You know you're in Ramadan 2009 when....

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
1-you break your fast when a computer program makes the athan.
2- iftaar is an all you-can-eat buffet before praying Maghrib.
3- a box of dates from California is about 70 dollars.
4- taraweeh prayer is interrupted to announce "car with license plate 2d3dj3a must be moved away from the warehouse entrance."
5- islamic "swim suits' are the latest fashion and your daughter wants them as an eid gift
6-when your children are Demanding their eid money or they won't go to eid prayer.

Add more if you want everyone!

I just thought these were funny!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D:D:D:D
l0o0o0o0l! that is funny!
number 1 and 4 are the funniest!!!!

Allah hafiz now and always:D

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu 'alaikkum,

Erm you watch Islam related youtube videos, for the sake of remembering Allah T'ala :p

Start to fill your ipod or phone with quran and remove all the music for then :)

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Mashallah I liked the 4th one it really happens in my mosque druing taraweeh , I've got 2 more to share.
1. When the imam makes a mistake almost everyone tries to correct him.
2. After the imam reads the fatiha he starts the next surah quickly and the people behnid him try to read the fatiha aswell but they confuse the imam, because if they read it silently they can't concentrate. imam shafi'i's opinion is that fatiha should always be read even behind the imam in all rakats.

shasha

Muslimah
Assalaam alaykum :hijabi:

This coming Ramadan will be my first Ramadan. I just converted a couple months ago. I'm really looking forward to it. :tti_sister:

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!
:salam2:

I love these! Lemme add sum

- You receive tons of text msgs wishing you a Happy Ramadan :p
- You also receive Happy Ramadan e-cards
- You run online to wish the online Muslim community Ramadan Greetings

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wow. 4th is my faviorite. Also have some more to add.

1) When the houses are repainted and bed room sets are changed to new ones.

2) When the demand for Coconuts raise soooooooo much.

3) When we are unable to get a space in mosques (even if they are big ones) if we are late after one rak'ah.

4) When people buy carom boards and chess boards to make their Fast shorter. :astag:

5) When the office hours change from 8 to 5.

This coming Ramadan will be my first Ramadan. I just converted a couple months ago. I'm really looking forward to it. :tti_sister:
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh sister.

InshaAllah you will feel the happiness of Ramadan this time. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

--When you plan to go grocery shopping only half-an-hour after iftar, because you know the streets and stores will be virtually empty.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Walaikumsalaam waa rahmatullahi..

Ramadan is a truly special month. Insha'Allah I hope that you will have a great month of fasting and be spiritually recharged and refreshed.. Ameen

And if you goto a mosque closeby.. Insha'Allah you will see it come to life also..

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Just to add one more thing.

When most of us are busy in making space in their inbox for lots and lots of Ramadan Mubaraks. LOL

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh