A sister needs your du'as

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalaamu alaykum brothers and sisters :)

Theres a revert sister here in Montreal who needs your du'as inshaAllah. She has liver cancer and she's feeling very weak. She has difficulties to get up from her bed and yet she keeps smiling and saying alhamduliLlah inshaAllah i will be well in a short time :ma:
Please make du'as for her, she has no family, no husband, no kids, she's all alone. If anyone lives in Montreal she would really appreciate it inshaAllah if you could call her or visit her. Please if you're interested pm me inshaAllah and i'll give you her phone number and adress.

Allaah’s Messenger :saw2: said: “The example of believers is in their affection, mercy among themselves is like one body; when a part of this body complains, the whole body responds with sleeplessness and fever.” [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/archive/article.php?lang=E&id=151476

May Allah bless you all and reward you in duniya and akhirah. :)
:tti_sister:

wa :salam2:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
May Allah give her good health and strong imaan. May Allah grant her jannatul firdous, ameen.

I am really very sad for her.

Sister, I suggest you pre-alert the Muslim community in Montreal about this sister's situation. You know what I mean, she has to rely on us now.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
May Allah give her good health and strong imaan. May Allah grant her jannatul firdous, ameen.

I am really very sad for her.

Sister, I suggest you pre-alert the Muslim community in Montreal about this sister's situation. You know what I mean, she has to rely on us now.

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

Ameen to your du'as.

Well i have a mail to forward inshaAllah, and i guess some muslim women's associations here know about her situation. InshaAllah if you know anyone and could tell them it would be very kind of you. JazaakaLlahu khayran.

wa salamu alaykum

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
May ALLAH SWT give her the best of health. Ameen. May ALLAH SWT give hera fast recovery. Ameen. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for her. Ameen.

:wasalam:

shaik abdullah

wa alaikum salam sister don't worry about your problem lets pray and dua to allah inshallah May Allah give you good health and strong imaan. May Allah grant you jannatul firdous, ameen :salah: :tti_sister: :shahadah:

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

so sad.. may Allah cure her. but are they going to do an operation or something? or not that the cancer may spread?:( may Allah give her a fast recovery and reward her for her patience. AMEEN

sistersalina

Salam,
Dont worry, I am sure our prayers for this sister will definitely help her.
Because of her strong believe and Iman, Allah will definitely help her from this pain. Insya Allah she will be okay. Ameen.

Wassalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah!

A few words of reality made my eyes watery. Subuhaanallah what can I do for her except duas? I am a brother and my connection must be limited to sisters. InshaAllah there will be some sisters who can greatly help this sister. Please attend to it for the sake of Allah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wasalamu Alaikum

she is truely in my duas,
oh Allah, the giver of health, give your poor servant your mercy. Ya rab, give her patience through this difficult time, forgive all her sins and grant her Jannah, Ya rahman, make every day of her life a happy day which she is pleased with, ya Allah make this servant of yours SRONGER in imaan.ameen,ameen,ameen
sister, inshaAllah our prayers will be with this sister of ours.
JazakaAllah khairan for letting us know of her condition, may Allah heal her.ameen

Allah hafiz now and always:D

Sanaa01

Muslima

She will be in my dua'a inshaAllah I wish if I was close to her so I can help her or at least visit her but I'm sure other sisters who lives in Montreal will be in her assistance inshaAllah please send an email or call a local mosque and let them know about her
Jazaki Allah khairan May Allah reward you al janna for your kind heart

hqudrat

May Allah ease her pain and give her a good health ameen. Insha Allah i'll always remember her in my duaa. i go to school in brockville, ON but i'm in Alberta right now all the same if you could send me her phone # i'll call her Insha Allah.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
:salam2: ,
May ALLAH SWT give her the best of health. Ameen. May ALLAH SWT give hera fast recovery. Ameen. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for her. Ameen.

Wa alaykumu salaamu wa rahmatuLlah

Ameen to the du'a. Ameen ya rabb.
JazaakaLlahu khayran ya akhi.

wa alaikum salam sister don't worry about your problem lets pray and dua to allah inshallah May Allah give you good health and strong imaan. May Allah grant you jannatul firdous, ameen :salah: :tti_sister: :shahadah:

Assalaamu alaykum akhi
It's not me its a sister i know. JazaakaLlahu khayran for the du'as. Ameen. May Allah bless you always.

Wa :salam2:

so sad.. may Allah cure her. but are they going to do an operation or something? or not that the cancer may spread?:( may Allah give her a fast recovery and reward her for her patience. AMEEN

Ameen to the du'as JazaakiLlahu khayran ukhti.
I think she's going to have an operation soon inshaAllah. I'm not sure i didnt dare asking when i saw her, i just asked about what she has. She had another cancer 2 years ago but alhamduliLlah she was cured. Now she has it in liver. I think the cancer spread waLlahu a'lam.
May Allah asshaafi cure her.

Salam,
Dont worry, I am sure our prayers for this sister will definitely help her.
Because of her strong believe and Iman, Allah will definitely help her from this pain. Insya Allah she will be okay. Ameen.

Wassalam:

InshaAllah sis InshaAllah. JazaakiLlahu khayran for your words.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
AMEEEEN!!!
Insha'Allah Allah will ease her pain
:blackhijab:
wasalamu alaikum

:salam2: sis
InshaAllah. InshaAllah. JazaakiLlahu khayran.

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah!

