Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
its surah arrahmaan,

nxt quest:
which place did Prophet Loot (a.s) belong to??

Muslimz

Allahisenough4me
which place did Prophet Loot (a.s) belong to??
He belonged to Trans Jordan area.

The river whose banks had tents made of pearl is..... (continue).

IbnAhmad

:salam2:

Here's my Question!..

In which Surah is this verse?...

We narrate unto thee their story with truth. Lo! they were young men who believed in their Lord, and We increased them in guidance.

نَّحۡنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيۡكَ نَبَأَهُم بِٱلۡحَقۚ إِنَّہُمۡ فِتۡيَةٌ ءَامَنُواْ بِرَبِّهِمۡ وَزِدۡنَـٰهُمۡ هُدً۬ى

Good Luck!

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Here's my Question!..

In which Surah is this verse?...

We narrate unto thee their story with truth. Lo! they were young men who believed in their Lord, and We increased them in guidance.

نَّحۡنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيۡكَ نَبَأَهُم بِٱلۡحَقۚ إِنَّہُمۡ فِتۡيَةٌ ءَامَنُواْ بِرَبِّهِمۡ وَزِدۡنَـٰهُمۡ هُدً۬ى

Good Luck!

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

That is Vese Number 13 of Suran al-Kahf.

Howmany Hajj did Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) performed?

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Well since there is no one who asks a question, I will ;)

"After how many years was the Glorius Quran fully revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) ?"

IbnAhmad

1. Which surah in the Qur'an is named after an Israelite Prophet who was sent to Iraq about 800 BC for the guidance of the Assyrians?

Good Luck..

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
ok i'll ask a questiion
who did asma bint Umays married and
name the 3 sahaba's she married???

asalamoalaikum
here comes the answer...................1: jafar tayar r.a, 2: Abu bakr sadeeq r.a, 3: Ali ibn abi talib r .a!!!

well my question is that: how many men did Musa alaiha salam took with him to the mountain of Tur??? (mentioned in Quran)

nita madjid

Assalamualaikum wr.wb.

I know this one, I know this one, He took 70 of them.

"And Musa chose out of his people seventy (of the best) men for Our appointed time and place of meeting.......... (7:155)"

There was a great man, to whom Allah bestowed blessings of power and nobility. He travel the earth and on one of the occasion he ran into a group of people who have rooted fear of Yajuj and Majuj the great man then build a wall to protect the people. Who's this great man?

Wassalam