Amazing Facts about women!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

1. first believer in prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) was khadijah (ra) - a woman

2. first martyr in Islam was Sumayyah (ra) - a woman

3. decendents of Prophet (peace be upon him) from Fatima (ra) - a woman

4. paradise beneath mother's feet - a woman

5. The best among you is the one who is best toward his wife (At-Tirmidhi) - a woman

Robab

daughter of Adam
jazakallah

yes this is against women.
My teacher tells me Allah make men physically strong and make women internally strong.
so we look Aik kameyab aadami k pichay aik aurat ka hath hota hai.
this is true.
every man should to give the rights of woman.and we i mean women should know about our rights.
A woman more strong than man.
Yes we should to accept this reality.:SMILY346
:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
subahanAllah ... wel i find islam a pro-women religion its only differance of angle, how u look at the verious things .....

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Women posters: surely you understand that your statements are worth only half that of a man's. So maybe you need to post twice as often!
EXCUSE YOU!!! this is an insult! so, please keep your mouth SHUT or simply live this forum for we're NOT here to read your crap!
Say, "O you disbelievers.

"I do not worship what you worship.

"Nor do you worship what I worship.

"Nor will I ever worship what you worship.

"Nor will you ever worship what I worship.

"To you is your religion, and to me is my religion."

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalam aliekum

Ok.

I think you are being insulting.

I think you are being insulting.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ya Allllaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! oh ukhti!!!!!..I busted out LAUGHING at this like no other!!!...and I'm STILL laughing..this is like THE MOST clever comment I've come across!!!

:wasalam:

Robab

daughter of Adam
Assalam aliekum

I am glad I entertained you!

(of course, maybe I should add, "I am glad I entertained you" again, just to make sure everyone understands my "poor female" post!)

:-D

No this is truth women is more strong internally than man.a woman support man then he can achieve his goal and ready face challenges in life.this is not joke or humour.:SMILY335:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Women posters: surely you understand that your statements are worth only half that of a man's. So maybe you need to post twice as often!

Now you see, you non-believers are the one insulting women...you don't know how to respect our sisters, with respect pls do not come back here.