A few words of reality made my eyes watery. Subuhaanallah what can I do for her except duas? I am a brother and my connection must be limited to sisters. InshaAllah there will be some sisters who can greatly help this sister. Please attend to it for the sake of Allah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Assalaamu alaykum akhi

JazaakaLlahu khayran for your message and du'as. AlhamduliLlah there are sisters visiting her now, if they werent there she would be all alone subhanaAllah, her dad leaves far away and she only has a cat and a nurse that comes to see her twice a week for 1 or 2 hours. May Allah make everything easier for her, she's such a beautiful muslimah mashaAllah, always smiling even if she's ill and weak and having strong faith in Allah swt. :ma:

Wa ssalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuh

Wasalamu Alaikum

she is truely in my duas,
oh Allah, the giver of health, give your poor servant your mercy. Ya rab, give her patience through this difficult time, forgive all her sins and grant her Jannah, Ya rahman, make every day of her life a happy day which she is pleased with, ya Allah make this servant of yours SRONGER in imaan.ameen,ameen,ameen
sister, inshaAllah our prayers will be with this sister of ours.
JazakaAllah khairan for letting us know of her condition, may Allah heal her.ameen

Allah hafiz now and always:D

Assalaamu alaykum sis :)
Ameen ya Sami', ya Qareeb, ya Mujeeb.
JazaakiLlahu khayran for your du'as sis.
May Allah bless you always.
:hearts:

She will be in my dua'a inshaAllah I wish if I was close to her so I can help her or at least visit her but I'm sure other sisters who lives in Montreal will be in her assistance inshaAllah please send an email or call a local mosque and let them know about her
Jazaki Allah khairan May Allah reward you al janna for your kind heart

wa alaykumu salaamu wa rahmatuLlah sis

JazaakiLlahu khayran for your beautiful message sis. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala reward you for your good intention.
Ameen to the du'as. Wa iyaki ukhti May Allah bless you always sis.

May Allah ease her pain and give her a good health ameen. Insha Allah i'll always remember her in my duaa. i go to school in brockville, ON but i'm in Alberta right now all the same if you could send me her phone # i'll call her Insha Allah.

Ameen to the du'as. JazaakiLlahu khayral jaza' ukhti. InshaAllah i will send you her phone number in a pm. BaarakaAllahu fiki.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
may Allah help her to recover soon .... provide her help from His powers n give her health emaan ...and give her janaat tul firdous for her sabber ,,,,, and ameen to all duws of sisters n brother ameen Ya gafoor o ya Raheem zil Arhsil kareem
wsalam wr wb

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

May Allah grant her a lofty station for her patience and grant her a speedy recovery :tti_sister:

Tell the sister we are all here with her spirtually and if i could be there physically to support my sister through this time i would in a heart beat please pass on my salams and tell her I love her for Allah's Sake and We are all journeying to Allah thats our final goal May Allah protect her and make her journey smooth and May He reunite us all in Jannah :tti_sister:

Sister is it the same sister you was telling me about i dont think it was Ya Allah grant them strength through there trails Ameen

yasak80

amin amin amin to all duas for this muslimah, Ya Rabbi help this beautiful muslimah and all the muslims suffers from illness help them and forgive their sins ...

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
asalam o alykum wr wb
may Allah help her to recover soon .... provide her help from His powers n give her health emaan ...and give her janaat tul firdous for her sabber ,,,,, and ameen to all duws of sisters n brother ameen Ya gafoor o ya Raheem zil Arhsil kareem
wsalam wr wb

Wa alaykumu salaamu wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuh sis

Ameen to your du'as. JazaakiLlahu khayran

May Allah grant her a lofty station for her patience and grant her a speedy recovery :tti_sister:

Tell the sister we are all here with her spirtually and if i could be there physically to support my sister through this time i would in a heart beat please pass on my salams and tell her I love her for Allah's Sake and We are all journeying to Allah thats our final goal May Allah protect her and make her journey smooth and May He reunite us all in Jannah :tti_sister:

Sister is it the same sister you was telling me about i dont think it was Ya Allah grant them strength through there trails Ameen

Wa alaykumu salaamu wa rahmatuLlahi ukhti
Ameen to your duas. JazaakiLlahu khayran sis. InshaAllah when i visit her again i will tell her, she will be very happy about it inshaAllah. may Allah bless you and all the muslimeen.
May Allah al wadood love you.
I don't know which sis you're talking about ukhti. Did i tell you about any sis that lives in montreal? Ohh maybe the one i saw last week? No its a different one sis :hearts:

Take care ukhtii :hearts:

salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu sister.
may Allah subhanahu wa taala bless her and reward her good for her patience and heal . amen .
la hawla wa la kuwata illa billah al alyi al adime.

wa salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu.

Wa alaykumu salaamu wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakaatuhu wa maghfiratuh akhi

Ameen to the du'a.
JazaakaLlahu khayral jaza'.
Yes, nothing happens without Allah's will. Itha qaala li shay'in kun fayakun. SubhanaAllah

wa salaamu alaykum wa rahmatuLlah

amin amin amin to all duas for this muslimah, Ya Rabbi help this beautiful muslimah and all the muslims suffers from illness help them and forgive their sins ...

:salam2: sis :)
Ameen to the du'a. May Allah bless you and protect you always sis.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister

May Allah safeguard her condition and remove the pain from her. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala alleviate her sufferings. May Allah cure her from all kinds of diseases. Oh Allah, nothing is easy except what you have made easy, if you wish you can make the difficult easy.

Ma salam.