Bird Brain!! Must Read!!....

IbnAhmad

:salam2:

Once there was an old father sitting in his garden, and alongside him his teenage son. The following is an account of what took place. Let us put ourselves this time in the teenager's position, how would we have reacted?....

Father: "My dear son!"
Son: "Yes dad!"
Father:"What is that on the tree?"
Son: "Dad it's a bird."

(10 minutes later)

Son: "What!!"
Son: "I just told you it's a bird."

(10 minutes later)

Son: "What!!"
Son: "What you playing at huh?? I told you once ITS A BIRD!!!
NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU??
B.......I.......R.......D....!'"​

A minute late father walks off to get something whilst the teenager mutters under his breath
"Honestly! Old people just chat!"
Father returns with dusty leather bound diary and places it with a specific page opened...

Date: September 1993
Today my beloved 4 year old son asked my no less than 35 times about a bird perched upon our tree as to what is was.
Each time i gave the very same reply in exactly the same sweet tone:
"O my beloved son that is called a bird"
"O my beloved son........"

The father looked at the young grown man and said:
"O my son i wanted you to see the difference, an so I have. When you were small your voice was a pleasure; to speak to you brought joy and laughter to you and your mother. Now as i have become old and weak my voice is not so sweet to you, it does not bring that happiness I wished to see..."

Allahu Akbar!​

How many parents are the victims of verbal and sometimes physical abuse from their own offspring?
Let them be heard by all, in no uncertain terms, the words of the best of mankind Muhammad bin Abdullah Sallalahu Alayhi Wassala:

"Allah ta'ala delays whatever he wishes from the punisments of various sins, except the sins of disobeying the parents for verily Allah ta'ala afflicts the punishment in this world before a person dies"
(Tabarani)​

:wasalam: my dear Brothers and Sisters! :)

Robab

daughter of Adam
jazakallah for this sharing

Asalam o alicom
i also hear it before this time.so jazakallah.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah! that is indeed a nice lesson for all us. Jazak ALlahu khayra brother Abu H.:D

wasalam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
this was very famous ad in our TV during Eid...few years back. Now I know from where they got this idea. Very nice mashAllah.

IbnAhmad

^
Assalamu ALykum.

Jazakallahu Khair to all for reading and your beautful comments. May Allah SWT bless you All. Ameen.

Wassalam. Keep Smiling > :D:D:D:D

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Subhanallah! this is a very good lesson for the disobedients...i've seen acts like that soo many times, it brings tears to my eyes.
May Allah forgive our great sins and may he make us among those who dwell in jannah with thier beloved ones. Ameen

JazakAllah khair for sharing akhi
*peace be with you*

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Assalam Alaykum

I heard the same story from my mom :( One day mom asked the same thing several times, and I got really bored then finally I said " Waa mom please you made me tired !" :redface:

Mom smiled and she said "I ve just listened a story in a program and I want to share with you.." I said "ok listening" :rolleyes: and she told this story... :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

I said only " message received ! "

IbnAhmad

Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran. Many people do not fully grasp the notion that their parents are a blessing in their lives, until they lose them.

Assalamu Alykum. :)

I agree brother. Jazakallahu Khairan for reading. :)

Wassalam.

IbnAhmad

Assalam Alaykum

I heard the same story from my mom :( One day mom asked the same thing several times, and I got really bored then finally I said " Waa mom please you made me tired !" :redface:

Mom smiled and she said "I ve just listened a story in a program and I want to share with you.." I said "ok listening" :rolleyes: and she told this story... :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

I said only " message received ! "

Assalamu Alykum.

Subhanallah! Jazakallahu Khair for reading Sister. :)

Wassalam.