Can you share your self-made dua's?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

ofcourse the best Dua's are from Quran and sunnah as they are very comprehensive.

but you do have other dua's which you/relatives made or you heard frm ur imam/friends or internet?

you can write them here. maybe others can use them for goodness.

eg:

1. may Allah take me as martyr while in sajdah

2. may Allah give me pious beautiful wife

etc...

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Ya Allah Ra Rahman

Grant me/him/her/them spiritual and physical health

Fullfill his/her/their every single noble and genuine wish (dua)

Make Sirat-e-Mustaqeem easy for me.

Overlook and forgive errors/mistakes in my worship and accept this.

Grant my parents long life full of happiness with spirtual and physical health

Make us (siblings) source of happiness for our parents.

May I/we say Shahada at the time of death.

Guide me (us) on the road which goes towards YOU and Jannah.

Ya Rabbal A'alaameen I am a mere creation and you are the CREATOR of heavens and earth, I am here (in Dunya) for a few moments, and You existance is everlasting without any beginning or ending, You are Lord of the worlds and I am ..... (MYName) your servant...accept my prayer O Merciful Lord. My Lord do not return my hands empty

Ameen Ya Rabbal A'alameen

:wasalam:

Almeftah

One of my self-made Duas is:

"Allahuma Ya Razzaq, Irzuqni Khairan kathiran halalan tayyiban Mubarakan min indik"

"اللهم يا رزاق, ارزقني خيرا كثيرا حلالا طيبا مباركا من عندك"

"O Allah! The Ever Providing, Grant me alot of good halal blessed and pleasant benefit (money, children, health, career...etc) from you".

Alhmdulillah.. Allah has answered me this Dua many times.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
MashAllah, this is good thread. But sorry, I don't know how to translate into Arabic. Mine will be:

Ya Allah Ya Rab, make my imaan, my wife's imaan and my children imaan solid and strong like hardest rocks until the last day and let us die only as Muslim when our respective time has come.

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalaamu alaykum

I know a sister who's active in da'wah and in her du'as she says :

للهم اجعلني في خدمة دينك
Allahumma j'alni fi khidmati deenika
O Allah make me serve your religion. (sorry don't know how to exactly translate it)
Beautiful du'a mashaAllah :)

wa :salam2:

safiya58

when I´m afflicted with calamaties I pray:

"YA Rabbi You was the one who ordered the fire Ibrahim a.s. was thrown into to be cool. please make the fire in which I´m burning cool too even when I do not deserve it"

when I have to give up something or someone I like for the sake of Allah:

"I´m standing infrot of YOU with my sword so sharp. like Ibrahim a.s. also stand with his sword ready to sacrifice his beloved son for YOUR sake. I´m not that strong but I´m ready to sacrifice too and it is Your decission wether my sword will cut or not. If you take "it" from me please give me patience and if you bless me with "it" please let me be of those who are thankfull to you"

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
when I have to give up something or someone I like for the sake of Allah:

"I´m standing infrot of YOU with my sword so sharp. like Ibrahim a.s. also stand with his sword ready to sacrifice his beloved son for YOUR sake. I´m not that strong but I´m ready to sacrifice too and it is Your decission wether my sword will cut or not. If you take "it" from me please give me patience and if you bless me with "it" please let me be of those who are thankfull to you"

This is SO beautiful ukhti!..mashallah!..reading it warmed my heart..it's a wonderful example of complete surrender to Allah's Will and Knowledge..jazaki allah al-firdaws habibati fi allah!

safiya58

This is SO beautiful ukhti!..mashallah!..reading it warmed my heart..it's a wonderful example of complete surrender to Allah's Will and Knowledge..jazaki allah al-firdaws habibati fi allah!

jazak Allahu ckair. I wish same for you. and wallahi I love you sooooo much uckti... and if you was my DIL I would be the happiest woman on earth.... but do not think anything now cuz I have not a son(I´m 1 year older than you) lol... may Allah always bless you and protect yoo and give you all the best in this world and in your next life too

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

TabarakaAllah!!! very nice thread:D
well, I will share mine too:D
Oh Allah have mercy on all my Muslim brothers and sisters who are going through tough time and give them patience. Oh Allah heal the sick, and protect the opperessed, oh Allah give every MUSLIM that which they ask of you in their duas as long as it's khair for them and give them something BETTER if it's sharr for them, Oh Allah forgive me and all the believers. Have mercy on me and all the Muslims. Then after I finish I read this dua I learned from my sister
...[Oh Allah you said (in Quran) call on me and I will respond and your saying is the TRUTH, So, Iam calling on you please accept my dua.I hope I translated it *OK* here is the Arabic version on the bolded: Alhoma inaka qultu waqolikal HAQQ, 3ud3ooni astajib lakum, Alahoma inee qad da3ootani fastajibnee:D
PS> I really like sister Safiya58's dua, tabarakaAllah soo very beautiful:hearts:
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
o Allah m ur slave as helpless as a new born my all matter are in ur hand i give u all authority of my all matters of both worlds,,, coz you are Al Aleem .. O Allah m a lost give me way coz you are Al haadi.. m helpless provide me help with your power coz you are Almighty,,, o Allah i have no knowledge give me Knowledge ...coz you are Al .Aleem ... ya Rabbi my faith is so weak make it stronger coz you are Al Qayyum..o Allah make my heart pure for your love coz you are only worth loving .. give me company of pious people...and i when i 'll return to you forgive me.. coz you are Al gafoor put your mercy on my sinful deeds...i repent before ..i admit my each and every sin forgive them all n make me yours,,ameen

Crimson

Allah you are the One, Most Sublime, Loving, Affectionate. You know the states of our hearts so please revive them. You know our sins so please forgive them and make our steps like light as we follow your Light on the straight path.

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!

Ya Allah thank you for this day...Thank you for the lives of my family, friends and relatives. Forgive me my sins and keep me on the straight path and keep the shaitan away from me. Cause me to die with the Kalima La Illahah Illalah...and cause me only to die as a Muslim. Let me rise among the Ummah of the Prophet sws on the Day of Judgement. Do not punish me in the grave and please grant me Jannatul Firdaus.

(this is jus a general synopsis cuz I make longgg Dua's)