Share your Dream

zbhotto

Banned
Assalamu-alai-kum,
To all dear brothers and sisters. Everynight we sleep we see some dreams. Example Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) saw in His Dream that He is sacrificing his som Ishmael (PBUH). Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) saw in a dream that He is performing umrah. For sure, many of the believer saw something amazing dream regarding to his/her faith as for example seeing Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

Would you please share some of your beautiful dreams. I know there are some very good true muslims in this site.

Is it okay to share dream by which we can learn somthing about our deen AL-ISLAM? Note we should be very sincere......

OneSquared

Ya Elahi!
:salam2:

Well I will share a dream I had a few nites ago.
I dreamed that Mary (May Allah be pleased with her) was holding on to me and I was the Prophet Issa (AS)
(A bit strange since I am a sister)

And another time I dreamed not to long ago that Sura Baqarah was only resounding in my head for some reason....not the recitation.....just the name of the Sura. I don't know what this could mean. Hopefully something good Inshallah

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Rasulullah (saaws) said "Dreams lay upon the feet of birds, whichever way they are interpreted, they fall (i.e. any interpretation made regarding the dream will take place)"

So we should be careful about telling our dreams and about who we tell them to..especially if they haven't been interpreted

and Allah Knows Best

:wasalam: