What is your favorite nasheed video?

MuslimWorker

Salam everyone,

Just curious what everyone's favorite nasheed videos are? (I haven't seen all of them online and want to know what the best ones are)

bint Zakir

I like the video of Ghuraba sang by one of the prisoners who were part of al Ikhwaanul Muslimeen. It was sang after the brothers were sentenced to death by the Egyptian government. SubhanAllah, can't get any more real than that!

If you look up Ghuraba on YouTube some videos will come up with a man behind bars, the video is not that clear, it's in a greenish hue, but it's clear enough.

Miss Aaliyah

I love the nasheed by Zain Bhikha called Orphan child. So true and realistic...and amazing video and song. Makes me cry easily. Since it's kind of tricky to find the original video and I am not allowed to link to it, I explain: Just search on YouTube for Zain Bhikha Orphan child, then choose the first video, read the explanation where there's a link to the original video. Otherwise it's not able to find and I don't know why :)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
I love the nasheed by Zain Bhikha called Orphan child. So true and realistic...and amazing video and song. Makes me cry easily. Since it's kind of tricky to find the original video and I am not allowed to link to it, I explain: Just search on YouTube for Zain Bhikha Orphan child, then choose the first video, read the explanation where there's a link to the original video. Otherwise it's not able to find and I don't know why :)

:salam2: sister i could post the nasheed in mp3 if you want inshallah
it is a really sad nasheed the first time i listened to it i had tears
:wasalam:

Miss Aaliyah

:salam2: sister i could post the nasheed in mp3 if you want inshallah
it is a really sad nasheed the first time i listened to it i had tears
:wasalam:

Wa salam,
Yes sure if you want and can post it then. It's just so that the original video is found and not all makeovers.

salek

me, I love RASOOL ALLAH - BY ABOO ALI. I believe no nasheed can be compared to this. on the video, it comes with both the arabic and english version. i feel heavenly peace in my heart when i listen it. it makes me cry too. may allah (swt) grant peace and barakah on our beloved prophet ~Rasool allah(s). (ameen)

muna

ابنة الاسلام
I like Ahmed Bukhatir's anasheed, especially my mother (Ummi) and Kitabullah..i also love this nasheedah called Sabeel 3alam, don't remember the munashad name, and also Sharaabul-Hubb by Haamud.. ther r so many..Alhamdolillah ..thnx 4 pickin dis topic-Jazakallah

Sabeel al-3alam
[yt]-6VRUJ8Mjdw[/yt]

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
nasheeddss!!

i love nasheeds :) im so happy i came accross this thread Alhumdulillah .
i really like the following nasheeds;
Farshy Turab (Mishary Alarada)
Ashreqy (Ibraheem Saeed)
Sharaabul Hubb.. not sure about the artist :redface:
Haali .. dont know the munshid
Ya bunayy (Ahmed Bukhatir)
Ya rajaaee (mishary Alarada)
Ghurbati (Mishary Alarada)

should i carry on......? LOll

I hope you guyz enjot these nasheeds too. :)
Take care all.

wassalaam.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Alaikum!!

000h sis, good question:biggrin::biggrin:

I have a verrry lo0ong list so i'll just say my fave artists and s0me of the nasheeds instead-

I reeaallyy enjoy listin' to 1.ABU ALI(Luv ALL of his nasheeds:))- My Fave nasheed of his is, Kuntu Maytan(i FINALLY The whole nasheed 3 weeks ago!!:biggrin:).

2.Abu Abdulmalik- Fave nasheed of his is called, Qatalatny!:)

3.Abu RAYYAN. I loove him:biggrin:- for Allah's sake!!- Fave nasheed of his is, 'My loved ones, accept my greetings'...it's Verryyy good and in Arabic.

Last but not least is akhi Ahmed bukhatir:D...Luv M0ST of his nasheeds but No other nasheed can compare to his 'Last breath'!- tht's just my opinion btw:D:D

...And loads more but i'll stop there and save yu the readin'! :):)

Wassalam

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
oopsy, i meant i FNALLY learned the whole 'Kuntu maytan' nasheed up there!:biggrin:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
My favourite video is "Asma Allah" by Sami Yusuf, because it's so diverse :)
So many non-Muslims think Islam is limited to Arabs or Africans, and this video was one of the first ones I ever saw before i reverted, alhamdulilah. And it was quite amazing!

fada_all

salam alium wa rahmatu allah wa barakatuh,

the nasheed i like so much is farshy tourab by mishary al'arada

its about death

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Amazing Grace--joking. I like Nasheeds that are all a ceppella of a Nasheed that has only drums. My favorite artists are Native Deen, Zain Bhikha, Rashid Bhikha, and of course, Yufus Islam.

[yt]-L-GOHa5-YQ&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]evSI8Yocntg&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]v_AvXnBv8OI&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]AostqxwlHBU[/yt]

[yt]RpjIsSdsT6A[/yt]

[yt]2ZdHfVF5Zfg&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]wAfUMfCtcDA[/yt]

[yt]WUOltaSiatc&feature=related[/yt]