LeT Go oF YoUr PaSt sInS!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: dearest sisters and brothers:) I hope this reaches you in the BEST of health/Imaan:):):)
So, you hounted by your previous sins?? you dont seem to let go?? are you too afraid to be the person you REALLY want to be(a good servant)??If you answered *YES* to these questions then this poem is for NO other BUT you dear, so please keep on reading:D

You have now become a repenter
It's time to move on and take a step further
Oh servant of Allah, you have now submitted yourself to Al-ghafar
No need to to think of yourself as a sinner
For as long as you have repented, you're OBLIGED to go up that ladder
And increase your Imaan a bit higher
It's really hard at times, when you know you have angried Al-Jabbar
But know that He (SWT) is the BEST forgiver
And He loves he who repents out of fear
And hope for Jannah in the hereafter
So, dont be afraid to go up that ladder:hearts::hearts:
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D
:tti_sister:May Allah make us those who NEVER give up on HIS mercy, may Allah make us those who always repent to HIM.ameen,ameen,ameen ya rabil Azziz
PS>thanks for reading! I LOVE YOU for Allah's sake!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum ya all:D
JazakAllaah khair sister, ma sha Allaah so beautiful indeed.
waiyaak sister, and thank you for your sweet words:D:D:D

Masha'Allah sis
very beautiful:D:D:D
jazakillahu khair for ur effort
wasalamu alaikum
Waiyaak dear, and thank you for your comment and the GREEENS!!! so love 'em:D:D:D:D:D:D
Allah hafiz now and always(both of you):D:D:D:D

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu:hearts:

Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran Katheera :hearts::hearts:
:ma::ma::ma::ma:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
mashaAllah jazakallahu khaiyr ukthi for sharing
that was so beautiful:)
your welcome sis
i love you too for Allah's sake:hearts:
Ameen to your dua:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Hmmm interesting poem. If i may ask, you seem to be good at writing poems but haven't wrote many?:D get your guts together girl and make 'em coming.Looool anyway jazak Allahu khayra for making this one i loved, masha Allah:hearts:

p.s. i'm waiting for some more poems to come:D

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2: sis
mashallah i really love this one
i really needed to read tht
thank u sis for sharign it
i love u for the sake of ALLAH
MAy ALLAH bless u and grant u janat ul firdous.Ameen
walikum salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D
Assalam Alaikum wa ramatullahi wa barakatu

Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran Katheera
waiyaak dear sister Amina:)
mashaAllah! mashaAllah!

that was beautiful! Jazakallahu Khair for sharing!:)
aaawww, thanks akhi, and waiyaak:)
mashaAllah jazakallahu khaiyr ukthi for sharing
that was so beautiful
your welcome sis
i love you too for Allah's sake
Ameen to your dua
aaww, sweety:) thanks and waiyaak dear sister:)
may the one for whose sake you LOVE me LOVE YOU!AMEEN!
Hmmm interesting poem. If i may ask, you seem to be good at writing poems but haven't wrote many? get your guts together girl and make 'em coming.Looool anyway jazak Allahu khayra for making this one i loved, masha Allah

p.s. i'm waiting for some more poems to come
lol, ukhti, I have shared others but hey, you haven't seen them:) btw, others are on the way inshaAllah, thanks for the words of encouragement dear sister:D:D
mashallah i really love this one
i really needed to read tht
thank u sis for sharign it
i love u for the sake of ALLAH
MAy ALLAH bless u and grant u janat ul firdous.Ameen
walikum salam
aaawww, sister! I know, I kinda had you in mind you know:)
I looooove you too sweety for Allah's sake!!!ameen, and I ask Allah the same for you and the Ummah.ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
tabarak Allah ...............wow u doing great sister just keep it upppppppppppppp :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D: oh Allah forgive us all on every sin we know or we dont know about that,,,,,,,,,,,ya Gafaar o ya Raheem ameen
wsalam wr wb

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
tabarak Allah ...............wow u doing great sister just keep it upppppppppppppp :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D: oh Allah forgive us all on every sin we know or we dont know about that,,,,,,,,,,,ya Gafaar o ya Raheem ameen
wsalam wr wb

:salam2:
My appoligies for the late reply dear sister:shymuslima1:
JazakaAllah khairan for the NICE, kind reply:D AMEEN, THUMA ameen to your DUA dear sister:D:D
:wasalam::hearts::hearts::hearts:

slave_of_Allah

I am lost for words, ukhtii, i am lost for words. I love you dearly for the sake of Allah!!!

You brought tears to my eyes ... in my heart will be so many du'as for you, and i sincerly hope that I am blessed to meet your soul in al Firadausal A'la.

Oh Allah through Your Mercy, forgive my sister, and her let her stand in Your shade on the Day of Judgement, and give her book of deeds in her right hand. Oh Allah never make her forget You, and through every difficulty and ease let he remember You, Oh Allah. Ya Allah please help her to weep in Your remberance, and soften her heart and make hr amongst the pious slaves, thise that remembr You every minute of their lives. Aameen!!!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I am lost for words, ukhtii, i am lost for words. I love you dearly for the sake of Allah!!!

You brought tears to my eyes ... in my heart will be so many du'as for you, and i sincerly hope that I am blessed to meet your soul in al Firadausal A'la.

Oh Allah through Your Mercy, forgive my sister, and her let her stand in Your shade on the Day of Judgement, and give her book of deeds in her right hand. Oh Allah never make her forget You, and through every difficulty and ease let he remember You, Oh Allah. Ya Allah please help her to weep in Your remberance, and soften her heart and make hr amongst the pious slaves, thise that remembr You every minute of their lives. Aameen!!!!

:hearts::hearts::hearts:
aaww sister!! biggessst HUG!!!
I am speechless tooo!
I soo soo love you alot sister...and your dua and your words just touched me soo soo deeply!!! I dont know if I am truely deservant of such love and such amazing words from you....but I thank you for them! and I am blessed to have met you dear!!
Ameen to your wonderful dua......I ask Allah the same for you and much more,
I hope and pray that our friendship, sisterhood lasts till the day we shall meet in firdous al A'ala! ameen ya Ilahi
my love goess out for you dearest sister, if only I could see you now.....I would have given you a hug which I would never wanna let go!!!
I thank Allah for blessing me with such a wonderful sister like you!!!:hearts::hearts: