prophet after me)."

Volume 6, Book 60, Number 419:

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'I have several names: I am Muhammad and I am Ahmad, and I am Al-Mahi with whom Allah obliterates Kufr (disbelief), and I am Al-Hashir (gatherer) at whose feet (i.e. behind whom) the people will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection), and I am Al-Aqib (i.e. who succeeds the other prophets in bringing about good)."

Saheeh Muslim

Book 030, Number 5810:

Jubair b. Mut'im reported on the authority of his father that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am Muhammad and I am Ahmad, and I am al-Mahi (the obliterator) by whom unbelief would be obliterated, and I am Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet mankind will be gathered, and I am 'Aqib (the last to come) after whom there will be no Prophet.

Book 030, Number 5811:

Jubair b. Mut'im reported on the authority of his father that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I have many names: I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am al-Mahi through whom Allah obliterates unbelief, and I am Hashir (the gatherer) at whose feet people will be gathered, and I am 'Aqib (after whom there would be none), and Allah has named him as compassionate and merciful.

Book 030, Number 5813:

Abu Musa Ash'ari reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioned many names of his and said: I am Muhammad, Ahmad. Muqaffi (the last in succession), Hashir, the Prophet of repentance, and the Prophet of Mercy.

Malik Muwatta

Book 61, Number 61.1.1:

Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab from Muhammad ibn Jubayr ibn Mutim that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "I have five names. I am Muhammad. I am Ahmad. I am al-Mahi (the effacer), by whom Allah effaces kufr. I am al-Hashir (the gatherer), before whom people are gathered. I am al-Aqib (the last)."

If Christian missionaries become stubborn and still refuse to accept this argument then you can use this argument against them from their own Bible.

In the Bible it says...

Matthew 1:22-23

22All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"—which means, "God with us."

Matthew is quoting Isaiah 7:14 in order to show that this prophecy is fulfilled in Jesus. However, notice that the prophecy says that the child will be called Immanuel. No where in the Bible is Jesus called Immanuel and no where in the Bible does Jesus claim to be Immanuel. However, Christians like this one would simply argue back what I just did in this article.

However, the argument from the Muslim side is stronger because at least Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) claimed to be Ahmad. No where does Jesus claim to be Immanuel.